Narrow jaw or narrow skull

P

PatrickBasedman

Iron
Is the narrow jaw issue really a jaw problem and not just the skull being on the narrower side
I never saw someone with a very wide midface with a narrow jaw

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
narrow skull causes narrow jaw simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Is the narrow jaw issue really a jaw problem and not just the skull being on the narrower side
Its genetics

Can be both

This is common sense. Regardless of your bizygo:bigonial width ratio, the bigger your skull is, the wider your jaw will be than someone with the same ratio and a smaller skull. If your jaw is narrow relative to your cheekbones though, you have a relatively narrow jaw, regardless of your skull size.

This question makes no sense.

This is common sense. Regardless of your bizygo:bigonial width ratio, the bigger your skull is, the wider your jaw will be than someone with the same ratio and a smaller skull. If your jaw is narrow relative to your cheekbones though, you have a relatively narrow jaw, regardless of your skull size.

This question makes no sense.
Chico has a huge skull but it's narrow

Jaw width and skull width are pretty much unrelated. Ideally your jaw should be almost as wide as your skull.
Jaw should be slightly narrower than cheekbones.

Lots of asians got narrow jaw wide skull