natty, abs, lean >>>>roidcelling

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

lol at roiding to looksmax, it does the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and SLA
Believe it or not, many men don't have the genetics to look like that naturally. Even if they do that takes several years of perfect dieting, sleep, and training.

If you take roids you can look like that in less than a year even if you don't get enough sleep or half ass your diet.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, jefferson and 1 other person
@Nibba > naty abs lean > roids

• Love it
Reactions: Nibba
? Currently cutting. Debating roids.
the only cycle u shud do

is

1000mg of rthinknig life choices if ur actually planning on roiding.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Swagwaffle
I miss having a nice lean body. :feelsbadman:

Too lazy and depressed to start gymcelling again tbh.

• +1
Reactions: xz90
the only cycle u shud do

is

1000mg of rthinknig life choices if ur actually planning on roiding.
I mean y tho. U used to tell me I'd look great roided out cuz my frame

Believe it or not, many men don't have the genetics to look like that naturally. Even if they do that takes several years of perfect dieting, sleep, and training.

If you take roids you can look like that in less than a year even if you don't get enough sleep or half ass your diet.
most can put that amount of muscle and be that lean granted they put the work in.

your mentality is why most dont look like that.
I mean y tho. U used to tell me I'd look great roided out cuz my frame
i was trolling tbh. sure u'll look impressive with time but is it really worth it? just train natty, lift/eat right and you'll eventually look good

with roids, ur gyno is gunna get worse, and you will get hella estro sides, also when u come off, ur mostly gunna want to go back on again. thats when you frog out and pretty much fck ur body up.

if ur gunna roid, atleast wait till u max out your natty gainz first, use sarms if u want but dont inject

Tbh if roids just made you gain muscle with no mental effects I would actually pct off after this cycle. But now I'm addicted to feeling high T.

Also being strong af without trying is fun. Can 1 arm row 100lb dumbells for 10 slow and controlled reps now. Usually just use light weights to get a pump.

Also stop coping. You're never gonna look like that guy natty. If you have chad genetics then sure, stay natty.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 245
Back in my days kids would take dbol

Tbh if roids just made you gain muscle with no mental effects I would actually pct off after this cycle. But now I'm addicted to feeling high T.

Also being strong af without trying is fun. Can 1 arm row 100lb dumbells for 10 slow and controlled reps now. Usually just use light weights to get a pump.

Also stop coping. You're never gonna look like that guy natty. If you have chad genetics then sure, stay natty.

lol at injecting chemical confidence. its all in ur head srs.

also everyone can look good naturally by normie standards, prolly not by bbing standards but bbing is gay af.

If roids didn’t cause hair loss and skin inflammation/aging and bloat I would be injecting the whole day, being high T is life

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Swagwaffle
If roids didn’t cause hair loss and skin inflammation/aging and bloat I would be injecting the whole day, being high T is life

yea i would too for sure lol without a doubt.

Smart man . U should see my hs friend who roids. He’s balding at 25

lol at injecting chemical confidence. its all in ur head srs.
Maybe. But that doesn't make it any less real to me.

also everyone can look good naturally by normie standards, prolly not by bbing standards but bbing is gay af.
That's true.

Trt test + moderate dbh wouldn't give you any of the above side effects unless you're very prone to mpb (you also wouldn't feel high t on it though). Probably what I'm gonna do after I add some more mass. Dhb would make your face and skin look better than natty.

Maybe. But that doesn't make it any less real to me.

That's true.

Trt test + moderate dbh wouldn't give you any of the above side effects unless you're very prone to mpb (you also wouldn't feel high t on it though). Probably what I'm gonna do after I add some more mass. Dhb would make your face and skin look better than natty.

its not too late for u stop this madness bro

stop before its too late,

its not too late for u stop this madness bro

stop before its too late,
Lmaooo. Youve been coping hard since you lost your roids. You'll come around though as the test continues to leave your body.

Have fun being natty bro. I'm good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and ZUZZCEL
Lmaooo. Youve been coping hard since you lost your roids. You'll come around though as the test continues to leave your body.

Have fun being natty bro. I'm good.
has the roids caused you hairloss?

ur gyno is gunna get worse
I went to the doctor a few weeks ago for blood work. Said I didn't have gyno. I just have large nips

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
pepperoni nipple gang
Tbh tbh. Don't understand how he thinks my body is "estrogenic" or whatever when my shoulder to waist ratio is nearly 2

Tbh tbh. Don't understand how he thinks my body is "estrogenic" or whatever when my shoulder to waist ratio is nearly 2
Yeah my nips used to look weirdly big but now they fit my 210lb body imo

Yeah my nips used to look weirdly big but now they fit my 210lb body imo
You got big fast. How do you deal with ogre stretch cel marks. I got them on my arms but I imagine yours are much worse

You got big fast. How do you deal with ogre stretch cel marks. I got them on my arms but I imagine yours are much worse
Yeah they r bad. Gonna start derma rolling them soon I think.

Cope. Bloatmaxxing is the way. Hitting PR’s>Women

i agree with everything you said here @ZUZZCEL

but weren't you the one saying the complete opposite months ago though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
i agree with everything you said here @ZUZZCEL

but weren't you the one saying the complete opposite months ago though?
mommy took his roids away, now hes coming off and is becoming depressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and jefferson
I'll never look good shirtless because of my scoliosis

Cope, it's definitely possible to look like that or even slightly better, natty.

lol at roiding to looksmax, it does the opposite.

Nice post boyo.