yes but

if someone posted with exact same jaw niggas here would say your jaw is narrow

• +1
Reactions: Nisse, datboijj and Deleted member 10987
yes but

if someone posted with exact same jaw niggas here would say your jaw is narrow
@Ocelot
i meant v shape and tall sharp chin

but many niggas on here would call someone narrow if they posted their jaw resembling this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
@Ocelot
i meant v shape and tall sharp chin

but many niggas on here would call someone narrow if they posted their jaw resembling this
Jaw can't be V-shaped with a square chin tho

if the chin itself is sharp at the middle, it means it's narrow af
Ty

this is good

Del

this is repulsive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6531, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
blackpilled af. other benefits with narrow jaw include having a wider looking frame, bigger looking zygos, better looking es ratio, taller looking chin, wider looking lips etc etc etc. ppl say muh hollows with wide jaw but actually thats 99% zygos.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Hikicel69 and Deleted member 9072
blackpilled af. other benefits with narrow jaw include having a wider looking frame, bigger looking zygos, better looking es ratio, taller looking chin, wider looking lips etc etc etc. ppl say muh hollows with wide jaw but actually thats 99% zygos.
holy fuck you have developed some special coping mechanisms

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9819 and 4 others
What do u define as narrow jaw?
90% of byzygo? 80%?

ight disprove everything i said then
burden of proof, you have to prove it

but since you have your eye area as pfp + said all that
I have come to the conclusion you are recessed and therefore your opinion is automatically discarded regardless

but I'm still in disbelief, if you seriously believe all that rubbish just because your infantile jaw has caused you to develop special coping mechanisms, insane tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, oatmeal and TheEndHasNoEnd
burden of proof, you have to prove it

but since you have your eye area as pfp + said all that
I have come to the conclusion you are recessed and therefore your opinion is automatically discarded regardless

but I'm still in disbelief, if you seriously believe all that rubbish just because your infantile jaw has caused you to develop special coping mechanisms, insane tbh
ad hominem when u cant prove anything, nice

if i was good enough at morphing skills i would show, but also im pretty sure simple visualization skills from your part wouldnt hurt.
57cd661e9ecfa01ce0812a1419005253 1

is this guy also recessed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
ad hominem when u cant prove anything, nice

if i was good enough at morphing skills i would show, but also im pretty sure simple visualization skills from your part wouldnt hurt.
View attachment 1015126
is this guy also recessed?
his jaw isn't narrow

you probably think it's narrow resembles yours (hence the cope) because he's standing with his head angled downwards, so naturally less of the jaw will be exposed relative to the rest of the face, as well as making the gonial angle look higher. Compared to how most people stand with their head angled upwards as a natural compensatory mechanism for downward growth.

The ultimate blackpill about your craniofacial growth/anglefrauding | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

done replying to you btw, this is adequate display of your stunted IQ

ight disprove everything i said then

not sure havent thought about the ratio
87 to 92% is usually ideal
thats what youre considering as narrow. but it isnt narrow actually. it just doesnt look bloated like a 1:1 byzygo to jaw

his jaw isn't narrow

you probably think it's narrow resembles yours (hence the cope) because he's standing with his head angled downwards, so naturally less of the jaw will be exposed relative to the rest of the face, as well as making the gonial angle look higher. Compared to how most people stand with their head angled upwards as a natural compensatory mechanism for downward growth.

The ultimate blackpill about your craniofacial growth/anglefrauding | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

done replying to you btw, this is adequate display of your stunted IQ
79862C71 F826 AC1D 6F407832C9C9D1BE

any more copes?

• JFL
not narrow

round =/ narrow
its narrow but mkay, i regret asking u to visualize a narrow jaw when u cant even tell what a narrow jaw looks like.

• +1
its narrow but mkay, i regret asking u to visualize a narrow jaw when u cant even tell what a narrow jaw looks like.
whatever helps you sleep at night with your 140 degree gonial angle and 2 cm ramus

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer and TheEndHasNoEnd
whatever helps you sleep at night with your 140 degree gonial angle and 2 cm ramus
funny because i have a 125 degree gonial and decently long ramus. this further proves you dont know what youre talking about if you assume a narrow jaw also means a small ramus

funny because i have a 125 degree gonial and decently long ramus. this further proves you dont know what youre talking about if you assume a narrow jaw also means a small ramus
Excluding masseters and looking purely at bone.

You have no idea how craniofacial growth even occurs, evidently. Ramus widens and becomes more perceivable from the front (lateralisation) along with lengthening. The face grows wider as it grows forward. Dental arches widen as they lengthen. Simple enough for your peanut skull?

Excluding masseters and looking purely at bone.

