Narrow IPD IS NOT a failo

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Too many times on this forum I am hearing copers saying narrow IPD is a failo and it makes you look bad. Well im here to finally debunk this rubbish once and for all, and show you that it is indeed not.

163D4F18 6435 43B9 A997 CC0FAB3E419E

0.42 IPD
Looks like a fucking god in his prime. Are we forgetting this man literally had one of the largest female fanbases at the time of vampire diaries?

He lost his virginity at 13, I don’t think the girl he was losing it to was crying about his IPD lmao. Copers wanna cry about IPD when the guys who actually have a bad IPD are the ones who get pussy lmfao.
6B7DF7DC 3505 4A96 9649 01074EF0F676

0.43 IPD
Again simped by so many women at every age. Tbf it’s not rlly noticeable on him but it’s still less than the “ideal” range

0.43 IPD
Again another example he had peak female gaze eyes when he was younger, and had countless women simping for him. I don’t think these women gave a shit about his IPD when they were in his presence lmao.

C5669B63 91E5 4A37 9D2D BFF149A7D8BD

0.42 IPD
Was simped by thousands of women during gossip Girl, more than everyone on this forum lmao.
57BF2FA6 8B32 4D4E 85A7 718A3DEF5D95

0.41 IPD
Same concept applies here. I don’t think that girl gives a shit about his IPD when she’s feeling up on him lmao.

Conclusion: even if it is unideal in terms of ratios, it’s not a failo as I have shown. It’s only a failo to aspie copers who like to project their failos onto other people. If you have an insane eye area then IPD doesn’t mean shit at the end of the day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, whiteislandpill, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and BrutalMogger
3rd person is meant to be prime David laid pic didn’t show for some reason

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, aber and BrutalMogger
bump

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
bump

• +1
cope but as lowIPDcel i will support this post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, smoth, aber and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Youㅤ and BrutalMogger
eyes close together is actually ideal for men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and thebuffdon690
all the people you posted have light eyes which makes eyes look a little bit more spaced.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, aber, incel194012940 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
you didn’t have to explain each one in your retarded way, 0.42 and above can be considered a failo or not it all depends on harmony

• +1
It's a failo, but they can afford to have some failos. Us subhumans not really. This applies to everything, like a NW 0.1 is not going to make you subhuman, this is no different

all the people you posted have light eyes which makes eyes look a little bit more spaced.
Theo James? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
their good pfl counters it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235, caiolindo, dervw4cenks and 5 others
you didn’t have to explain each one in your retarded way, 0.42 and above can be considered a failo or not it all depends on harmony
Yeh that’s my point lmao thx for reinforcement then

• +1
Not the last guy

• +1
It's a failo, but they can afford to have some failos. Us subhumans not really. This applies to everything, like a NW 0.1 is not going to make you subhuman, this is no different
A failo imo is only a failo if it hinders you from acquiring the female gender, so not really

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and thebuffdon690
A failo imo is only a failo if it hinders you from acquiring the female gender, so not really
They would look better with ideal IPD no question. What's your reasoning?

They would look better with ideal IPD no question. What's your reasoning?
Yes I mentioned that. The point is it doesn’t hinder them from getting women so it shouldn’t be a failo

• +1

simped over in LAM

• JFL
I don’t see how that makes any difference
ipd is measured at the pupil, when you have dark eyes you can't distinguish where the pupil is, so the entire iris essentially looks like the pupil, which makes it look closer together.

he looks a lot worse on photos in which you can't really tell where his pupils are.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
ipd is measured at the pupil, when you have dark eyes you can't distinguish where the pupil is, so the entire iris essentially looks like the pupil, which makes it look closer together.

he looks a lot worse on photos in which you can't really tell where his pupils are.
Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. I didn’t expect this much cope coming from you

• +1
Too many times on this forum I am hearing copers saying narrow IPD is a failo and it makes you look bad. Well im here to finally debunk this rubbish once and for all, and show you that it is indeed not.

View attachment 2966452
0.42 IPD
Looks like a fucking god in his prime. Are we forgetting this man literally had one of the largest female fanbases at the time of vampire diaries?

He lost his virginity at 13, I don’t think the girl he was losing it to was crying about his IPD lmao. Copers wanna cry about IPD when the guys who actually have a bad IPD are the ones who get pussy lmfao.
View attachment 2966462
0.43 IPD
Again simped by so many women at every age. Tbf it’s not rlly noticeable on him but it’s still less than the “ideal” range

0.43 IPD
Again another example he had peak female gaze eyes when he was younger, and had countless women simping for him. I don’t think these women gave a shit about his IPD when they were in his presence lmao.

View attachment 2966471
0.42 IPD
Was simped by thousands of women during gossip Girl, more than everyone on this forum lmao.
View attachment 2966475
0.41 IPD
Same concept applies here. I don’t think that girl gives a shit about his IPD when she’s feeling up on him lmao.

Conclusion: even if it is unideal in terms of ratios, it’s not a failo as I have shown. It’s only a failo to aspie copers who like to project their failos onto other people. If you have an insane eye area then IPD doesn’t mean shit at the end of the day
Close set eyes low ipd is good

Long midface low ipd is bad

• +1
You're not even listing their IPD that's their ESR

Close set eyes low ipd is good

Long midface low ipd is bad
They always mention how it’s harmless but if you get a wider IPD that means you won’t have a perfect mid face ratio

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

View attachment 2966452
0.42 IPD

View attachment 2966462
0.43 IPD

0.43 IPD

View attachment 2966471
0.42 IPD
View attachment 2966475
0.41 IPD

almost typed dnr but forgot you are my only follower . Im confused.. are you talking about IPD or ESR

It’s just the % of that
Not exactly, you can have good IPD with bad ESR and vice versa
I have 67mm IPD which is ideal, if anything slightly wide. But I have shitty ESR of 0.42 because of extremely wide face/zygos

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Kofri727
Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. I didn’t expect this much cope coming from you
you're in luck because he's played characters with light eyes before.

A50a80bc43a92d6e98c0458a367a2560

YOU UTTER RETARD
ITS NOT ABOUT THE IPD , ITS ABOUT ESR
HAVING A GOOD ESR IS LAW
CASE CLOSED

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kofri727 and thebuffdon690
Just have chad everything else theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Aero, AspiringMogger, Kofri727 and 3 others
Eye colour and iris size makes or breaks an narrow IPD

• +1
this is esr ratio not even ipd

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rubberduck and thebuffdon690
Ubercope :lul: Low IPD always brings your overall attractiveness down by a lot. They happen to have good features overall but would still benefit from OBO.

Ubercope :lul: Low IPD always brings your overall attractiveness down by a lot. They happen to have good features overall but would still benefit from OBO.
That’s my fucking point tisthead

• +1