natalee.007 nude cam show

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Old videos found on Reddit (rather than the usual frauded examples of her often posted here):

@AscendingHero the first video is before breast implants; the second one after (she looked better before, as expected...).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, VenomGT3 and AscendingHero
This is trash Reckless Turtle.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 7098 and Xangsane
This is trash Reckless Turtle.
Gotta support my claims:

Also, don't make me tell your wife that you were viewing this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Gotta support my claims:

Also, don't make me tell your wife that you were viewing this thread
Lol

Old videos found on Reddit (rather than the usual frauded examples of her often posted here):

@AscendingHero the first video is before breast implants; the second one after (she looked better before, as expected...).
Fucking insane

could u save the video and download it here if u dont mind

what a fucking gigastacy, shes lived rent free simped for in my head for yrs

The stars aligned to make this women, peak aryan

Also cope she got implants :LOL:

Innocent until proven guilty:sneaky:

So many slavic stacies on that sub
I wonder what the thought process was behind that subreddit's name. It's valid because the actual 10s in New York are a few models living/residing in Manhattan.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I wonder what the thought process was behind that subreddit's name. It's valid because the actual 10s in New York are a few models living/residing in Manhattan.
New York Nine = a lot of attractive women tend to congregate in major cities for modelling jobs

New York Nine = a lot of attractive women tend to congregate in major cities for modelling jobs
It would be interesting to make a city tier list.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It would be interesting to make a city tier list.
i live in new york when i was in campus i would see literally 8/10s - 10/10s on friday- saturday in the city, women so hot you wouldn't even think they were real.

i live in new york when i was in campus i would see literally 8/10s - 10/10s on friday- saturday in the city, women so hot you wouldn't even think they were real.
NYU?

i would pass by nyc in the subway, because i had to take the trains that pass into brooklyn, manhantan, then the bronx. I could never go to sleep cause all these 8/10s-10/10s on the trains. New york is unlike other cities in the world, folks will show you the hottest women they ever seen and its a 7.5/10 in new york when they say a hot women there talking about true 9/10s -10/10s.

i would pass by nyc in the subway, because i had to take the trains that pass into brooklyn, manhantan, then the bronx. I could never go to sleep cause all these 8/10s-10/10s on the trains. New york is unlike other cities in the world, folks will show you the hottest women they ever seen and its a 7.5/10 in new york when they say a hot women there talking about true 9/10s -10/10s.
yes some would come from nyu, some from bronx community college, lehman college, hostos community college. Some from colombia college.
"True 10s" would be in Midtown/Lower Manhattan around the modeling district.

"True 10s" would be in Midtown/Lower Manhattan around the modeling district.
i was once in midtown, and there was a 6'5 black women with a 10/10 body and a 9/10 face and she was in heals, in a tight black dress, i said o lord have mercy, no way in hell i could get a women like this, it looked like she was made for sex. I once was coming from campus and pumped into a model and spilled some sprite on her, i wiped her down and got on the number 2 train we chatted with me for like 3 minutes, she was engaged. When she started chatting i asked her if she was a model, and she said yes.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart