nasolabial folds

U

Unknownjpg

Bronze
Hi all

Just wondering anyone know how to get rid of em, or is it only with surgery I have gotten them from losing alotta weight kinda quickly, never had before now there not that bad only mild but I could afford the injections. But if I keep getting the injections will the folds continue to get worse? Cheers

Hi all

Just wondering anyone know how to get rid of em, or is it only with surgery I have gotten them from losing alotta weight kinda quickly, never had before now there not that bad only mild but I could afford the injections. But if I keep getting the injections will the folds continue to get worse? Cheers

You can't get rid of them without surgery, and even with surgery/fillers you can't completely get rid of them.
They will obviously get worse with age, wether or not you keep getting the injections. It may happen very slowly and the difference may even be barely noticeable if you abstain from smoking, drugs and alcohol, but once you hit middle age then they will be visible no matter what.

fillers will last a long time

also better skin care

You can't get rid of them without surgery, and even with surgery/fillers you can't completely get rid of them.
They will obviously get worse with age, wether or not you keep getting the injections. It may happen very slowly and the difference may even be barely noticeable if you abstain from smoking, drugs and alcohol, but once you hit middle age then they will be visible no matter what.
hm cheers,

Only young but I think the weight drop musta done it, Now there not that bad and seem visable ish in pictures under lighting, ill put it on the list but Ill get em done in the next yr or two, think its defo worth getting em done? started taking care of my skin alot more in the last 1 month on a good skin care routine now. I herd fillers last for a good while, Injections will last for 2yrs ish I herd, do they make your cheeks look puffer or anything?