Narrow skull is the only true death sentence

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Not only will you never be attractive to women, you'll also look like a wimp for the rest of your life and nobody will take you seriously.

Bad FWHR is almost always synonymous with a long midface as well.

My FWHR is 1.74 and there's no hope for me, every surgery I do to fix other flaws is just to look less repulsive.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x, TheLordMadness, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
i have narrow skull and very low fwhr

ovER

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4310
Being short is also a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, I'mme, Chadelite and 6 others
Thx doc

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4310
Not only will you never be attractive to women, you'll also look like a wimp for the rest of your life and nobody will take you seriously.

My FWHR is 1.74 and there's no hope for me, every surgery I do to fix other flaws is just to look less repulsive.

Damn, my FWHR is 1.839 and I barely pass as human on the streets. Midface is 1.02 though so that's ok. What's your midface ratio bro? An underrated ratio for looking like a low T cuck is lower/full face ratio. My lower/full face ratio is too low and it makes me look low T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Damn, my FWHR is 1.839 and I barely pass as human on the streets. Midface is 1.02 though so that's ok. What's your midface ratio bro? An underrated ratio for looking like a low T cuck is lower/full face ratio. My lower/full face ratio is too low and it makes me look low T.
I don't pass as human and I never will

Midface ratio is .9

It's so fucking over

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: yukon-cel and Dude420

Did you actually meet up with Arvid?

• +1
I don't pass as human and I never will

Midface ratio is .9

It's so fucking over

Have you measured your lower/full face ratio? It's underrated imo. Btw there is still hope if your features are harmonious. There are many attractive people with long midfaces...

• +1
Did you actually meet up with Arvid?
Yes?
Have you measured your lower/full face ratio? It's underrated imo. Btw there is still hope if your features are harmonious. There are many attractive people with long midfaces...
Yes my forehead is kinds big as well as my chin so it balances out the midface but it's still bad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: I-Like-BP
I have a FWHR of 1.73 and i notice girls looking at me sometimes so it's not fully over for horsefacecels. However 1.60 and below is where it really ruins your looks and facial harmony

• +1
theres a LOT of death sentences
race/pheno (curry and aboriginal), height (below 5'6 is a legit death sentence), certain features (TRUE narrow skull - below 1.7 fwhr/below .85 midface ratio, bad pfl (below 24mm including medial canthus = death sentence), extreme nct (eye surgery can only change ur canthal tilt by a little amount), oversized lips (jay z tier) etc etc
all of these are true death sentences since you cant do anything about them at all

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4310
theres a LOT of death sentences
race/pheno (curry and aboriginal), height (below 5'6 is a legit death sentence), certain features (TRUE narrow skull - below 1.7 fwhr/below .85 midface ratio, bad pfl (below 24mm including medial canthus = death sentence), extreme nct (eye surgery can only change ur canthal tilt by a little amount), oversized lips (jay z tier) etc etc
all of these are true death sentences since you cant do anything about them at all
Anything below 1.8 FWHR is bad tho

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Tyler Maher and steven kelly have narrow faces and they are turboslayers

I have a wide face and high fhwr and it is still over for me.
Why? Because ugly nose, no defined visible bonestructure despite not being fat like visible cheekbones, ugly hugeass nose, ugly cucked eye area, starting balding a bit.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
For the last time. narrow skull is NOT a death sentence , incels

don't you have a massive skull? how can it be narrow

For the last time. narrow skull is NOT a death sentence , incels
Faggot, I hope I can find you one day and cut your head off. Keep coping, you probably have a normal head meanwhile I have a narrow small head with long midface
Thanks for making me feel better about myself. Reminder that someone always has it worse.
my midface is 0.87

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate and Dude420
Cope. Look at Justin Bieber

As long as your bgw-bzw ratio is decent, it shouldn't be that bad

• +1
Cope look at me narrow skull still model

For fwhr just get palate expander and zygo implants

1.74 from bottom eyebrows or middle?

• +1
Maybe try Lowering your Eyebrows if you have medium-highset?
Then I would have to lower my hairline as well because my forehead is already kinda big

I hate this

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
What do you mean? Elab
The relationship of your bigonial width with your bizygomatic width. See my thread about bigonial width to learn more

• +1
The relationship of your bigonial width with your bizygomatic width. See my thread about bigonial width to learn more
Link

same as being manlet

Small dick is the biggest death sentence

You could be 7ft terachad billionaire deep voice statusmaxxed

But if you have a small dick it's over

• +1
Not the same but close to it
My zygos are slightly wider
Small dick is the biggest death sentence

You could be 7ft terachad billionaire deep voice statusmaxxed

But if you have a small dick it's over
Mine is above average but it's useless with my face

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Cope

Harmony >>> all

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: unlucko and Deleted member 4310
@Swescension pls bro it's not over for u don't put urself down get mse

Pls bro God loves you man we all love you too

Love yourself bro ur a good person and a strong minded one too

Remember you felt suicidal

But ur T levels were off the charts and u didn't rope

Islam max bro

• Woah
Faggot, I hope I can find you one day and cut your head off. Keep coping, you probably have a normal head meanwhile I have a narrow small head with long midface

my midface is 0.87
you wouldnt do shit boyo. you are most likely to rope first. what the fuck is that shitty signature? stop being a whiny faggot and man up

@Swescension pls bro it's not over for u don't put urself down get mse

Pls bro God loves you man we all love you too

Love yourself bro ur a good person and a strong minded one too

Remember you felt suicidal

But ur T levels were off the charts and u didn't rope

Islam max bro
I can't rope because women would be happy then knowing that the earth has one less subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I can't rope because women would be happy then knowing that the earth has one less subhuman.
Forget abt women bro u live this earth not for them

Looks matter but they aren't the reason why u exist bro

I learnt more about Islam recently and its Ramadan now

Any questions pm me anytime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and Deleted member 4310