Natty 2 month arm pic

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
1637718C EBED 4250 9ECF 4849DF4A17ED

Ye this is a long one so just type "tldr" and fuck off lol
Dont use steriods, trent or sarms, kids. Im 17 and lanky and my arms are huge and my shoulders are wide af after only 2 months in the gym NATTY!
Think about it: steriods are not worth taking unless you already have good genetics to begin with... but if you have good genetics, why would you need steriods? You are already perfect naturally. "But frame genetics and steriod genetics are completely separate (look at arnold and his son for example) so different people respond to steriods better than others!"
Ye stfu cunt:
frame genes > steriod genes period. Steriods genes are completely irrelevant, imo.
Shit frame means forget about steriods (not worth it). And good frame also means forget about steriods (too much to lose. Not worth it. Not neccessary. Plus overkill); nobody has Mr O steriod genetics. And most chicks think meat monsters are gross anyway which is the only use for steriods: reaching your absolute max potential.
Imo, it should be compulsory to go to the gym regardless of frame or genetics, the mental health benefits are incredible! Only 2 things matter in life: physical health and mental health and both can be accomplished through exercise. I have formed many relationships through the gym and my friendships with classmates have improved drastically as well. Literally no downsides! you have nothing to lose but everything to gain (literally) by going to the gym lol
Even "subhumans" should go to the gym bruh. In fact, they need it more cuz their mental health is in shambles. Stfu and go to the gym cunt. What the fuck else would you be doing?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, Prettyboy, .👽. and 6 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 14978

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, RoundHouse and Deleted member 8908
Well done. Keep working out and you will be well ahead of most people in life. Sculpt an aesthetic physique and mog bro

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Yerico7, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Are you that dude from cbt?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 8908
how much are you bulking i kinda failed my bulk because i overeat everytime because adhd :( now trying to bulk till march ( trying to gain 3kg slowly in 3 months) so i am going to cut for 4 monts

how much are you bulking i kinda failed my bulk because i overeat everytime because adhd :( now trying to bulk till march ( trying to gain 3kg slowly in 3 months) so i am going to cut for 4 monts
Ok so basically i AIM for 4000 calories a day, 3000-3500 calories is great, but i MUST eat 2500 MINIMUM.
A diet must have
1. Flexibility
2. Variety
3. Healthy micro/macronutrients

Macro = protein, carbs, fat and its relation to calories,
Micro = vitamins and minerals and shit

Keep your diet and fun, simple and loose, not too strict. A healthy diet is no good if you cant stick to eat. Im an ectomorph so need to eat more.

The max weight you can gain per week is 1kg but thats unrealistic for most so aim for half of that. Good luck brother

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Nice.

Height?

ok now show a pic from 2 months ago

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, ManzareK, ElySioNs and 1 other person
ok now show a pic from 2 months ago
I looked really hard and couldnt find anything. I wore hoodies and sweaters a lot.
Heres a shitty quality pic from a year ago
E1F78482 7902 434C A8D7 368921214BED

Bandana said:
Shit frame means forget about steriods (not worth it). And good frame also means forget about steriods

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
new favorite greycell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
Does this brain-dead forum actually think that's natty. Either you already had some muscle before starting from idk what or u shooting up tren . Stop giving begginers false hope. Manlets and framecels will eat it up

• +1
Reactions: joelischad
Damn, nice progress bud. Keep it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Does this brain-dead forum actually think that's natty. Either you already had some muscle before starting from idk what or u shooting up tren . Stop giving begginers false hope. Manlets and framecels will eat it up
Anyone whos been going to the gym consistently will understand that this is pretty normal for 3 months.
Go back 3 months ago in my posts and im skinny

Anyone whos been going to the gym consistently will understand that this is pretty normal for 3 months.
Go back 3 months ago in my posts and im skinny
You have a very underdeveloped chest and back and prolly legs so maybe you just took a photo of arm pump with good lighting. But if all body parts were developed in equal proportion to it that is NOT natty if in two months