Natty lifting is such a fucking meme

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
This Klinefeltercel, meaning he had shit Androgen receptors, shit Prenatal and pubertal T, no bollocks no nothing managed to get a very good physique with roids. Muh response muh this.

Meanwhile natties are counting every atom of food and training 2hrs per day to look DYEL. What a joke

Attachments

• 1D3C9803-E8CA-487F-BAD3-EEA6B0F61534.jpeg
    1D3C9803-E8CA-487F-BAD3-EEA6B0F61534.jpeg
    982.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, redfacccee, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
Natties on suicide watch after finding out a literal genetic androgen abomination made 10 times better gains on roids jfl

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and MTMM
Natties on suicide watch after finding out a literal genetic androgen abomination made 10 times better gains on roids jfl
as long as you have average genetics, you probably don't need roids, except if you have an unhealthy lifestyle

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
as long as you have average genetics, you probably don't need roids, except if you have an unhealthy lifestyle
Depends on what you’re going for tbh

Feel like middle physique can look good on certain people, but if you're ogre looking, right one is best for you I think.

• +1
Of you just want a v taper with a good amount of lean muscle you don’t need steroid but it will take you a lot longer. Of course with bodybuilding you need steroid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: polishcel and MaestheticMaso
Yeah imagine not roiding in 2024

Too much fear mongering around roids

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
Of you just want a v taper with a good amount of lean muscle you don’t need steroid but it will take you a lot longer. Of course with bodybuilding you need steroid
As a natty you might be able to get these physiques; but these guys still have decent genes. Who knows about Ryan since he was training for blade at that time as well

Attachments

• 7C7350B3-D444-45A1-852B-5E8C80206CF0.jpeg
    7C7350B3-D444-45A1-852B-5E8C80206CF0.jpeg
    839.1 KB · Views: 0
  • F9AD888E-9CCD-4ACE-91E9-4711D490DEF1.jpeg
    F9AD888E-9CCD-4ACE-91E9-4711D490DEF1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Yeah, depends on what you're trying to get out of it. Roids are androgenic and are good for a lot of things and tbh a lot of dudes really do need roids due to low T from lifestyle and other shit, but if you're a perfectly healthy male (uncommon nowadays), don't bother with roids.

As a natty you might be able to get these physiques; but these guys still have decent genes. Who knows about Ryan since he was training for blade at that time as well
That’s really all you need for female appeal, past that it won’t ruin you but will get you more male respect than female attention

Yeah, depends on what you're trying to get out of it. Roids are androgenic and are good for a lot of things and tbh a lot of dudes really do need roids due to low T from lifestyle and other shit, but if you're a perfectly healthy male (uncommon nowadays), don't bother with roids.
yeah i think im way too high T to take roids, i'm just so gifted genetically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31329, MaestheticMaso and Sushifart
Lifiting is such a meme

• JFL
Luckily i have great sensitive androgens receptors + i can eat whatever i want without gaining fat

• JFL

Attachments

• 4fb45594f92ebea82614c7daa19d051d.jpg
    4fb45594f92ebea82614c7daa19d051d.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
hmmm..... okay