Nationalism/Racism is literally just the LooksPill and that's why normies hate it

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's because if they admitted that those things are legit it would destroy their bluepilled 'fair world' fallacy.

Consider how much so called 'ignorant' (aka blackpilled) ideas that are hated by the mainstream overlap with the lookspill. White supremacism is literally just a hyper-masculinized version of JBW. This is also the reason nobody really cares that there exist Indian or Asian nationalists because even if they express the same ideas it doesn't matter since nobody feels sexually threatened by them. White nationalists are only hated because others fear whites as potential sexual competitors.

Another reason is that dumbfuck normies can't accept just how hollow/simplistic the world is. They think everything is a meritocracy. The idea that you just need to have certain physical characteristics to win at life makes them angry so they dismiss such ideologies as 'ignorance'.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, BoneDensity, TITUS and 4 others
Do you really think racism is based purely on looks ? Not on societal differences, different values, approaches to life, mannerisms, etc Colour is the last thing. Look into martinezperspective dot net

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ROTTING, Deleted member 13021 and 3 others
Blackpill forums actually made me less racist. I realised we're all men who are pitted against each other by foids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, GetShrekt, fjor2096 and 5 others
Blackpill forums actually made me less racist. I realised we're all men who are pitted against each other by foids.
I agree but i still don't want to be around non whites :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and ROTTING
Do you really think racism is based purely on looks
Yes.

Even white-on-white racism is largely based on looks. Consider how whites use to hate the darker looking Southern Europeans or how white Americans in the North used to (and still often do) dismiss the ones from the south as being a bunch of ugly inbreds coming from the 'worst racial stock of whites'.

Even internal racism within individual races is looks based. Light skin Indians Vs dark skin goblin Indians, light skin blacks Vs dark skin blacks etc.

Racism is literally just the lookspill.

I agree but i still don't want to be around non whites :ogre:
Yeah, I still want us all to be with our own tbh.
Used to be for muh white race, now it's because I don't want poor curries to suffer.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ROTTING
Yes.

Even white-on-white racism is largely based on looks. Consider how whites use to have the darker looking Southern Europeans or how white Americans in the North used to (and still often do) dismiss the ones from the south as being a bunch of ugly inbreds coming from the 'worst racial stock of whites'.

Even internal racism within individual races is looks based. Light skin Indians Vs dark skin goblin Indians, light skin blacks Vs dark skin blacks etc.

Racism is literally just the lookspill.
Well i mean basing others of looks can be traced back to when you needed to rely on your instincts to not getting killed. A gut instinct is something society tells us we should try avoid. I think saying it's purely based on looks and not a general feeling is a bit of a strawman. When i see a druggo walking down the street i am more likely to be on my guard compared to a 80 year old gook walking her puppy. I don't think it's the same thing Being judged on looks initially is fine in my books. But it's when you interact with that person can you change your first impressions of their actions if you can then their is no issue imo.

Yeah, I still want us all to be with our own tbh.
Used to be for muh white race, now it's because I don't want poor curries to suffer.
I don't care about others suffering but i think we should initially be with our own to eliminate the "racism card" Classism is the real problem minorities get hand ups in many ways i won't rant about :ogre:

It's because if they admitted that those things are legit it would destroy their bluepilled 'fair world' fallacy.

Consider how much so called 'ignorant' (aka blackpilled) ideas that are hated by the mainstream overlap with the lookspill. White supremacism is literally just a hyper-masculinized version of JBW. This is also the reason nobody really cares that there exist Indian or Asian nationalists because even if they express the same ideas it doesn't matter since nobody feels sexually threatened by them. White nationalists are only hated because others fear whites as potential sexual competitors.

Another reason is that dumbfuck normies can't accept just how hollow/simplistic the world is. They think everything is a meritocracy. The idea that you just need to have certain physical characteristics to win at life makes them angry so they dismiss such ideologies as 'ignorance'.
This but it’s more tribalism. People find those who look like their tribe better looking and those who don’t uglier that’s it and therefore alien and sub human. Africans didn’t view Europeans as humans and refered to them as ugly sea demons, whislt Europeans frequently told stories of the black Skinned Saracen who would enslave the kid and take him away if he’s bad (look up Krampus and Blacke Pete) both saw eachother as subhuman due to alien appearance.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 18436
I don't care about others suffering but i think we should initially be with our own to eliminate the "racism card" Classism is the real problem minorities get hand ups in many ways i won't rant about :ogre:
Over for you. Only aryans can empathise with subhumans.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Han>all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 17217
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BoneDensity, gamma and 1 other person
this is an oversimplification imo because some countries very nearby eachother hate eachother for historical rreasons depsite the fact their looks are close to indistinguisable (serbia and croatia for example)

Do you really think racism is based purely on looks ? Not on societal differences, different values, approaches to life, mannerisms, etc Colour is the last thing. Look into martinezperspective dot net
More than likely even white nationalists would accept a tall and very good looking ethnic if he just kept his mouth shut and didn't preach about 'black/ethnic pride'.

Of course you could always say the opposite of OP, and say that whites have always been threatened by black sexual supremacy.

Do you think a 5'9 white man is going to like a 6'5 athletic 4.5PSL black man moving to his neighborhood?

No. Why, because the white man feels genetically superior? Lol

Same. If was SFcel before being blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16501
More than likely even white nationalists would accept a tall and very good looking ethnic if he just kept his mouth shut and didn't preach about 'black/ethnic pride'.

Of course you could always say the opposite of OP, and say that whites have always been threatened by black sexual supremacy.

Do you think a 5'9 white man is going to like a 6'5 athletic 4.5PSL black man moving to his neighborhood?

No. Why, because the white man feels genetically superior? Lol
"even white nationalists would accept a tall and very good looking ethnic if he just kept his mouth shut" This is totally wrong Nationalists with any semblance of racial preservation would not simply allow this. You preserve your own it's that simple what's a better way than simply not allowing non whites into your country :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
"even white nationalists would accept a tall and very good looking ethnic if he just kept his mouth shut" This is totally wrong Nationalists with any semblance of racial preservation would not simply allow this. You preserve your own it's that simple what's a better way than simply not allowing non whites into your country :ogre:
Well then there are very few female nationalists.

Very few If any white women would care about a 5'6 balding white man over a 6'1 green eyed handsome mulatto or Chaddam.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ROTTING

Very few If any white women would care about a 5'6 balding white man over a 6'1 green eyed handsome mulatto or Chaddam.
Woman go with the flow it's not rocket science they are not apart of counter culture.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Nationalism and tribalism is inherently a male phenomenon. If your tribe got conquered the males would be killed but women enslaved to be bred. There is more at stake for men.

Women don't have beliefs they just follow the status quo which is established by men.

Natalism is the reason why most people are wageslaves and gradeslaves, it's cancer upon humanity