Native Americans are scientifically the best looking race psl wise

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I admit it, I'm just speaking facts. The native Americans have all important psl features to very high degree:

-Hunter eyes
-Extreme Zygos
-Robust mandible
-God tier maxilla
-Forward chin
c814ff90231518f2f297d59719055a83.jpg

0e847d4be71617ccc721e0636f733bca--native-american-models-american-guy.jpg

174f8ec3535e8d40d39447c041ca5415--wilhelmina-models-mens-hair.jpg

Whites naturally dont have this bone mass. I'm just going scientifically, they have the best bones out of any race, scientifically.

we cant deny it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Justttt, NormieKilla and 2 others
the White Man got scared and had to kill them all off

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Those are all 75% + white jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps
prime native Americans and their facial development would of mogged, but when natives lived on a good diet with good habits they were all oldcels

if they still were prominent and raised correctly with good habits they would without a doubt be the most attractive race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 3832, Vitruvian and 1 other person
So you're just gonna post the best looking native american you can find and pretend that's what they all look? This is how they're on average.
Native

I think it's been proven a million times best looking people are usually caucasoids (whites&arabs).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, somalicel, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Mexicans and central Americans are technically Native American and look like garbage.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
the White Man got scared and had to kill them all off
Actually most of them died due to no resistance to diseases virtually everyone else on earth had resistance for due to thousands of years of perfect solitude.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
So you're just gonna post the best looking native american you can find and pretend that's what they all look? This is how they're on average.
View attachment 200477
I think it's been proven a million times best looking people are usually caucasoids (whites&arabs).
Are you an idiot? Those are meztizos with narrow faced iberian blood. I'm talking about real natives. And no, caucasian is not. Have a problem, you can talk about it with your sister when she is sucking my mulatto cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and LordNorwood
They also pretty much don't bald. Best balding frequencies of any race hands down.
Too bad they couldn't figure out anything more advanced than a bow and arrow

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 1751 and 4 others
Mexicans and central Americans are technically Native American and look like garbage.
They are a different kind. I'm talking about the 6'4 native Americans from canada and north America. Not the 5'2 subhuman southern Americans

You forgot the biggest advantage they have over caucasians:

They don't have male pattern baldness

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Are you an idiot? Those are meztizos with narrow faced iberian blood. I'm talking about real natives. And no, caucasian is not. Have a problem, you can talk about it with your sister when she is sucking my mulatto cock
Aren't you some kind of a mestizo yourself?

• +1
Reactions: somalicel and Deleted member 3902
They are a different kind. I'm talking about the 6'4 native Americans from canada and north America. Not the 5'2 subhuman southern Americans
Oh, you're talking of the ones who have been mixing with whites, but not the actual fucking native americans? Ahh, gotcha.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, somalicel and Deleted member 1973
Aren't you some kind of a mestizo yourself?
I'm a mix of West African, iberian Spaniard and Portuguese, north African canarian, and taïno native American. So yes. But I consider mulatto
Oh, you're talking of the ones who have been mixing with whites, but not the actual fucking native americans? Ahh, gotcha.
View attachment 200479
I literally just said I was talking about the real native Americans. Can you read?

I'm a mix of West African, iberian Spaniard and Portuguese, north African canarian, and taïno native American. So yes. But I consider mulatto
It doesn't matter what you consider yourself to be. You are what you are.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
View attachment 200477
Those are native Americans raised on western diets and the white mans food. Obviously they look like shit when that’s the case. But natives who have more traditionally based diets are Chad

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
Those are native Americans raised on western diets and the white mans food. Obviously they look like shit when that’s the case. But natives who have more traditionally based diets are Chad
People of every race will look good af if they live like cavemen. We're all softies nowadays. Natives don't usually follow the traditions nolonger though, they eat crap and drink fuckton. Many of them are alcoholists. Can't really blame them though, brits really screwed them over.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel, LordNorwood, AscendenceImminent and 1 other person
the western diet has destroyed the craniofacial development of most natives. do you aspies have the study on this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, SayNoToRotting and AscendenceImminent
I admit it, I'm just speaking facts. The native Americans have all important psl features to very high degree:

-Hunter eyes
-Extreme Zygos
-Robust mandible
-God tier maxilla
-Forward chin
c814ff90231518f2f297d59719055a83.jpg

0e847d4be71617ccc721e0636f733bca--native-american-models-american-guy.jpg

174f8ec3535e8d40d39447c041ca5415--wilhelmina-models-mens-hair.jpg

Whites naturally dont have this bone mass. I'm just going scientifically, they have the best bones out of any race, scientifically.

we cant deny it
Native americans = high T as fuk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
major cope. south indians and native siberians mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
View attachment 200477

They also pretty much don't bald. Best balding frequencies of any race hands down.
It's because their cranium is so well developed.

None of them have a big forehead

Image result for big forehead
Image result for vegeta big forehead

Last edited:
You are choosing ones mixed with white

Most are Subhuman mongoloids, and have the highest suicide rate in the US

most native americans are manlets with thinning hairlines and small beady eyes

Huge cope they look like absolute shit even with bones. Asiancels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962

@Playboypuertorican are you in awe of this dom slayer??

These ppl just need to dye their hair and brows and they’re moghers

I am indeed in awe of that muslim slayer Kevin Gates bro

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Love it