• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, BrahminBoss, aspiringexcel and 3 others
I still don’t understand what causes them? Recessed maxilla? That seems like such a generic answer for any facial detriment but I’ve heard of multiple answers for the cause of nasolabial folds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, aspiringexcel, gigell and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and autistic_tendencies
nah balding is worse
Then forhead wrinkles like judes
Then your neck sagging
Then nasolabial folds

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, aspiringexcel, trueceI and 3 others
I ascended after fixing nasolabial fold

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, aspiringexcel, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
how do i fix it im 19 and have it
Depends on the cause. For me it was lack of collagen causing a wrinkle and recessed mid face.

You can see the creasing caused by lack of collagen/elastin and recession causing fat pads from the side to squish causing the nasolabial fold look.

I fixed mine with tretinoin + collagen supplementation. I also got a bit leaner because that will help reduce the fat pad causing the folds. I grew out a beard to help mask. Don't make fun of my subhuman face, .org is a safe space!

They are still there of course but they look HELLA lot less noticeable irl now. The subhuman crease is gone.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, halloweed, aspiringexcel and 9 others
I started developing smile lines at like 29...not sure if they're also a bad aging trait

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: idkman, deadstock and Yliaster
Depends on the cause. For me it was lack of collagen causing a wrinkle and recessed mid face.

View attachment 2936693View attachment 2936695View attachment 2936703

You can see the creasing caused by lack of collagen/elastin and recession causing fat pads from the side to squish causing the nasolabial fold look.

I fixed mine with tretinoin + collagen supplementation. I also got a bit leaner because that will help reduce the fat pad causing the folds. I grew out a beard to help mask. Don't make fun of my subhuman face, .org is a safe space!

View attachment 2936696View attachment 2936698View attachment 2936700

They are still there of course but they look HELLA lot less noticeable irl now. The subhuman crease is gone.
yeah it looks a lot better nice job

how did u supplement collagen bro?

• +1
Reactions: milkcuck
nah balding is worse
Then forhead wrinkles like judes
Then your neck sagging
Then nasolabial folds
Brad Pitt still looks good with forehead lines

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

You would actually ascend by like 0.5 PSL with a full well groomed Beard to help offset your
narrow lower third

• +1
Reactions: xayru, aspiringexcel and n9wiff
You would actually ascend by like 0.5 PSL with a full well groomed Beard to help offset your
narrow lower third
I am growing out my beard a little more rn because it is my saving grace, not sure how to shape it though

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
I am growing out my beard a little more rn because it is my saving grace, not sure how to shape it though

Something sorta like these should suit you.

The idea is to shape it in a way that adds angularity to your lower third

Gdfgfdbfgngfnbg
Beard styles to copy to look like a supermodel 500 1 1528209046
Becad0043ca4db258a57ecce38704355

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
That is freakin insane.....

Haven't been following him for a while ,forgot his name,but not surprised considering most of the Gymshark
crew are on Gear
Yeah steve cook.
He kind of explains here
Thyroid issues and overtraining

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
everyone and their mother have them. They look more prominent in bad lightinng.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I have one that’s been creeping in a bit from smoking. Should go away pretty soon. Been using tret for almost 3 weeks.

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3

All people have those lines. I had them since I was born. You can hide them in certain lightning and make them pop more in stronger light.

just dermaroll, tretinoin, collagen supplement and vitamin c serum if they are aging related

if ur maxilla causes it then u need implants

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: coldandforgotten, JohnDoe, incelmogger and 2 others
just dermaroll, tretinoin, collagen supplement and vitamin c serum if they are aging related

if ur maxilla causes it then u need implants
no other way? like pdo threads or some other shit?

Lifetime VIP+ (Yellow Frame) $124.99
Purchase

Note: This package comes with the Yellowavatar frame. Lifetime meaning the lifetime of the forum.
  • No Ads
  • (NEW) Exclusive access to new, never-seen-before username colors
  • In addition to the base 4 VIP colors, you will also have access to Purple and Cosmic colors.
  • The ability to change your name every 30 days.
  • An exclusive subforum visible only to members who become VIP Supporters.
  • Create conversations with up to 25 people total (up from 15 in the regular VIP package)
  • Delete your own threads in the Ratings subforum without restrictions.
  • Longer time to edit posts after being submitted. (12 hours)
  • A vanity URL to your profile that you can change every 60 days

no other way? like pdo threads or some other shit?
can try

im careful with them because some people (including surgeons obviously) claim it causes scar tissue so u cant make a facelift later on

• +1
Reactions: silencio
How did you do that?

This is everything I did

TLDR : Tret + collagen + getting leaner, add in derma stamping that is preferable. If caused by recessed maxilla, these methods will only reduce the effect. I have recessed maxilla but I still got decent results. They didn't go away but they became less noticable. I did different angle + lighting in after photo for more proof.

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten and silencio
can try

im careful with them because some people (including surgeons obviously) claim it causes scar tissue so u cant make a facelift later on
It says that an experienced surgeon would easily deal with the little scar tissue, and it's not a 100% that there will be scar tissue.

Facelift is oldcels too, I don't care what'll happen to me at that age.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
It says that an experienced surgeon would easily deal with the little scar tissue, and it's not a 100% that there will be scar tissue.

+ it comes from surgeons who make money of fillers and shit and we all know pdos are inexpensive and easy to do

so yea i take that info with a grain of salt anyways

• +1
+ it comes from surgeons who make money of fillers and shit and we all know pdos are inexpensive and easy to do

so yea i take that info with a grain of salt anyways
did you do pdos? I want to do it in summer but I'm high inhib

did you do pdos? I want to do it in summer but I'm high inhib
nah not yet, i wanted to do step after step

i just had lasek and now next steps are fin, tret and pdos (undereyes and folds)

nah not yet, i wanted to do step after step

i just had lasek and now next steps are fin, tret and pdos (undereyes and folds)
Good luck man.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I still don’t understand what causes them? Recessed maxilla? That seems like such a generic answer for any facial detriment but I’ve heard of multiple answers for the cause of nasolabial folds
pure fat distribution and pretty much nothing else.

like 99% of the planet gets them.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and buflek

Collagen supplements are mostly bunk and you only really get glycine out of them, the tret might have helped i guess. I was always of the impression folds were primarily due to a recessed maxilla but you seem to have made a significant change in them by losing weight.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and autistic_tendencies
Nasolabial folds are genetic
If your mouth area is shit you will have it
@ElTruecel avi is an example

• +1
Reactions: 91302 and autistic_tendencies
pure fat distribution and pretty much nothing else.

like 99% of the planet gets them.
They get worse as you get older though

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

So real, people that go to clubs above the age of 30 missed their prime. Looks are only essential for like first 30-40 years of life. After that you should not worry

• +1