Natty lifting is a waste of time, I am going to take roids

AllesScheiße

AllesScheiße

NOT ACTIVE
I have been gymmaxxing for 5 years and have concluded that natty lifting is stupid and a waste of time. Roids will give you an ideal, lean, aesthetic physique with minimal training, effort and time required. Meanwhile, natty lifting requires you to have a time-consuming autistic gymbro routine just to look either skinny or bloated. Also, the side effects are massively overrated, if you do your research you will be fine. Also, we are approaching the age of TRANSHUMANISM, so stop trying to let "nature" limit your potential.

TLDR I am going to take T and go to the gym twice a week for 30 minutes each session

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, moreroidsmoredates, Meister! and 4 others
I agree but there's a lot of informtion on roids it can be confusing what to take

I have been gymmaxxing for 5 years and have concluded that natty lifting is stupid and a waste of time. Roids will give you an ideal, lean, aesthetic physique with minimal training, effort and time required. Meanwhile, natty lifting requires you to have a time-consuming autistic gymbro routine just to look either skinny or bloated. Also, the side effects are massively overrated, if you do your research you will be fine. Also, we are approaching the age of TRANSHUMANISM, so stop trying to let "nature" limit your potential.

TLDR I am going to take T and go to the gym twice a week for 30 minutes each session
Over for your wyboi genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and A..
retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020, bradpittshairline, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
Make sure to control your estradiol. And keep it around 50

Great body wouldnt be valuable if it was obtained easily + have fun with your erectile dysfunction after roids

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, bradpittshairline, Valeqs and 2 others
Great body wouldnt be valuable if it was obtained easily + have fun with your erectile dysfunction after roids
Lmao cope + fake

Lmao cope + fake
"just to look either skinny or bloated" nigga just eat more to dont look skinny and leanmaxx to not be bloated, you are the one coping here because of your shit genetics and being lazy

• +1
Reactions: Gus17 and bradpittshairline
You are not being 100% clear to your audience on what your direct goal was when lifting, Im assuming your goal was to achieve a impressive physique to females where you would attract them with body halo and yes you are correct natural lifting isn't good if you really want a top 5% physique (99% of men) but yet again this all comes down to frame, muscle insertions, hameoglobin genetics (whether your dry or not ), metabolism, fat distrubiton , and more.

Steroid's only should be used if you actually have the following things i listed above average in at least 3/5 the things i mentioned above to really attract girls. Even then you are attracting a niche area of girls into gym guys or fitness culture.

In the other hand many of those who just want to lift weights to improve their strength, body's function etc. and lift for health purposes really don't need to take steroids to be healthy and steroids are actually unhealthy to those viewers who do want to lift weights for health purposes only.

• +1
Reactions: rteme, GriffithMaxx and pentamogged9000
Guy is risking being a biblical statistic just to impress a bunch of dudes and roastaries.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, VenatorLuparius and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I have been gymmaxxing for 5 years and have concluded that natty lifting is stupid and a waste of time.
Ok the first year of natural lifting if you did it correctly you would have been way leaner in body composition and looking lean and athletic. The fact you have been lifting for 5 years but yet haven't achieved a lean athletic physique tells me three things:

1. You're lying about how long you have been naturally lifting for and are here for satire purposes

2. You did everything wrong after the first two years of natural lifting where 25-30lbs of pure dry muscle is gained and makes up about 70-90% of your natural genetic limit

3. You have below average genetics and blame natural lifting for the cause of your unattained goal in mind, so you put hate onto natural lifting and hence add the topic of transhumanism to further justify your reasoning of your below average genetics.

Also, it's incredibly easy to maintain muscle mass when your natural but it's incredibly hard to gain muscle mass. And if you decide to take T then just don't go gym at all you'll still gain as much as a peak natural with 600mg of test for 30 weeks assuming you're the average responder.

Guy is risking being a biblical statistic just to impress a bunch of dudes and roastaries.
It's his choice after all but as long as he understand's the consequeneces and long term side effects of it he will need to be standing tall when the tren reaper comes knocking on his door.

its over if your brain convinces you to take shit decisions like these

Sub htn male problems.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I got fatter and lost muscle on TREN doing what you describe: steroids are not the cheat code you think they are.

If you had poor results natty you’ll likely just have poor results on steroids. It’s still worth it because you can have an above average body you’d never have achieved otherwise on low doses that won’t rapid-age you. But you can’t expect to not train hard.

You are not being 100% clear to your audience on what your direct goal was when lifting, Im assuming your goal was to achieve a impressive physique to females where you would attract them with body halo and yes you are correct natural lifting isn't good if you really want a top 5% physique (99% of men) but yet again this all comes down to frame, muscle insertions, hameoglobin genetics (whether your dry or not ), metabolism, fat distrubiton , and more.

Steroid's only should be used if you actually have the following things i listed above average in at least 3/5 the things i mentioned above to really attract girls. Even then you are attracting a niche area of girls into gym guys or fitness culture.

In the other hand many of those who just want to lift weights to improve their strength, body's function etc. and lift for health purposes really don't need to take steroids to be healthy and steroids are actually unhealthy to those viewers who do want to lift weights for health purposes only.
well what if i got good frame bone, muscle insertion but recently low t made me with a worsen metabolism, worsen fta distribution and worse muscle building

I got fatter and lost muscle on TREN doing what you describe: steroids are not the cheat code you think they are.

If you had poor results natty you’ll likely just have poor results on steroids. It’s still worth it because you can have an above average body you’d never have achieved otherwise on low doses that won’t rapid-age you. But you can’t expect to not train hard.
i sawe a video from jeff nippard where someone who takes steroids and dont go to the gym builds more muscle than someone who goes to the gym and is natty. The impression i have, honestly as someone who doesnt know much about it, is that its all about the testosterone level.

i sawe a video from jeff nippard where someone who takes steroids and dont go to the gym builds more muscle than someone who goes to the gym and is natty. The impression i have, honestly as someone who doesnt know much about it, is that its all about the testosterone level.

I got fat and lost strength taking test+tren while I was writing my thesis (I was too busy to work out or do anything really) - certainly steroids didn’t work that way for me.

What a shit thread.
If you are working out for 30 minutes 2 times a week then you are doing it wrong.

Cope i do MEntzer once per 3 days and i am jacked right now as natty

U dont hit failure probably doing austistic 3 to 5 sets perexercise till like 70 percent

Cope i do MEntzer once per 3 days and i am jacked right now as natty

U dont hit failure probably doing austistic 3 to 5 sets perexercise till like 70 percent
When I go back to the gym I will be trying doggcrapp
but I am 100% doing roids I don't even care anymore

shit genes if 5 years of lifting didn't work for u

This is My physique after 1 year of natural lifting
Natty lifting isnt dumb if You have a good base to begin with

Attachments

• IMG_20230914_165147_575.jpg
    IMG_20230914_165147_575.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mrr
Op will take roids and still look dyel

True its brutal

If you are already lifting for 5 years and haven't achieved a good physique, then roids would do jackshit for your subhumna genetics.

u probably just have klinefelters

if you need to workout to be lean and muscular its over