Nationalism is retarded cope

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
The only thing that should truly matter to you is yourself and your family. They are your primary responsibility. Getting overly involved or radical about anything is just another form of coping. You can have your own beliefs and values, but going overboard or obsessing over something is pointless.

I remember a political group in France called Generation Identity. They tried to make far-right ideology seem cool by using social media and TikTok to appeal to the youth, distancing themselves from the stereotypical image of far-right extremists. They pulled off PR stunts like writing "go back immigrants" on the Swiss Alps and harassing immigrant boats. At first, they seemed unstoppable with thousands of members, but if this party wasn't dramatic enough. The albanian mafia and arab gangs got involved and things quickly fell apart when these gangs started beating people up every time they held their protests and started dropping bodies leading to widespread violence.

Eventually, France banned the party, people got arrested or killed, and it all amounted to nothing. They wasted their time, money, and youth, achieving nothing. Extremist ideologies are just another way to cope with deeper issues.None of these things make anyone happy. Any kind of extremist ideology is a subhuman cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover, datboijj, bakpaokukus and 22 others
Were you a Generation Identity member @NZb6Air

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Andremln, psychomandible and 2 others
bro thinks i'm retarded 🥹
Why does this emoji look so retarded on my Samsung?

Screenshot 20240930 193017 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Clqs, Kaari and 6 others
Wow an Indian is against white nationalism . Who would have thought
Let's us all become commies and be happy to flood our European countries! Don't forget to bring as much Muslims as you can too, we need more mosques built

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, watah, Debetro and 11 others
hahaha fucking liberal retard

💩 👈 this is your skin color

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, watah, Andremln and 9 others
Let's us all become commies and be happy to flood our European countries! Don't forget to bring as much Muslims as you can too, we need more mosques built
I said any kind of nationalism not just white. These things don't make anyone happy

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, maarda, Kaari and 5 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, sportsmogger, cromagnon and 4 others
I said any kind of nationalism not just white. These things don't make anyone happy
I am sure living with violent abubakars and dirty pajeets makes me very happy bro

And Muslims all's are nationalists by default, Islam is a political ideology

I am sure living with violent abubakars and dirty pajeets makes me very happy bro

And Muslims all's are nationalists by default, Islam is a political ideology
If it doesn't affect you immediately why tf should u care. You moreover live in EE this isn't something that even affects you in anyway.

• +1
Reactions: watah, uksucks, Kaari and 1 other person
They wasted their time, money, and youth, achieving nothing. .
Yes bro, the far right is winning elections all around Europe, inmigration is the number 1 concern of native europeans, governments are starting to propose reemigration plans, but yes, they achieved nothing.

You are sooo retarded and sooo brown its funny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gothboi
If it doesn't affect you immediately why tf should u care. You moreover live in EE this isn't something that even affects you in anyway.
It affects me a lot. Latvia is flooded with dirty pajeets who occupied food delivery jobs to the point of some people boycotting companies . And you guys completely fucked up one big uni dorm , you are very dirty and uncivilised let's be real

And it's not like I have personal hate , I like user pispot who is Indian . But we have to understand we are different and should not aim for muh diversity

• JFL
Reactions: watah and Jason Voorhees
The only thing that should truly matter to you is yourself and your family. They are your primary responsibility. Getting overly involved or radical about anything is just another form of coping. You can have your own beliefs and values, but going overboard or obsessing over something is pointless.

I remember a political group in France called Generation Identity. They tried to make far-right ideology seem cool by using social media and TikTok to appeal to the youth, distancing themselves from the stereotypical image of far-right extremists. They pulled off PR stunts like writing "go back immigrants" on the Swiss Alps and harassing immigrant boats. At first, they seemed unstoppable with thousands of members, but if this party wasn't dramatic enough. The albanian mafia and arab gangs got involved and things quickly fell apart when these gangs started beating people up every time they held their protests and started dropping bodies leading to widespread violence.

Eventually, France banned the party, people got arrested or killed, and it all amounted to nothing. They wasted their time, money, and youth, achieving nothing. Extremist ideologies are just another way to cope with deeper issues.None of these things make anyone happy. Any kind of extremist ideology is a subhuman cope.
Why are you fixating on white nationalism and not all forms of nationalism? It can't be that you're the racist one who hates white people, no, it surely can't be that.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Jason Voorhees this is a deathnic rapefugee in europe FYI

He's irani
Can I ask why you decided I am from Iran specifically? It is funny

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yes bro, the far right is winning elections all around Europe, inmigration is the number 1 concern of native europeans, governments are starting to propose reemigration plans, but yes, they achieved nothing.

