Natty achievable?

Neurose

Neurose

Slightly less ab definition would be fine as well
I know nothing about gymcelling
Hopping on juice if not. If yes how much time?

100 % achievable natty. Need good genetics for hip to shoulder width tho.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amnesia and Neurose
100 % achievable natty. Need good genetics for shoulder width tho.
Why tf do all gymcels look worse than that even when they claim they've been lifting for years? Pretty disheartening

Why tf do all gymcels look worse than that even when they claim they've been lifting for years? Pretty disheartening
Bad diet,inconsisten training,no sleep,Bad training regimene,genetics
Many reasons

• +1
Reactions: Neurose
Well that guy isn't even that impressive imo. Lightning and angle does a lot aswell.

• +1
yes everyone including guys with below average genetics should get to that level after years of training

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Neurose
I would never hop on juice. Don't wanna lose my hair. And quite honestly, natty limit is probably looksmaxxed phyisque anyways. So in terms of sexual attraction you are just being lazy. Progressive resistance exercise + healthy diet + sleep to get to natty limit and fuck roids. No need for clenbuterol either because 10% bf is sufficent. And you dont need fucking clen to get to 10%.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Neurose
I would never hop on juice. Don't wanna lose my hair. And quite honestly, natty limit is probably looksmaxxed phyisque anyways. So in terms of sexual attraction you are just being lazy. Progressive resistance exercise + healthy diet + sleep to get to natty limit and fuck roids. No need for clenbuterol either because 10% bf is sufficent. And you dont need fucking clen to get to 10%.
I'd say 2 cycles on top of natty gymcelling to augment your natty limit would be ideal.

I'd say 2 cycles on top of natty gymcelling to augment your natty limit would be ideal.
Sure you can get a really really good base from 2 cycles to give you a boost. But finasteride isn't gonna negate the roids ability to make you go bald.

You have a finite amount of hair follicles, but muscle you can build your entire life. Maybe you have good hair genetics and you dont bald at all. It's a gamble i wouldn't go for.

What better is there to do than to earn money, looksmaxx and stay fit anyways? If you are a strategic person, lifemaxxing stuff will be your full time job anyways, so reaching natty limit should be no problem.

But then again, ofc you could just roid up and if shit hits the fan one can just rope. Problem solved.

• +1