You have no idea how craniofacial growth even occurs, evidently. Ramus widens and becomes more perceivable from the front (lateralisation) along with lengthening. The face grows wider as it grows forward. Dental arches widen as they lengthen. Simple enough for your peanut skull?
jfl if you think ramus and even fuckin bizygomatic are purely craniofacial development. yes by bone i have a decent length ramus but i mouthbreathe all my life until 16 yrs old and have crowded lower jaw teeth explaining the narrow width. and i have a wide bizygomatic, jfl at calling me a peanut skull u would rope if i told you my fwhr

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 9072
jfl if you think ramus and even fuckin bizygomatic are purely craniofacial development. yes by bone i have a decent length ramus but i mouthbreathe all my life until 16 yrs old and have crowded crowded lower jaw teeth explaining the narrow width. and i have a wide bizygomatic, jfl at calling me a peanut skull u would rope if i told you my fwhr
jfl one of my bottom tooth became croooked a bit cause of shit teeth grinding and habit of wiggling my teeth to check if it was still there
when younger

brutal ngl for me

• So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
the middle doesnt matter as long as the sides are wide
this is why matt bomer looks weird

• +1
jfl if you think ramus and even fuckin bizygomatic are purely craniofacial development. yes by bone i have a decent length ramus but i mouthbreathe all my life until 16 yrs old and have crowded crowded lower jaw teeth explaining the narrow width. and i have a wide bizygomatic, jfl at calling me a peanut skull u would rope if i told you my fwhr
laughs cage GIF
Saidby

fucking lol, you don't even know what craniofacial development means. Lemme put it simple for your stunted skull. Cranio = of the cranium; facial = relating to the face; development = a type of change.

also I must've brutally hurt your poor ass if you need to tell my your life story about all your bones and your teeth
dn care ngl

• JFL
laughs cage GIF
View attachment 1015173
fucking lol, you don't even know what craniofacial development means. Lemme put it simple for your stunted skull. Cranio = of the cranium; facial = relating to the face; development = a type of change.

also I must've brutally hurt your poor ass if you need to tell my your life story about all your bones and your teeth
dn care ngl
he's gl though bhai
@TheEndHasNoEnd is a chaddam

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer and TheEndHasNoEnd
laughs cage GIF
View attachment 1015173

dn care ngl
my nigga everyone goes thru craniofacial development, but things like fwhr and ramus arent much affected by quality of development. bro i mouthbreathe almost all my life and still fwhr mog u how can u cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

Attachments

• 4d0a160cd01c276d71dd80e3df6613c4.jpg
    4d0a160cd01c276d71dd80e3df6613c4.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 51e037940d7ca78c7d1771498a66fde6.jpg
    51e037940d7ca78c7d1771498a66fde6.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 174_webedia-cine-diaporama_77b_21a_a22f83b0e0de45f99d1d82d9ea_1397687-pour-les-promesses-de-l-...jpg
    174_webedia-cine-diaporama_77b_21a_a22f83b0e0de45f99d1d82d9ea_1397687-pour-les-promesses-de-l-...jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 63
my nigga everyone goes thru craniofacial development, but things like fwhr and ramus arent much affected by quality of development. bro i mouthbreathe almost all my life and still fwhr mog u how can u cope
I literally broke down the term and you still dont understand what it means. Do you not speak English well or smth?
Craniofacial development doesn’t mean mewing and chewing jfc

Hormones, genes, developmental muscle tone posture -> craniofacial development

all mogger animals are v shaped so i finally concede to it

4aae09056fe15327d193fa9899ce3ec3
Thatboijjpolipo90

• Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 9072
I literally broke down the term and you still dont understand what it means. Do you not speak English well or smth?
Craniofacial development doesn’t mean mewing and chewing jfc

Hormones, genes, developmental muscle tone posture -> craniofacial development
jfl at considering genetics to be part of craniofacial development, im done

it looks dark triad and is masc, Every video game character has this design

joel from last of us
the-last-of-us-2-joel.jpg

Witcher 3
View attachment 1015042

even models have this

o pry
View attachment 1015056

gandy
220px-David_Gandy_for_GQ_Japan_by_Arnaldo_Anaya-Lucca_%282009%29-a_substOP.jpg
Females dont actually like square chins, its one of those characteristics that males think women like cause its masculine even though thats not what they really like. Same thing with big muscles.

@Ocelot when people talk about craniofacial development theyre solely talking about environment. ofc the literal definition means anything that goes into development of face. the *quality* of craniofacial development is heavily on environmental factors. true that some can benefit from the same environmental development than others from things like masseter type, but it doesnt mean shit if someones development is bad. its pretty common i notice that those with good development try to attribute it as much as they can to genetics because it makes them uncomfortable that theyre near or at their genetic potential with little room for improvement from their current state.