Shitposting MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Olympic Games GIF by DINOSALLY

A crazy wasted guy broke into my house several years ago. He had a knife and was threatening me. My young brother and I were the only ones home. I heard noise in my house and grabbed a baseball bat I keep under my bed and went to investigate thinking it was probably nothing. The guy came at me yelling incoherently and almost as a reflex I cracked on top his head with the bat. I think my adrenaline must have put more into the strike than I thought I was doing and the guy dropped immediately. I called the police and they arrived quickly but he was already gone. Crushed skull. I still have nightmares fairly often but can't picture how else it would have ended without me and possibly my brother being attacked.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, BigJimsWornOutTires and Starfishcel
We wuz bumping n shut

A crazy wasted guy broke into my house several years ago. He had a knife and was threatening me. My young brother and I were the only ones home. I heard noise in my house and grabbed a baseball bat I keep under my bed and went to investigate thinking it was probably nothing. The guy came at me yelling incoherently and almost as a reflex I cracked on top his head with the bat. I think my adrenaline must have put more into the strike than I thought I was doing and the guy dropped immediately. I called the police and they arrived quickly but he was already gone. Crushed skull. I still have nightmares fairly often but can't picture how else it would have ended without me and possibly my brother being attacked.
he just wanted to say hi

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
it's broken :fuk:

he just wanted to say hi
It was the night before my family was planning to leave early in the morning for a trip, i dreamed that i heard my alarm going off and i woke up and couldn't open my eyes or move at all. I was laying on my back, which was strange since 99.9% of the time I sleep on my side. then i felt someone shaking my leg. I thought someone was waking me up so we could leave for our trip, but i couldn't get up. I was so stressed out that i was making everyone late and someone was shaking me harder and harder.
then i was able to open my eyes and move. nobody was there. it was 2am, we weren't leaving until 6am.
sometimes i wonder if it was him that day

It was the night before my family was planning to leave early in the morning for a trip, i dreamed that i heard my alarm going off and i woke up and couldn't open my eyes or move at all. I was laying on my back, which was strange since 99.9% of the time I sleep on my side. then i felt someone shaking my leg. I thought someone was waking me up so we could leave for our trip, but i couldn't get up. I was so stressed out that i was making everyone late and someone was shaking me harder and harder.
then i was able to open my eyes and move. nobody was there. it was 2am, we weren't leaving until 6am.
sometimes i wonder if it was him that day
it was the hat man

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
"Have you seen this man?"

Monsters, Demons, and Jinn — Oh, My!​

visitors from another planet??

The hat man usually arives when something bad is about to happen

The hat man usually arives when something bad is about to happen
or if you're in the middle of something bad happening like depression or parent divorce

or if you're in the middle of something bad happening like depression or parent divorce
one time he visited a boy and tapped his thumb then he got diabetes the next day

i was told when i was younger i used to point at a wall and say "boy" "boy" "boy" over and over
i don't remember it but i wonder what i saw or was i just being weird?

charger plugged in

im i already in hell? am i going to another hell when i die? im afraid to find out

I LIVE UNDER A ROCK

i see myself as the real life patrick star because im stupid because of my autism

Status
Not open for further replies.