You are sooo retarded and sooo brown its funny.
The win btw. I already broke all this down. You people are sheep.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and ascension
Why are you fixating on white nationalism and not all forms of nationalism? It can't be that you're the racist one who hates white people, no, it surely can't be that.
I said all forms of nationalism. I just took an example of white nationalism because it's the most relevant to this forum

Yes bro... jews rule the world and muslims are le based antisemites.

I do not care.

The polls are saying that europeans care more everyday about inmigration, it is just a matter of time, the tension is building up.

• JFL
True

• +1

I do not care.

The polls are saying that europeans care more everyday about inmigration, it is just a matter of time, the tension is building up.
Will never happen. Read the thread. Even in 2027 i highly doubt anytbing is going to change. @MaghrebGator

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

The white nationalists are winning!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, psychomandible, watah and 4 others
Will never happen. Read the thread. Even in 2027 i highly doubt anytbing is going to change. @MaghrebGator
People have a right to associate with who they want to you leftist fascist.

• +1

I do not care.

This is the brown and black man's era. Whitebois had their moment, now they gotta sit back while we ethnics take the stage.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, maarda, FUE Mogger and 4 others
So you are telling me I should just blackpill and accept my people being replaced, raped and murdered?

Leftist state of mind tbf

• JFL
Like anyone would like to move to his shithole anyway

• JFL
So you are telling me I should just blackpill and accept my people being replaced, raped and murdered?

Yeah, the same way whites pillaged, robbed and raped countries around the world for centuries.

I don't hate white people and respect the civilisations that they've built, but karma is a bitch man. Great civilisations don't last forever anyway. You just happened to be born in the dying stages of a once great empire.

• +1

Don't you realize that the only reason ethnics are even in "white" countries is because of previous violence and conquests? How is the middle east supposed to progress when the US/west and Israel destabilize their countries just to exploit some oil reserves? The asian subcontinent was peacefully ruled by empires who traded resources with European countries seamlessly, until Britain decided to exploit that agreement (decades of conquest places them at a technological advantage especially given how easy the climate is). Why should ethnics thank "muh white saviors" for saving them from something they caused??

Civilizations have fallen and risen for millennia, just because you happen to born during one cycle doesn't mean that generalizes over all of time. The current time period will eventually be forgotten and whatever pride you hold will turn to dust,

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and ascension
Yeah, the same way whites pillaged, robbed and raped countries around the world for centuries.

I don't hate white people and respect the civilisations that they've built, but karma is a bitch man. Great civilisations don't last forever anyway. You just happened to be born in the dying stages of a once great empire.
Lol . Lord crisick will save Europe after he finishes selling cooking courses

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Jason Voorhees and ascension
Natives had their opportunity of defending themselves then. They just lost.

If we lose then so be it, but why should we blackpill when it is still fixable.
You might be right, but every falling empire tried to survive until their last breath, they didn't blackpill until the last one of them was dead.

We are not blackpilling, in fact we are going to win.

• JFL
fuck off anti-communist rat.

Don't you realize that the only reason ethnics are even in "white" countries is because of previous violence and conquests? How is the middle east supposed to progress when the US/west and Israel destabilize their countries just to exploit some oil reserves? The asian subcontinent was peacefully ruled by empires who traded resources with European countries seamlessly, until Britain decided to exploit that agreement (decades of conquest places them at a technological advantage especially given how easy the climate is). Why should ethnics thank "muh white saviors" for saving them from something they caused??

Civilizations have fallen and risen for millennia, just because you happen to born during one cycle doesn't mean that generalizes over all of time. The current time period will eventually be forgotten and whatever pride you hold will turn to dust,
Libtard talking points. Very funny.

I guess once we win it is fair game to exploit and rape every single brown country as a way of repayment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Jason Voorhees

Nationalism is just another jewish form or controling a nation

Attachments

• IMG_0657.webp
    IMG_0657.webp
    762.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, Jason Voorhees and Putin
In the next few years I reckon western countries will get tougher on immigration, but it won't change much. Western leaders are corrupt and sissyfied. They're in bed with big corporations and are solely in politics to line their pockets, and these right-wing leaders are just the same. Puppets to the WEF. They'll make decisions that benefit only the elite. Look at Meloni and Wilders. Both countries are still letting in record numbers despite being "based"

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Jason Voorhees
Nationalism is just another jewish form or controling a nation
Yes bro... Hitler was 1/4 jewish I read this in very secret forum on the internet... trust me... the only way of winning the jews is by importing trillions of le based muslims.

