Narrow mouths are legit subhuman

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
Lips are underrated here, it can totally fuck up a nice face. Narrow lips give me a nausea feeling tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, PubertyMaxxer, CopeAndRope and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incubus and Deleted member 685
bad lips can ruin your face but good lips dont really add much to your face either, imo its one of those features like your nose which only really stands out if its bad

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2527, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
bad lips can ruin your face but good lips dont really add much to your face either, imo its one of those features like your nose which only really stands out if its bad
I agree to some part tbh. if my mouth was 1cm wider I would be .5 psl or more higher than my current rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3202 and jjm4765
Wide lips add a lot, apart from that I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and jjm4765
hollow cheeks/low bf counter that, will make it look better as long as it's not narrower than your nose

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
hollow cheeks/low bf counter that, will make it look better as long as it's not narrower than your nose

I think you might be right.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
What if you have no mouth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and jjm4765
@Alarico8
does stretching for mouth width sound like a legit theory?.

or is palate expansion and surgery the only way?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
@Alarico8
does stretching for mouth width sound like a legit theory?.

or is palate expansion and surgery the only way?
I can tell you about ratios and aesthetics, but actual looksmaxing techniques are beyond me.

In theory, maybe. Idk though. Don't want a roast beef pussy tier mouth hanging about and getting all wrinkled.

I can tell you about ratios and aesthetics, but actual looksmaxing techniques are beyond me.

In theory, maybe. Idk though. Don't want a roast beef pussy tier mouth hanging about and getting all wrinkled.
alright. ill have to see tbh. how much I can widen with palate expansion.

from my half arsed shit measuring methoded palate measuring to a 40 imw.

my palate seems to be wider on one side by about that much. and my mouth is wider on that side by about 2.5 mm.

so If I widen my palate to be 50 ( if it isnt that) i could widen the moth by about that much. making my now 5.25 cm mouth a 5.5 cm mouth. which looks good tbh.

btw.

"Don't want a roast beef pussy tier mouth hanging about and getting all wrinkled."

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191118-094119_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191118-094119_Instagram.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 201
  • +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Is it over for him or no?
his mouth hurts him quite a bit but its not over for him, he still looks pretty decent imo.
if he got some surgery to widen his mouth he would look good imo ( if there is a surgery to widen your mouth)

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Expand your palate it will widen your mouth , i plan on expanding my palate by 15-20mm already did 4-5mm and my mouth is 1-2mm wider already. Our ancestors had 55mm IMW on average its just disrespectful to our ancestors to walk arround with a narrow palate.

his mouth hurts him quite a bit but its not over for him, he still looks pretty decent imo.
if he got some surgery to widen his mouth he would look good imo ( if there is a surgery to widen your mouth)
His body helps his appearance just has to get leaner

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191118-122838_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191118-122838_Instagram.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 196
  • +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Expand your palate it will widen your mouth , i plan on expanding my palate by 15-20mm already did 4-5mm and my mouth is 1-2mm wider already.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

are you sure its 2mm wider?

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

are you sure its 2mm wider?
Since i started my expansion/facepulling journey im documenting everything taking pictures every week same angle etc measuring my mew line, SNA ,mouth width etc and yes i can 100% confirm it is wider.
Since i started my expansion/facepulling journey im documenting everything taking pictures every week same angle etc measuring my mew line, SNA ,mouth width etc and yes i can 100% confirm it is wider. Lip seal also improved because my mouth is more "stretched" wich is a dead giveaway that my mouth is wider.
Fck i hate this interface F in the chat

• +1
Reactions: kota
Since i started my expansion/facepulling journey im documenting everything taking pictures every week same angle etc measuring my mew line, SNA ,mouth width etc and yes i can 100% confirm it is wider.
could you explain lip seal?.

this is severe lifefuel because I could widen it by 4mm

MSE can widen your mouth.

• +1
Expand your palate it will widen your mouth , i plan on expanding my palate by 15-20mm already did 4-5mm and my mouth is 1-2mm wider already. Our ancestors had 55mm IMW on average its just disrespectful to our ancestors to walk arround with a narrow palate.
Pics or no care

could you explain lip seal?.

this is severe lifefuel because I could widen it by 4mm
Lip seal is how your lips are when you are in a relaxed state, alot of mouth breathers have lip incompetence wich means their lips are separated when they are relaxed, most people have alright lip seal but they are are attractive people wich have some degree of lip incompetence too. Generally speaking 1-2mm incompetence can be fairly normal anything above that isnt good.

Well the left person clearly has a terrible lip seal probably mouthbreather , however famous model adriana lima also has a very small lip incompetence (1mm) , my lips used to be like hers when relaxed and know they are completely shut.
Pics or no care
I dont owe anything to you or this site.

