narrowforeheadmaxxing? best way to low bf%?

20characterslong

20characterslong

Iron
My forehead isn't that tall but it looks that way because of how narrow it is. I mean I haven't measured it or calculated any ratios but using the finger test its around 3.5 fingers tall. Recommended hairstyles for this? Will cutting down on bloat reduce the appearance, because the rest of my face wont look so much wider? Speaking of bloat, whats the best way to get to low bf% and reduce bloat? I'm thinking fasting is probably the best way. Not exactly hard, just don't eat anything. It also provides pretty quick weight loss and other health benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
lower bf? Don't eat salt and calorie deficit or do one of those faggot trend diets

lower bf? Don't eat salt and calorie deficit or do one of those faggot trend diets
obviously there needs to be a calorie deficit. would you recommend fasting? its the ultimate calorie deficit and you cant eat salt if you aren't eating. great for lazycels who don't want to put an ounce of effort into watching what they eat or watching if they're under their deficit.

• +1
obviously there needs to be a calorie deficit. would you recommend fasting? its the ultimate calorie deficit and you cant eat salt if you aren't eating. great for lazycels who don't want to put an ounce of effort into watching what they eat or watching if they're under their deficit.
I only fast during ramadan but you can

• +1
I only fast during ramadan but you can
I think fasting may be an even better solution than i thought. did some quick research on it and it apparently also raises hgh and testosterone

• +1
I have small girly Asian fingers so finger size don't mean shit boyo.

Most ningens I've seen got fingers as long as grey aliens.

Just BangsMaxx bro. It's part of my overall J-PopMaxxing.

Gives the illusion of a smaller skull/forehead and compact is always better.

I'm also curtain maxxing by growing out all my hair, not just the hair on top to disguise my mid-face.

Long hair is the greatest halo for both men and women. I will continue to say this.

• +1
Fasting is a bad idea because you are going to regain the weight super rapidly when you will restart eating. The right way to lose bf is to exercise a lot and eat a bit less than the energy you burn.

• +1
Fasting is a bad idea because you are going to regain the weight super rapidly when you will restart eating. The right way to lose bf is to exercise a lot and eat a bit less than the energy you burn.
Unless you are obese then this is true for most people. It is also more sustainable

• +1
Intermittent fasting is probably the most hotly debated topic in fitness. Half the evidence suggests it does ABSOLUTELY nothing besides narrow the window in which you can eat, and the other half of the evidence suggests shit like increase in HGH, test, better ability to focus and concentrate, etc. etc.

You're best off to do your own research.

• +1
Your face is probably smaller than average so your forehead could still be big

• +1