Nasolabial folds ruin me

thekey

thekey

Yurimaxxing
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Posts
2,255
Reputation
3,129
There literqlly make me look so fucking ugly what do I do
My maxilla isnt reccessed
Okay maybe a little
Snapchat makeup filters make me look chad because it covers up my nasolabial folds
Fuckkk fuck fuck fuckcnfuf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dunkelprinz, mxl4chi1, neurologicol and 1 other person
same
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and thekey
u used salicylic acid yet ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: β„€π•ͺπ•˜π•  and thekey
are you sure your maxilla is not recessed? i thought i didnt but i ended up having one. they will be gone after djs tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: β„€π•ͺπ•˜π•  and thekey
are you sure your maxilla is not recessed? i thought i didnt but i ended up having one. they will be gone after djs tho
Ugh yeah im not really sure
I am kind fat so I dont know
But neither of my parents have reccessed maxillad
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and β„€π•ͺπ•˜π• 
are you sure your maxilla is not recessed? i thought i didnt but i ended up having one. they will be gone after djs tho
I literally even have a upturned nose, and I still have them
 
  • +1
Reactions: chudletares, thekey and mxl4chi1
Ugh yeah im not really sure
I am kind fat so I dont know
But neither of my parents have reccessed maxillad
do you have undereye hollowing?
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey and β„€π•ͺπ•˜π• 
bro nasal labial folds ar elike so easy to fix bro just use some bb cream
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
anyway if you dont wanna lose your will to live, never take a pic in the dark with flash on if you have hollow undereyes/nasoloabial folds
 
  • +1
Reactions: trip1234, chudletares and thekey
Dude get fillers
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
anyway if you dont wanna lose your will to live, never take a pic in the dark with flash on if you have hollow undereyes/nasoloabial folds
Thats what ruins me bro
I do it accidentally sometimes and it .makes. me wan to kill myself
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: mxl4chi1
Just get sum lefort 3 and should be chillin
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thekey
There literqlly make me look so fucking ugly what do I do
My maxilla isnt reccessed
Okay maybe a little
Snapchat makeup filters make me look chad because it covers up my nasolabial folds
Fuckkk fuck fuck fuckcnfuf
subhuman trait
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey

Similar threads

andrey5344
Replies
1
Views
38
andrey5344
andrey5344
TGUN.
Replies
10
Views
97
Romxnus753AC
Romxnus753AC
tiesto
Replies
1
Views
75
zygosmasher
zygosmasher
vux
Replies
7
Views
60
abdulkadir
abdulkadir
neilas2009
Replies
12
Views
48
neilas2009
neilas2009

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top