Narrow Palate But Decent mandible Decent ramus Only problem narrow palate

M

monsquird

Iron
Im no where close to where i want to be im still morbidly obese but i want to fix things while loosing weight as well i was wondering what are the best options to
IMG 9136
make your palate wider, here is my palate
IMG 9132
IMG 9121
IMG 9126

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Your palate is fine. That’s why your jaw is good. You can’t have a wide jaw with a narrow palate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 23558 and monsquird
barely any teeth show up when i smile
Big teeth or narrow mouth. Counting the number of teeth that show when you smile is cope. The only potentially useful metric is buccal corridors. If your mouth is narrow and you have large buccal corridors it is likely your palate is narrow. Looking at the pictures your palate is clearly wide. Go worry about something else.

Man if that's a narrow palate, 90% of the population have narrow palate.

Google narrow palate and you'll see that you don't have it at all

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Your palate is fine. That’s why your jaw is good. You can’t have a wide jaw with a narrow palate.
Proving you know nothing about anything as usual the rat

• Love it
Reactions: Allornothing
Proving you know nothing about anything as usual the rat
Explain within the bounds of the laws of physics how you can have a narrow jaw with a wide palate you curry gobbling brown nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat and Deleted member 23558
Explain within the bounds of the laws of physics how you can have a narrow jaw with a wide palate you curry gobbling brown nigger.
See Ramirez there’s no relation

• Hmm...
More evidence that everyone here underrates normies and thinks everyone is recessed :soy:. Most palates and maxillas are fine. His palate is Normal lol.
Sure buddy , there’s no relation but whatever fuels your delusions

89DC63E6 F3F1 4342 A78C 14944250BD3B

Yeah bro it’s not his top tier zygos (you wouldn’t know) and jaw and eyes it’s his forward maxilla :soy:. Back to r/mewing boyo
what are you blathering about schizo his palate is mediocre and his jaw is wide, nice motte and baitley

unless u got bruxism, if u got bruxism due to ur narrow palate you will have a wide jaw lol

• +1
unless u got bruxism, if u got bruxism due to ur narrow palate you will have a wide jaw lol
Yeah jaw width has three components: palate width, gonial flare and masseter size (bruxism).

Are you able to open your mouth fully then put the tongue on the top of your roof while doing so?
but also i dont really fully mew the part where ur palate goes down to the teeth i place it at like this little bridge behind the teeth without pushing teeth so i got back third and middle third but not the front part as much