Narrow v shape jaw and tall sharp square chin mogs

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
how so? its pretty evident

just look at any Asian tbh.
nah i mean when talking about craniofacial development its reffering to environment factors like breastfeeding, proper posture, teeth together, etc.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
@Ocelot when people talk about craniofacial development theyre solely talking about environment. ofc the literal definition means anything that goes into development of face. the *quality* of craniofacial development is heavily on environmental factors. true that some can benefit from the same environmental development than others from things like masseter type, but it doesnt mean shit if someones development is bad. its pretty common i notice that those with good development try to attribute it as much as they can to genetics because it makes them uncomfortable that theyre near or at their genetic potential with little room for improvement from their current state.
you just made up your own definition of craniofacial development

any bone growth = craniofacial development
it's as simple as that
how so? its pretty evident

just look at any Asian tbh.
this

you just made up your own definition of craniofacial development

any bone growth = craniofacial development
it's as simple as that

this
im talkin about the environmental quality of craniofacial development bruh, ive made that apparent idek how many times

im talkin about the environmental quality of craniofacial development bruh, ive made that apparent idek how many times
moving the goalposts I see

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
moving the goalposts I see
why r u even talking about it again, wasnt the entire point of the discussion about narrow jaw? wtf does craniofacial development have to do with narrow jaw being better for proportions?

what a shit thread