Nasal spray caused big nose

R

RoadtoAscension

Iron
Back when I was around 10 or something I began taking nasal spray every day, until I was 18, that is when I stopped.
But when I look back on pictures of myself during that time vs now and before, I notice a massive difference in nose size.
TL;DR: My nose got bigger, now it is at normal size again after quitting nasal spray
This TLDR is almost as long as the topic itself

EDIT: What I believed has happened , is that when I became dependent on nasal sprays, the clogging backfired and made my nose bigger due to the blood flow or something.
"However, a clogged nose is actually caused by inflamed blood vessels in the sinuses" from https://www.healthline.com/health/s...hink a stuffy,allergies, or a sinus infection.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 2403 and Stare
depends on what he has

holy mother of placebo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare and CertBroly
Cope, You just have big nose genes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Stare and Deleted member 4416
Your nose never stops growing. Same thing for ears

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and pizza
Cope, You just have big nose genes
Well, my nose isn't big anymore after stopping, so ether something weird happened to my nose during that period coincidentally, or the nasal spray caused it.
In fact, what made me continue using nasal spray was because you become dependent on it, due to it making it worse when not using it.

Well, my nose isn't big anymore after stopping, so ether something weird happened to my nose during that period coincidentally, or the nasal spray caused it.
In fact, what made me continue using nasal spray was because you become dependent on it, due to it making it worse when not using it.
Do you have a deviated septum? I use nasal sprays all the time, the ones that clear your airways, and never noticed a change in nose size.

holy mother of placebo
what do you mean ? I never believed I was gonna get a bigger nose from it, and I never recognized it becoming bigger until it I started comparing old photos to present ones.
The changes had already been made

Do you have a deviated septum? I use nasal sprays all the time, the ones that clear your airways, and never noticed a change in nose size.
I have been to the doctor a few times, but never mentioned any unbalances other that it being clogged. But the reason I begun using it was due to allergies. But maybe I have a deviated septum. But the thing is , after I managed to quit, everything has been ok, so does a deviated septum fix itself or ?

literally makes no sense

I have been to the doctor a few times, but never mentioned any unbalances other that it being clogged. But the reason I begun using it was due to allergies. But maybe I have a deviated septum. But the thing is , after I managed to quit, everything has been ok, so does a deviated septum fix itself or ?
You most likely have a deviated septum that causes your nose to get clogged with congestion, I have the same problem. If you don't want to use Nasal sprays just use Nasal strips or a dilator, I use them and they work just fine.

2391324.jpg

cc2b416eec4f2db0657a5b9c149abfce223a4d1f_original.jpeg

Nasal dilator are definitely the best, especially if you exercise all the time as strips can fall out of your nose duo to sweating.

You most likely have a deviated septum that causes your nose to get clogged with congestion, I have the same problem. If you don't want to use Nasal sprays just use Nasal strips or a dilator, I use them and they work just fine.

2391324.jpg

cc2b416eec4f2db0657a5b9c149abfce223a4d1f_original.jpeg

Nasal dilator are definitely the best, especially if you exercise all the time as strips can fall out of your nose duo to sweating.
I don't have any issues any longer, but I will look into in case it worsens during allergy season 👍

what do you mean ? I never believed I was gonna get a bigger nose from it, and I never recognized it becoming bigger until it I started comparing old photos to present ones.
The changes had already been made
Now say it very slowly to yourself: "Nasal sprays made my nose bigger"

:lul:

cope stop taking bbc up ur nose

yeah, but my nose became smaller again after I stopped using it
Strange, a strange inflammation perhaps? Anyways definitely get it checked out if you have a deviated septum. It’ll save you from any breathing difficulties in the future if they do return