F

Fiqh

Kraken

@lunin7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67869, Deleted member 30985, PickleTheSlayer and 3 others
Thanks for these brethren

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, coispet and Fiqh
The only Taliban nasheed without autotune

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21467

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Your religion is so pathetic and fake

• +1
Reactions: Axii and LooksThinker

Last edited:
Your religion is so pathetic and fake
You spend every day of your life on an obscure forum crying about a religion, no wonder you're unemployed.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
You spend every day of your life on an obscure forum crying about a religion, no wonder you're unemployed.
Kys muslim

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
MP3 version of some.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Fiqh
Your country is already overflowing with ethnics, give it some time before they turn you into a femboy
Atleast my country is not 100% made of ethnics like yours

Your country is already overflowing with ethnics, give it some time before they turn you into a femboy
Westerners are the only people that treat deathnic subhumans nicely if they disappear this world will fall into chaos

Atleast my country is not 100% made of ethnics like yours

Nice consolation point, hopefully the number increases with the influx of ethnics.

Westerners are the only people that treat deathnic subhumans nicely if they disappear this world will fall into chaos
Yeah the Westerners also kindly invaded the Middle East in pursuit of "liberation", the Middle East is already in chaos thanks to them.

Yeah the Westerners also kindly invaded the Middle East in pursuit of "liberation", the Middle East is already in chaos thanks to them.
The middle east is in chaos because of saudi and iran

Saudi who fund terrorist groups worldwide that literally kill muslims but but but muh west. JFL I cant take deathnics seriously.

Saudi who fund terrorist groups worldwide that literally kill muslims but but but muh west. JFL I cant take deathnics seriously.
Average retarded Westerner thinking he has a spic of knowledge with regards to the issues in the Middle East.

It's literally in chaos because of the US but let's blame it all on "Iran and Saudi Arabia."

• +1
Reactions: coispet

Mirin women brah

Attachments

• 1710356929918.png
    1710356929918.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

This isn't me denying that Iran has a part, it surely does. However, to ignore America and Israel is quite ironic.

Yes, you'll see an influx of such in your country whilst you cope online like the twink you are.
Why bother with him

Let him mock our women/sisters for having self respect to pursue the hijab whilst he complains how his LTR of 3 years cheated on him with someone at the gym on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337, LooksThinker and Fiqh
Yes, you'll see an influx of such in your country whilst you cope online like the twink you are.
It's not flex that a religion like yours tries to invade countries by immigration

Why bother with him

Let him mock our women/sisters for having self respect to pursue the hijab whilst he complains how his LTR of 3 years cheated on him with someone at the gym on this forum
Mirin coping

It's not flex that a religion like yours tries to invade countries by immigration
Stop regurgitating the same points that showcases your ignorance, it's boring.

That is not my current face, stop coping you subhuman mod
Ironic YOU calling me a subhuman

Not much that can change in a month and a half boyo

You can descend anyone with a low quality picture and no time is needed to change my face irl

quality alone can take a face from a ltn to a mtn

Hi fiqh completely unrelated but I just wanna ask is it halal to watch mukbangs during ramadan

• Woah
Reactions: coispet
Hi fiqh completely unrelated but I just wanna ask is it halal to watch mukbangs during ramadan
Spend your time doing something wisely, rather than wasting it on watching mukbangs.

Al-Imām Al-Ḥasan Al-Baṣrī (d.110H) [رحمه الله] said:“Death exposed Dunya (worldly life), it did not leave any happiness for anyone of understanding, for indeed no slave [of Allāh] gets used to remembering death except that he belittles Dunya [more and more], and anything in it becomes insignificant for him.”

[Minhaj al-Qasidin p.383]

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bndar.337, wsada and coispet
It's a waste of time nonetheless, especially during Ramadan.
True, Praying your obligatory prayers, Praying Taraweeh, Reading Quran should be your focal goals during this month to improve your deen

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Fiqh
I can already imagine you 30y oldcel .org mod writing this
I’m 18, a student, with a job

What’s your point, even if you weren’t a nuisance I would’ve rated you the same