nasolabial folds

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Fucking hell my fucking maxilla recession is giving me naolabila folds. Im mewing and postponing surgery for now since i still have growth left and i wanna see what i can get out of mewing. But its hard when i can see these fucking nasolabial folds starting to show on my face, does anyone know a way to avoid them for now? And if evetually get prominent ones, will surgery fix it?

I thought they make you look dominant.

Ps4 banderas

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Maybe if your an 7+ masculine James Bond looking Chad. But for the regular guy it looks like shit
Maybe. I know Monday FA has them and he looks ok with them imo

Maybe. I know Monday FA has them and he looks ok with them imo

I see i guess its maybe not the worst thing in the world but i think it destorys some youthfulness.

Altough they aren't really visible yet so i guess im ok for now never the less

U doing anything else besides mewing? I got them temporarily when I had a myobrace

U doing anything else besides mewing? I got them temporarily when I had a myobrace

Mewing, chewing, tounge chewing, chin tucking, fixing posture, hard mewing sometimes and will get appliance maybe. Whst changes in facial form did the myobrace give you if any?

Mewing, chewing, tounge chewing, chin tucking, fixing posture, hard mewing sometimes and will get appliance maybe. Whst changes in facial form did the myobrace give you if any?
I don’t got pics to judge wether you got temp folds or not but tbh it’s prob lighting, folds just don’t come out the blue. But anyways when I had the myobrace and I would take it off, I had folds for prob 2-3 hours and they went away afterwards. As for changes my tmj got better, lower jaw(mandible) moved forward and upswinged which ended up making everything else look better too

I don’t got pics to judge wether you got temp folds or not but tbh it’s prob lighting, folds just don’t come out the blue. But anyways when I had the myobrace and I would take it off, I had folds for prob 2-3 hours and they went away afterwards. As for changes my tmj got better, lower jaw(mandible) moved forward and upswinged which ended up making everything else look better too

Damn. What about maxilla, did you see any upswing, and how old are you? Is myobrace just palate expander and bringing the lower jaw forwards or also fixing crooked teeth?

Damn. What about maxilla, did you see any upswing, and how old are you? Is myobrace just palate expander and bringing the lower jaw forwards or also fixing crooked teeth?
Tbh my maxilla didn’t upswing but it did look better cuz my mandible upswinged which caused better facial harmony. (I got a thread on my results). the actual point of a myobrace is to help patients with tmj, lower jaw alignment, fix crooked teeth, expand palate. I experienced every one of those side effects except for my teeth being fixed because they are soo fucked already.