Narrow pointy chin with wide jaw pure untermesch tier JFL

O

OverFromTheWomb

Iron
So i got wide skull wide flat midface and wide jaw, with good ratios... but my chin height and width is fukken trucel tier.
Because of my narrow chin if I am bloated I get full on double chin and invisible ramus because there is nothing supporting the soft tissue around my gonion area and my jaw is shaped like a fucking alligator ffs.
Can I do anything about this except wraparound implant? Got bimax scheduled in jan 2023 jfl but I don't think it will fix this flaw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
Brutal noreply pill

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Brutal noreply pill
Its rough out here sometimes. Tbh I've decided to not give a fuck about my lower third until my bimax is done cause 3mm jutting makes me look fine. My new worry is whether I need orbital decompression or orbital rim implants for my disgusting undereyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Selinity
Its rough out here sometimes. Tbh I've decided to not give a fuck about my lower third until my bimax is done cause 3mm jutting makes me look fine. My new worry is whether I need orbital decompression or orbital rim implants for my disgusting undereyes
I can’t tell ur an aspire by just this reply you wrote all that to someone who roasted u and ur thread

• +1
Reactions: 360°, Deleted member 5746 and OverFromTheWomb
I can’t tell ur an aspire by just this reply you wrote all that to someone who roasted u and ur thread
Haha well done, yeah I have aspergers. The reply wasn't for him it was for anyone reading this thread after tbh

Like this?

1200x1200

Very similar with the antegonial notches or we they are called, my lips are full too but I have way more forehead than that and obviously I'm not mixed so I have ugly colouring. Tbh if my forehead was smaller it would look aesthetic, should fringemaxx really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Very similar with the antegonial notches or we they are called, my lips are full too but I have way more forehead than that and obviously I'm not mixed so I have ugly colouring. Tbh if my forehead was smaller it would look aesthetic, should fringemaxx really
I have very similar facsshape as that as well and the lips