Nanoxidil against hairloss?

Pumanator

Pumanator

Zephir
Hello fellow lookmaxers,

Since recently I noticed slight thinning of my hair. To halt the norwood reaper I was planning to buy minoxidil and dermastamp. During my search for the best site to buy Minoxidol I found nanoxidil. It claims better results with less side-effect. Sounds perfect. Only problem is that its kinda new and i cant find any good reviews. Anyone hard used it and was it indead better then minoxidil? What are youre thoughts of Nanoxidil?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Are there any studies completed by people other than the manufacturers showing good results?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Hello fellow lookmaxers,

Since recently I noticed slight thinning of my hair. To halt the norwood reaper I was planning to buy minoxidil and dermastamp. During my search for the best site to buy Minoxidol I found nanoxidil. It claims better results with less side-effect. Sounds perfect. Only problem is that its kinda new and i cant find any good reviews. Anyone hard used it and was it indead better then minoxidil? What are youre thoughts of Nanoxidil?
Hello fellow @Pumanator,

may i ask how old you are? I wouldn't suggest going for the minoxidil way because the side-effects definitely outweigh the purpose.

• +1
Hello fellow @Pumanator,

may i ask how old you are? I wouldn't suggest going for the minoxidil way because the side-effects definitely outweight the purpose.
Please change your avi I can't cope with @extrachromosome leaving us

Hello fellow @Pumanator,

may i ask how old you are? I wouldn't suggest going for the minoxidil way because the side-effects definitely outweigh the purpose.
Just turned 25 years old

Cant find anything just claims from the manufacteror. Also no youtube before and after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Hello fellow lookmaxers,

cope, finasteride is the only way to stop the reaper

• +1
Prob nw 0.5/1
That's a good thing that you want to attack the problem that early, did you visit a dermatologist to surely know that you have serious hair loss?

That's a good thing that you want to attack the problem that early, did you visit a dermatologist to surely know that you have serious hair loss?
Not yet. I always had the thickest hair ever. Noticed since 1 year hair fallling of during showers and when l touch my hair. I know 100 losses a day is normal but i think I lose way more. Feels like everday my desk is full of hair at work and when i shower i see some.
Also some hair i lose are really short and not "full grown".
Minoxidil didnt seem that dangerous and enough to Solve it and fin isnt necessary (yet). When i compare my hair to other my age my hair isnt that bad i am just to blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Not yet. I always had the thickest hair ever. Noticed since 1 year hair fallling of during showers and when l touch my hair. I know 100 losses a day is normal but i think I lose way more. Feels like everday my desk is full of hair at work and when i shower i see some.
Also some hair i lose are really short and not "full grown".
Minoxidil didnt seem that dangerous and enough to Solve it and fin isnt necessary (yet). When i compare my hair to other my age my hair isnt that bad i am just to blackpilled.
Im gonna let @Lifeisgood72 answer, if he wants to.

If you're really nw 0.5/1 don't bother getting on any chemicles yet, just dermaroll and do scalp massages if you want better hair quality and some light regrowth. Also take an anti inflammatory supplement.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back