• +1
So ded srs that I'm worried I'm gonna have a joker mouth after the treatment.
if you are max imw is mse something that you would recomend? also by how much?
Lip seal is how your lips are when you are in a relaxed state, alot of mouth breathers have lip incompetence wich means their lips are separated when they are relaxed, most people have alright lip seal but they are are attractive people wich have some degree of lip incompetence too. Generally speaking 1-2mm incompetence can be fairly normal anything above that isnt good.
View attachment 167198 View attachment 167199
Well the left person clearly has a terrible lip seal probably mouthbreather , however famous model adriana lima also has a very small lip incompetence (1mm) , my lips used to be like hers when relaxed and know they are completely shut.

I dont owe anything to you or this site.
ah I see.mine are completely shut

It only stands out if you have gargantuan nostrils and if your nose is hawk shaped or hooked.

I forgoot what's imw.
bruh. Intermolar width. I might have 40 but idk.

aparantly our ancestors had 55.

some gigamogger probably had 60 but idk

and how much would that widen your mouth?
It depends on how you reposition the teeth and your alveolar bridge after the expansion. It can be anywhere between 1mm and 5mm.

It depends on how you reposition the teeth and your alveolar bridge after the expansion. It can be anywhere between 1mm and 5mm.
would palate expansion give similiar effects in mouth widening as 5mm from an expansion thats 12mm like your plan

would palate expansion give similiar effects in mouth widening as 5mm from an expansion thats 12mm like your plan
It depends on how much in line the incisors, the canines and pre molars are moved with the braces.
3D_Medical_Animation_Still_Showing_Types_of_Teeth.jpg

could you explain further?
What I'm saying is that you can expand 12 mm at the back of the mouth and the lips will be the same width. Or you can expand the front of the mouth and increase the width of the lips.

What I'm saying is that you can expand 12 mm at the back of the mouth and the lips will be the same width. Or you can expand the front of the mouth and increase the width of the lips.
so the width of the mouth is determined by the front teeth? if all im doing rn is mewing should I continue as normal and would palate expansion resulting from it give the effect of the lips widening as much?

so the width of the mouth is determined by the front teeth? if all im doing rn is mewing should I continue as normal and would palate expansion resulting from it give the effect of the lips widening as much?
Depending on your age and other factors, mewing could be pure cope. If you want to get 5mm extra, you could just stretch your lips. Why don't you do that?

Depending on your age and other factors, mewing could be pure cope. If you want to get 5mm extra, you could just stretch your lips. Why don't you do that?
currenly its working well.

If its safe and effective I will probably. rn im at 5.25 cm im thinking I could widen to 5.5 cm with mewing and strectch to 6 which is perfect but idk if i should stretch to that

Would be really interested to see the results. How are you facepulling? Any other changes than mouth width so far?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Would be really interested to see the results. How are you facepulling? Any other changes than mouth width so far?
Im using a facemask similiar to what Dr won moon uses attached to a palate expander with tubes that stays on all day. My mew line went from 44-43mm to 42mm however its hard to say if i got upswing of the maxilla or the teeth got more inclined. Hard to say if my maxilla as a whole move forward however my upper teeth are now slightly in front of the bottom teeth and before they were sitting on top of each other, my cheeckbones look about the same or slightly bigger thn about 1 year ago when i had fillers so its safe to say they are more prominent since filler fades overtime and i didnt really lose any size whatsoever. My jaw is literally the same. Other things might have changed however it could be placebo bodyfat etc so i dont wanna spread missinformation. Keep in mind thou that im using this mask for an average of 20-22 hours a day since i work from home.

• +1
Im using a facemask similiar to what Dr won moon uses attached to a palate expander with tubes that stays on all day. My mew line went from 44-43mm to 42mm however its hard to say if i got upswing of the maxilla or the teeth got more inclined. Hard to say if my maxilla as a whole move forward however my upper teeth are now slightly in front of the bottom teeth and before they were sitting on top of each other, my cheeckbones look about the same or slightly bigger thn about 1 year ago when i had fillers so its safe to say they are more prominent since filler fades overtime and i didnt really lose any size whatsoever. My jaw is literally the same. Other things might have changed however it could be placebo bodyfat etc so i dont wanna spread missinformation. Keep in mind thou that im using this mask for an average of 20-22 hours a day since i work from home.
Nice, how long have you been on it for? Is the force from the facepull only forward or also upwards?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Nice, how long have you been on it for? Is the force from the facepull only forward or also upwards?
Upwards i try to set it at arround 30 degrees, 3 months.

• +1