Kill yourself retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gothboi, Jason Voorhees and matt142
I agree, libtards should die.
A new communist era is coming. A great one
I don't believe communism is coming back, but I would prefer it to being replaced.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Putin
legit, 3rd world shitskins opinion on immigration is irrelevant, like ofc these 3rd world dogs want to leech off Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Gothboi
Natives had their opportunity of defending themselves then. They just lost.

If we lose then so be it, but why should we blackpill when it is still fixable.

You might be right, but every falling empire tried to survive until their last breath, they didn't blackpill until the last one of them was dead.

We are not blackpilling, in fact we are going to win.

I agree, they lost and should've done better to defend their lands.

See my post above. There's no "winning" for the west anymore. Religion has disappeared and its place is the breakdown of family structure, loss of morals, LGBTQ, degeneracy, substance abuse amongst the youth, the list goes on. Economically, you're in late stage capitalism, where the working man gets squeezed and abused harder and harder by the system every year. Mirin your ambition, but I think you'd be better off understanding that your country is declining rapidly, and if you work hard and amass enough funds, you can move to a country with a better future.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, faustianspirit and Jason Voorhees
legit, 3rd world shitskins opinion on immigration is irrelevant, like ofc these 3rd world dogs want to leech off Europe.
Many european countries rely on immigration to fill jobs and roles that the natives can't fill. The only immigration that is dangerous is illegal immigration

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and ascension
Many european countries rely on immigration to fill jobs and roles that the natives can't fill. The only immigration that is dangerous is illegal immigration

It's always some jobless welfare recipient hating on the Asians coming over to work 6 figure IT/tech/finance jobs :lul:

• +1
It's always some jobless welfare recipient hating on the Asians coming over to work 6 figure IT/tech/finance jobs :lul:
Foriegn Companies literally come to my uni to offer jobs and positions in software/IT and Finance fields and hand out VISAs and sponsorships because they are unable to find people to fill those positions in their countries. How exactly does that make someone like me a leech?

• +1
Reactions: maarda and ascension
This forum is full of either nasty pajeets or white neurotic teens with Neo vaginas.

• +1
Reactions: Gothboi
Foriegn Companies literally come to my uni to offer jobs and positions in software/IT and Finance fields and hand out sponsorships because they are unable to find people to fill those positions. How exactly does that make someone like me a leech?

Nah bro you're stealing that prestigious job from some trailer dwelling trash

• JFL
I agree, they lost and should've done better to defend their lands.

See my post above. There's no "winning" for the west anymore. Religion has disappeared and its place is the breakdown of family structure, loss of morals, LGBTQ, degeneracy, substance abuse amongst the youth, the list goes on. Economically, you're in late stage capitalism, where the working man gets squeezed and abused harder and harder by the system every year. Mirin your ambition, but I think you'd be better off understanding that your country is declining rapidly, and if you work hard and amass enough funds, you can move to a country with a better future.
Everything you said is true, but still I believe there is a shift occuring in Europe. We will see what happens in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ascension
European countries should not be relying on a foreign work force in the first place, instead focus on training natives to fill these roles which would be cheaper, more popular and is common sense.

The albanian mafia and arab gangs got involved and things quickly fell apart when these gangs started beating people up every time they held their protests and started dropping bodies leading to widespread violence.
So we just wait until Arabs make up 90% of the European population and the gang violence increases 100x but our family will somehow be able to remain safe in such an environment?
There is never a better time to attempt to stop the invasion than today
Sure you can just ignore it for the next 20 years and your family members may get through that time without suffering a random attack while going about their business, but it's just kicking the can down the road, if whites are only concerned about their immediate family and not the future of white people as a whole, whites will eventually be dragged into hell on earth

Lmfao you delivered my uber eats yesterday , "6 figure" you mean 6 chicken nuggets, a coke and a side of fries.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
European countries should not be relying on a foreign work force in the first place, instead focus on training natives to fill these roles which would be cheaper, more popular and is common sense.
And how exactly are you planning on enforcing that? How do you train natives that aren't willing to take up these jobs or aren't willing to take up STEM degrees Only 26 percent of UK graduates come from STEM courses, as do 25 percent in France and 23 percent in Spain or even forget STEM and focus on blue collar jobs. agricultural labor in many Western countries, particularly in the U.S is mainly done my immigrants in jobs such as picking fruits and vegetables, which are often labor-intensive and low-wage positions that domestic workers are less likely to take same for construction, Healthcare and other industries. A company's main focus is profits so for them it always make more sense to find someone more willing to provide work of same quality for cheaper than do some social work employing natives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back