Nasolabial fold and a Jowl only on the right side of my face since age 10

D

Deleted member 40761

Gold
I have a nasolabial fold and a jowl on the right side of my face. Have had this since like 9 years old so it isn't due to collagen. It only shows up in certain lightings but definitely looksmins me. What causes this and how could it be fixed. Willing to get surgery. Also I am VERY LEAN.

Last edited:
I have a nasolabial fold and a jowl on the right side of my face. Have had this since like 9 years old so it isn't due to collagen. It only shows up in certain lightings but definitely looksmins me. What causes this and how could it be fixed. Willing to get surgery

View attachment 2487514
do you sleep on right side? only possible explanation

high body fat and bloatness, had those too until 14% bf

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 24770
do proper measurements, you can`t have so much bloat at 11%
Never done body fat measurement before but I have 6 pack abs and am like 135 pounds at 5'11. I doubt I'm higher than 12%

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
well what about High Intensity Interval Training? Did you do that too?
The only good thing about it is it helps reduce bloatness and i get hollow cheeks after workouts, but the next day they disappear, stiil high bucall fat i think, All these effects are temporary

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
U start losing collagen at 0 just so you know, jfl at not dermarolling ur baby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
Never done body fat measurement before but I have 6 pack abs and am like 135 pounds at 5'11. I doubt I'm higher than 12%
im 65 kgs 5`11 with mediocre physique and still 14%, can`t see my abs (maybe shitty fat distribution genetics idk)

if nothing helps do buccal fat reducing surgery, as far as i know it won`t have that much neggative effects, also maybe you`re a bit too young

• +1
The only good thing about it is it helps reduce bloatness and i get hollow cheeks after workouts, but the next day they disappear, stiil high bucall fat i think, All these effects are temporary
thanks bro. have you ever considered buccal fat removal or cheekbone fillers? I'm very seriously considering both

I have a nasolabial fold and a jowl on the right side of my face. Have had this since like 9 years old so it isn't due to collagen. It only shows up in certain lightings but definitely looksmins me. What causes this and how could it be fixed. Willing to get surgery. Also I am VERY LEAN.

View attachment 2487514
yes or no do you sleep on your right side? it could be your skin pulling and over time creating that line

• +1
yes or no do you sleep on your right side? it could be your skin pulling and over time creating that line
Yes i only sleep on that side you're right. But I'm not sure if it will fix just from me changing the way i sleep. I will try regardless

Yes i only sleep on that side you're right. But I'm not sure if it will fix just from me changing the way i sleep. I will try regardless
yeah do that and maybe try hot baths to smooth the skin,whatver you do DO NOT USE GUA SHUA it literally makes any fold you have 10 times worse

uneven maxilla causes this, i have it as well

• +1