Natty gymcelling is a JOKE if you are not prone to baldness

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
simple as
just ROID nigga why would you want to wait 3x more to get a good body when you can just blast T

if you have a good hairline and is not on roids then what are you doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, TheEndHasNoEnd, goat2x and 4 others
True but gym is cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, RichardSpencel, Kekee and 6 others
Most men go bald, though, so roids are not for most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, .👽., John124 and 2 others
roids+dut

ultimate stack

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Putting on muscle
Yeah, I think Jeff sends body works for his face because he is already gigachad, so his body “matches” whereas normies just need at least an athletic build to slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Looks234
simple as
just ROID nigga why would you want to wait 3x more to get a good body when you can just blast T

Am I exempt 90 kg and skinny but all my muscles when working out just get thick just matter of time for me to naturally be like that with more exercise but I'm definitely exempt cause from what I've seen everyone weighs 70 or 60 kg x

Shut down natural hormone production theory for a body most chicks wouldn't like.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15305, Kekee and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and volcelfatcel
just roid bro👍
Hell yeah brother, as a sigma male. Roiding is a mere improvement to my SMV, I still haven't peaked it's coming in my 70s. I know this doctor of a friend that is the close cousin of my girlfriend who does well with younger women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15305, .👽. and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
it depends on the body
for someone with genetically hopeless T levels then yeah but for the majority fixing the root issue by bettering ur lifestyle and nutrition is how it should be done

75% of men start balding before 45yo nigga

• +1
Reactions: gamma
roids+dut

ultimate stack
Dutasteride only helps against DHT from testosterone...It doesn't help with other roids like tren, masteron etc

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
for someone with genetically hopeless T levels then yeah but for the majority fixing the root issue by bettering ur lifestyle and nutrition is how it should be done
Ok but roids are faster + you wont destroy your body if you know how to use it

If you’re not on at least rad140 what are you doing

Ok but roids are faster + you wont destroy your body if you know how to use it
i don't mind slow gains tbh besides i'm planning to blast at old age. my T levels are doing just fine rn

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
This favela nigger is right for once.

The chance of it causing a looksmin (hair loss, acne, gyno) is not worth it if you are prone to any of those IMO.

But if you want to do something like 500mg test E cycle + PCT + fina/duta with bloodwork and aromatase inhibitors on standby the chance of getting any lasting damage is pretty low from what I've read.

Arnold and the golden era guys instead of doing cycles did basically 15mg/day dbol for TRT and got weekly AAS shots. They lasted pretty long. That's the other thing you can consider, just running higher dose TRT in the long run with a hairloss/acne stack and regular bloodwork.

Most/all long-term roiders eventually go bald or get a heart attack or their liver gives out or something because they try blasting grams of gear on cycles and get addicted to being that big and can't stop like Rich Piana.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Uglybrazilian
simple as

• Love it
roids+dut

ultimate stack
Why is gym cope. From an evolutionary perspective it makes sense to be the tough we built guy. Human evolution is so fucked up these days. Women preferring prettyboy twinks over real men.

How do you know if you’re prone to balding? You don’t. The best you can do is make an educated guess. Chances are, if you are considering a cycle, you are in your twenties. You have no idea if and when you will start balding.

• +1
How do you know if you’re prone to balding? You don’t. The best you can do is make an educated guess. Chances are, if you are considering a cycle, you are in your twenties. You have no idea if and when you will start balding.
Kinda good point ngl but at least for now my hairline is still fine and I havent seem any hairloss since I got on my T cycle, Im not 100% sure but I believe Im not prone to baldness, still Im thinking about doing a genetic testing to be 100% sure

Images   2021 09 15T210653836

True, nattycels on the far right after putting in 5 times the effort:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and RichardSpencel
pic of u at 1 yr old= norwood pattern at 35