• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Galatians 6:7-8

He got what was coming to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and truthhurts
may Allah the Most Merciful have mercy on his soul and elevate his status
Sounds like a Christian prayer jfl just remove the Allah and it’s a great Christian prayer

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, thebuffdon690 and truthhurts
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
maybe because God is Merciful according to pretty much every religion?

JFL at sucking jewish cock when you believe they killed your God :feelskek:
I hate the zionists. I dislike Islam but don’t mind Muslims I have said many times I support the Muslims more than the zionists. Muslims and atheists and pagans love to bring up this “MUH THEY KILLED YOUR GOD” or MUH YOUR GOD IS A JEW :lul:

You realise Jesus came to die right it was his mission what he came for what was prophesied to happen that was the point. It was written by the lord that this would occur
Jesus willingly allowed himself to be killed to redeem human nature it’s a lot of theology beyond this point I won’t bore you with it unless you wanna know

You know it’s possible to not support either side right? But yeah the zionists are being far more dog then the Muslims that had been said the hezbola would happily kill the Christian Kaffir so fuck them as well I’m glad your leader died fuck him he’s a jihadi scumbag even if I agree that zionists need to be destroyed

Last edited:
I hate the Jews. I dislike Islam but don’t mind Muslims I have said many times I support the Muslims more than the J00. Muslims and atheists and pagans love to bring up this “MUH THEY KILLED YOUR GOD” or MUH YOUR GOD IS A JEW :lul:

You realise Jesus came to die right it was his mission what he came for what was prophesied to happen that was the point. It was written by the lord that this would occur

You know it’s possible to not support either side right? But yeah the zionists are being far more dog then the Muslims that had been said the hezbola would happily kill the Christian Kaffir so fuck them as well I’m glad your leader died fuck him he’s a jihadi scumbag even if I agree that zionists need to be destroyed
why exactly would Hezbollah just kill Christians for no reason?

they're not ISIS lil bro

muh but all muzlaam is same saar they terrorist :feelswah:

why exactly would Hezbollah just kill Christians for no reason?

they're not ISIS lil bro

muh but all muzlaam is same saar they terrorist :feelswah:
Cos we are Kaffir and refuse to be submitted under sura 9:29 we won’t be humbled we won’t pay jizya so you’ll have to fight us until the end of days we refuse to be Muslims bitch you’ll be our bitch instead that’s why I’m against the Islamists aka Jihadis

Not all Muslims are Islamists or terrorists your a low IQ retard which i know your not cos your Shia and Shia requires a decent IQ level to be. But the Allahu Akbar Muslims are jihadis ofc not all Muslims be normal now :feelsuhh:

Cos we are Kaffir and refuse to be submitted under sura 9:29 we won’t be humbled we won’t pay jizya so you’ll have to fight us until the end of days we refuse to be Muslims bitch you’ll be our bitch instead that’s why I’m against the Islamists aka Jihadis

Not all Muslims are Islamists or terrorists your a low IQ retard which i know your not cos your Shia and Shia requires a decent IQ level to be. But the Allahu Akbar Muslims are jihadis ofc not all Muslims be normal now :feelsuhh:
this verse was revealed for pagans who violated the treaties

they had to be fought until they stopped their aggression and then had to become muslim or pay jizya

if Hezbollah wanted to kill Christians why haven't they been murdering the 1.5 million Christians residing in Lebanon?

this verse was revealed for pagans who violated the treaties

they had to be fought until they stopped their aggression and then had to become muslim or pay jizya

if Hezbollah wanted to kill Christians why haven't they been murdering the 1.5 million Christians residing in Lebanon?
Not what it says it makes it clear to fight the Jew and Christian until they submit and pay Judy’s don’t distort the meaning of your texts like the Jews astarfrullah don’t become Mushriekeen

They won’t kill the Christian’s in Lebanon because Lebanese Christian’s unlike western Christian’s are dark tried bad boys so both Muslims and Christian’s in Lebanon have respect and know war with christs people in Lebanon == death for the Muslims just not worth the trouble.

Same way why Ethiopia Muslims don’t try holy war because Ethiopian Christian’s are bad boy dark fraud warriors who will massacre the Muslims. Not all Christian’s are these soft white bois in Europe I’m Christian and no Muslims would dare fuck with me cos I’m not worth the effort

Last edited:
Not what it says it makes it clear to fight the Jew and Christian until they submit and pay Judy’s
yeah the ones that violated peace treaties by siding with the pagans against islam
They won’t kill the Christian’s in Lebanon because Lebanese Christian’s unlike western Christian’s are dark tried bad boys so both Muslims and Christian’s in Lebanon have respect and know war with christs people in Lebanon == death for the Muslims just not worth the trouble.
so if they don't kill christians then what do you have against hezbollah

yeah the ones that violated peace treaties by siding with the pagans against islam

so if they don't kill christians then what do you have against hezbollah
As I said they are jihadis they may not be killing us (YET) but if they had their way we’d be submitted under sharia law as Dhimmis. So FUCK them and every islamist

may Allah the Most Merciful have mercy on his soul and elevate his status

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and shia.jihadist
maybe because God is Merciful according to pretty much every religion?

JFL at sucking jewish cock when you believe they killed your God :feelskek:
Bro doesnt understand why the cruxfiction was meant to happen:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL