Francisco 42
Images   2022 09 01T195337446
ACNE Presentation Backstage
397full francisco lachowski
Images   2022 09 18T051222097
Francisco 120

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and azezrd
Seeing pics of both together makes me appreciate Nathalie face even more. There's nothing that could be improved on her, meanwhile with Alain you can say he needs hunter eyes, less hollow undereyes, fuller upper lip, etc.

She looks like a better version of Margot Robbie, and Margot is over 7 PSL
Margot-Robbie.jpg
s-l500.jpg
ima make a video about robbie shes 5.5 PSL MAXX too many flaws tpo be 7

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
That would be @curlyheadjames if three years if he dedicates himself enough.
not at all delon has the prime appeal that i cant match bc of my pheno and lack of hgih trust prettyboy looks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22611
ima make a video about robbie shes 5.5 PSL MAXX too many flaws tpo be 7
Keep doing the vidoes james
You're now the sole looks youtuber who goes into detail w anthropometry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Keep doing the vidoes james
You're now the sole looks youtuber who goes into detail w anthropometry
im still mostly gonna do omegle videos tho tbh and jhestermax

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
I meant random mentally ill whores*.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
It's not pointy enough for more me. I don't like jaws that are so heavy.

I understand. Tastes of course can vary. The good thing about jaws with relatively wide chins like her is that it correlates with lower dental arch development, so that's why she has such a wide smile. If you look at people with relatively wide jaws but narrow chins, like Ana de Armas or Simon Nessman, you'll see that they have narrow palates in comparison, so in the grand scheme of things the wider chin is actually a better feature in a more objective sense.
0fce836b782d1412bbae488fcedab1e6.jpg
simon-nessman-1_raannt.jpg
jmm12a00_333.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
what would you rate her? @NegativeNorwood @StreegeReturn
i find her features prettier
View attachment 1897802View attachment 1897805

Would like to see side profile, smile and 3/4 for proper comparison. I gave 8 PSL to Nathalie because she is flawless in every possible way. That women looks 7 PSL to me on those pics but can't be sure until I see her in motion like Nathalie.

Delon was a terramogger that was literally worshipped like a God before he even got any fame. In fact he got his first roles because a well established actress was enamoured with him. And she was the one who was insecure when Delon was a nobody doing odd jobs. He is one of the best looking if not the best looking men of modern era. In his prime, between 20 and 30, he was facially umoggable. Rare facial beauty that is nearly as rare as true genius like Euler, except it needs no explanation.
Υοu're delusional if you think prime Gandy doesn't mog him.

• Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead
Υοu're delusional if you think prime Gandy doesn't mog him.
Prime Gandy was a mentalcel, meanwhile Delon was aware of his power, which made him unmoggable.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Prime Gandy was a mentalcel, meanwhile Delon was aware of his power, which made him unmoggable.
We're talking about physical attractiveness, also Gandy peaked after 30. Stop coping, he mogged him.

• Ugh..

This. Delon was smart and had everything going for him apart from looking good. He is the PSL god that had the best life by far.

• +1
Reactions: mug
This. Delon was smart and had everything going for him apart from looking good. He is the PSL god that had the best life by far.
Gandy is the physical attractiveness god.

• Ugh..
Nathaniel B is 9 psl

Was Gandy ever a certified slayer? Or did he just LTR?
Who cares. He mogged Delon.

Delon was lucky and charismatic (could act) that's why got the big fame. Why do you think Pitt is a good looking male archetype the last 30 years? Because he looks better than Gandy? He doesn't. He can act.

• Ugh..
Who cares. He mogged Delon.
I could have been the greatest of all times, my hand speed, power and chin are unmatched. I never bothered though. But who cares. In theory I could.

I could have been the greatest of all times, my hand speed, power and chin are unmatched. I never bothered though. But who cares. In theory I could.
No because you look like shit. Stop comparing models with actors based on fame.

Prime Gandy > prime Delon. Face mogs him, heightmogs him, skullmogs him, voicemogs him. End of the story.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and blackpilledmoid
We're talking about physical attractiveness, also Gandy peaked after 30. Stop coping, he mogged him.

Gandy mogs Alain Delon, I'm not denying that. This is a thread about how hot Alain's ex wife is.

Delon was more charismatic and smarter than Gandy, who reportedly is a mentalcel that lost his virginity at 21. Delon probably slept with 100+ women at that age despite no social media and not being as good looking as him. Nathalie is the best looking woman in history to me, Alain was a huge slayer.

Prime Gandy > prime Delon. Face mogs him, heightmogs him, skullmogs him, voicemogs him. End of the story.
I'm the greatest fighter of all times in theory.

So is Gandy the greatest slayer.

Gandy mogs Alain Delon, I'm not denying that. This is a thread about how hot Alain's ex wife is.

Delon was more charismatic and smarter than Gandy, who reportedly is a mentalcel that lost his virginity at 21. Delon probably slept with 100+ women at that age despite no social media and not being as good looking as him. Nathalie is the best looking woman in history to me, Alain was a huge slayer.
Tell that to @Knight who's derailing it with "muh I'm the greatest fighter of all time".

Also you don't know if he's smarter than Gandy. From what I've watched, Gandy is smart for a male model, but introverted and kind of shy, which explains the 21 age mark.

Slayer not equal to looks god, that's the point Knight misses.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22611
Fact is that movie stars always mog models. Nothing exists in a vacuum. Movie actors are often deservedly worshipped by billions of women. Show me one universe where everything is fairly compared and I will concede. You can bring up bad examples, but overall movie stars are very attractive. Especially back in the day when you wouldn't find that many ugly people on film and they were mostly comedic characters or set pieces.

Yes, yes, in theory, but that is beyond the point. You might as well argue for a case that simply does not exist.

Tell that to @Knight who's derailing it with "muh I'm the greatest fighter of all time".

Also you don't know if he's smarter than Gandy. From what I've watched, Gandy is smart for a male model, but introverted and kind of shy, which explains the 21 age mark.

Slayer not equal to looks god, that's the point Knight misses.

I know, Gandy is one of the most successful male models of all time, he's far from dumb.
Slaying Nathalie=my idol regardless of looks btw.

AP_090225028050-1.jpg
b4bf913d716126606f96e85ad3052c78.jpg

Male model dick sucking on this forum is another level

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22611 and NegativeNorwood
Me and my girlfriend in 2023, plus a pic from her Onlyfans (times change I guess) mark my words you retards

Nathalie-Anthony-et-Alain-Delon.jpg
alain-delon-nathalie-delon.jpeg
nathalie-delon-386601613.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22611
Me and gf arriving at 2023 Looksmax incelcon:

13873222.jpg

"Yes, we met on Tinder, but only after my Lefort 3" (audience tries to laugh while mewing at the same time).

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus

Alain Delon appealing wise>, gandy psl wise>

s-l500.jpg
1.jpg
EsRCpFzXcAECMUB.jpg
le_samourai_le_samourai-595065608-large.jpg
9149fbd_782933152-delon.jpg

Unironically female Delon but better looking. Press at the time said Alain Delon was a narcy because he dated a woman that looked like him...well she does look like him but without hollow undereyes, no thin upper lip, wide mouth, better nose, stronger jaw, perfect 12 tooth smile, better ES Ratio and higher PFL...literally perfect, she has incredibly high averageness/harmony and very striking features at the same time, all halos 0 failos. Looks like a better version of Margot Robbie (who is over 7 PSL) in the first pic...if that's not 8 PSL, then nothing is.
In motion she looks even better, unfoggable. This is the best looking woman of all time, keep coping with round faced Beckys if you say otherwise.

You posted picture with her all, wanna see how She looked at 18-20

E2F07E84 2530 4088 AC7E CE8DB82896BD
35834D19 3E3B 4837 BD14 1FB05F296BFD
FB08B809 7792 4F18 A34D 5AD1DD991BE5

Alain Delon‘s granddaughter moggs.

French mogger ADN