Napoleon was fucking incel, the greatest emperor of his time.

D

Deleted member 30283

Diamond

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, Oueyy, LampPostPrime and 16 others
Imagine being the greatest emperor and conqueror of his time yet being incel, and simpimg for a foid.

Let this sunk in--'

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE, LampPostPrime, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
His wife also cheated on him, not once but dozens of times

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE, LampPostPrime, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
All of you coping with money, status-'x hear me ' loooks are supreme'

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE, ManzareK, LampPostPrime and 4 others
Sadly these guys can mop the floors in Mumbai shops and have 0 to no status and still get sucked and fucked by stacies we can only dream about them looking towards over direction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, thereallegend, bloomercel and 2 others
Sadly these guys can mop the floors in Mumbai shops and have 0 to no status and still get sucked and fucked by stacies we can only dream about them looking towards over direction

Cope, just don't be ugly as Napoleon. You don't need to be psl god to have girl that loves you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE, Amexmaxx and LampPostPrime
@Blackgymmax @5.5psl @Amnesia

Redpill fuckers on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, LampPostPrime, Mewton and 1 other person
Differentiate being an incel and being a cuck.
He wasn’t an incel, but he did get cucked
It's just same shit, imagine being the greatest emperor of your time and still getting cucked.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE and bloomercel
Cope, just don't be ugly as Napoleon. You don't need to be psl god to have girl that loves you.
The standards are so high today that you need to be a PSL god to enjoy the dating life

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Napoleon mogs Alexander, only normies think the later was the best general and not some trust fund rich kid who got all his toys from Philip

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Redpill fuckers on suicide watch
mf wasn't redpilled too, how he got to simp for a foid while he could sleep with 1 million girls. I just can't seem to fucking understand.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE, bloomercel, zura and 1 other person
he had mistresses himself

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
The standards are so high today that you need to be a PSL god to enjoy the dating life
Cope!! I ain't psl god and so do most slayers yet I've had girls that loved me.

Talking about military history in PSL terms, mirin my life

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
It's just same shit, imagine being the greatest emperor of your time and still getting cucked.
He could have gotten a harem, but he was a bluepilled cuck who believed in the one woman forever I guess.
Regardless, be was still married and had biological children of his own.
Women being whores is a tale as old as time

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE and LampPostPrime
mf wasn't redpilled too, how he got to simp for a foid while he could sleep with 1 million girls. I just can't seem to fucking understand.
Yet a hamza redpilled viewer will say "noo decades ago women were loyal to men because they were brave and they had status!". Lmao, "YOU HAVE TO BE LOYAL TO YOUR WIFE AND TAKE CARE OF HER AND IF YOU ARENT THATS HARAM".

The redpill is so fucking bluepilled at this point :feelskek:

• Hmm...
All he's known for is being a manlet

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, LampPostPrime and bloomercel
No surprise here, he was a French cuck after all.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Hahaha so mf emperor was a dicklet too. Fucking Brutal so probably that's why she cheated on him..
that's why he was so eager to prove his "manhood" via war and battle.

All dictators and conquerors have mental problems.

• Hmm...
His wife also cheated on him, not once but dozens of times
He also cheated on her multiple times. And had mistresses.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Bushman
He was known for having a tiny dick.

The term "Napoleon complex" does not related to his height but his penis

that's why he was so eager to prove his "manhood" via war and battle.

All dictators and conquerors have mental problems.
he probably had a normal one these niggas really cut off his flaccid penis which withered away and then they're gonna be like oh yeah he had a 1 inch penis JFL

He was always borderline incel and lost his virginity to a Prostitute.

When napoleon married Josephine, she already had a son, Eugene de Beauharnais, from a previous marriage. Eugene actually turned out to be a pretty competent general and distinguished himself during his stepfather’s wars.
Josephine never fully reciprocated napoleon’s love and cheated on napoleon frequently. She even discreetly brought one of her lovers when she visited Napoleon on the Italian Front.
Napoleon would be adulterous in turn, but he never had the juice when it came to women. Some were actually repulsed by him

To sire a legitimate heir, the emperor eventually divorced Josephine in favor of archduchess Marie Louise Habsburg, but he still simped for his first wife until his death bed. One of his last words was “Josephine”.

He was the eternal simp.

I will finish with a funny anecdote. The Duke of Wellington and Bonaparte dated the same mistress at different times. the Duke not only defeated the Emperor in his final battle, but also had a bigger penis than the nigga according to the mistress.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 30283 and 2 others
he probably had a normal one these niggas really cut off his flaccid penis which withered away and then they're gonna be like oh yeah he had a 1 inch penis JFL
Im sure we currently have enough technology to estimate a hard penis size from a flaccid one.

Napoleon mogs Alexander, only normies think the later was the best general and not some trust fund rich kid who got all his toys from Philip
Alexander may have inherited a lot from his father, but that does not detract from his military genius

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Just go down in history bro, women will flock to you

He was also known being the most active in his troops himself and be the main character in the battle from his side unlike pussy World leaders now who just send dozens of young clueless men to warzone while they just sit back and plan

Balls of steel but still not enough to make up for manletism

Absolutely brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE, LampPostPrime, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Would post here and play warhammer at 2023

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE, LampPostPrime and bloomercel
Do u think maybe they misrepresented him to take away from his legacy. English memed him for being short despite being avg height, did the same with Ivan the “Terrible” afaik

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, LampPostPrime and Mewton
He was known for having a tiny dick.
The term "Napoleon complex" does not related to his height but his penis
When Napoleon died in exile, the doctors cut off his dick. They put his dick in an ornate box and gave it to his priest. Don't ask me why...Over the years, Napoleon's dick was sold and sold again to the highest bidder. To this day, at least three people claim to own Napoleon's dick. But you see, it's not important who owns the real dick. The big question is, well...who the fuck do those other two dicks belong to?

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Imagine being the greatest emperor and conqueror of his time yet being incel, and simpimg for a foid.

Let this sunk in--'
Status will get you pussy but you shouldn’t commit because she isn’t really attracted to you.

• Hmm...
Imagine the kind of reputation Napoleon would have had if he was 6'2"-4" and handsome. His people would love him harder than they already did, the English nation would feel the mog from across the channel and would stfu, his whore wife would have been attracted to him and he wouldn't have had to waste several years in a shitty relationship. He may have even won.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
he loses is virginity with a hooker too

• Hmm...
Even his family was shocked he married an old had with two kids already.

I have a lot of respect for Napoleon, but holy fuck was he pathetic with Josephine

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, STAMPEDE and oldcell
MOGGED BY GENGHIS KHAN.

The Empress Josephine has entered the conversation.

• Hmm...
You’re a based guy. Post more
Unfortunately i dont have enough time but u can call me out , ask me about stuff etc no problem

Traveling a lot rn

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
The amount of cope in this thread baffles me. First, napoleon was average height for his time, he was never short. second, he was never cucked, he cheated on his wife and had multiple girls around him, He cheated josephine and ended up marrying an austrian princess later on. Her existence didn't matter to him as he only wanted to conquer europe and only wanted children as his heir, that's why he divorced josephine when she didn't produce an heir to him. All he cared about is conquering europe and having an heir to his name. (Fun fact: Napoleon had 27 different mistresses). People really are coping so hard to say that if he was just 1 inch taller other nations would get scared from him and not bother him and would stop fighting him. This is the biggest cope thread i've seen in a while.

• Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum