NATO says to prepare for war with Russia

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken

Nato warns of all-out war with Russia in next 20 years. Top official urges civilians as well as governments to prepare for life-changing conflict and potential conscription.​

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and janitormaxxing
Its called fear mongering to get more money to the military

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, kebab, Deleted member 58285 and 2 others
i'm not dying for hook-nosed bankers

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Shade91 and Kinger
i'm not dying for hook-nosed bankers
In a time of war dodging the draft may be punishable by death.
During World War II, there was no legal way to avoid the draft, and failure to obey was treated as insubordination or desertion, punished by execution or jail.

next 20 years​

2 more weeks
Jfl9

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 60224
I'll Just get the gun and start killing the officials lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: janitormaxxing, diamondbill, Deleted member 21899 and 1 other person
The thinktanks are already preparing for war water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 21899
I'll Just get the gun and start killing the officials lol
lol man what? its over for russians. 1 mario perozzi would probably clean up the whole wagner squad

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Its called fear mongering to get more money to the military
I don't think it's fearmongering. Europe always hated spending money on the military since WW2. NATO is carrying out the biggest exercise right now since the Cold War with 90,000 soldiers. Politicians across Europe have suddenly started telling citizens to prepare for war. I think they know something we don't and they're legit planning for war with Russia.

ok so i die a noble death knowing i'm not a pawn for shlomo or i die like a humiliated cuck being torn apart by mortars.

Imagine going to war and dying for the jews to "protect" your culture which is a mix of local feminazis and a bunch of gays, trans, niggers and fags that hate you :lul:

Only the lowest IQ retards would go to the front.

If my country goes to war I'd sell intelligence to the enemy or if I'm forcibly mobilized I'd go to the front, rob a car and get the fuck out of there.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, janitormaxxing and LancasteR
In the EU most public jobs have female privilege, like if there is 100 spots per year, 60 have to be female and they get in over males with higher score on the exam. Police/Firefighter jobs also have way easier physical exam for females and a lot more benefits to leech public money if you have a pussy

If there is a war i doubt they put more places for women or even make it equal, they will rot at home and all men go war its so cucked, rather rope or help russians

bunch of women, gays, trans, niggers and fags
if they go front as well as equals i wouldnt mind going as well tbh but we know that wont happen