natural copers listen to it i timestamped and GO AND TELL ME AGAIN GOATIS IS BASED

S

sweetheart

Tsar
HE SUGGESTS MAKING YOUR KIDS TOUCHING YOUR PENIS WHEN YOU FUCK YOUR WIFE ( THEIR MOTHER!!)

@HerpDerpson @Manletmachine i actually want to debate one of you guys primal copers

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, MoggerGaston and SidharthTheSlayer
is he talking about male kids? cause if so that's gay and i can't support him anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and sweetheart
Goatis is mentally ill and very based

someone hang this nigga already

based on what? where he is based
He’s based because he’s delusional and anti social, I relate, also he tried to kill his wife many times which is pretty based

He’s based because he’s delusional and anti social, I relate, also he tried to kill his wife many times which is pretty based
are u croatian? i consider calling the police
your idol should be someone like mirko cro cop and not some faggot goatis from latvia

are u croatian? i consider calling the police
your idol should be someone like mirko cro cop and not some faggot goatis from latvia
I’m Israeli, and goatis isn’t my idol I just find him entertaining

Sad because some of his diet principles are actually correct.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I’m Israeli, and goatis isn’t my idol I just find him entertaining
israel is based bro i love it i wish you succes in your current issue with terrorist neighbors

• Love it
Reactions: negawattlol
israel is based bro i love it i wish you succes in your current issue with terrorist neighbors
Good goy, hopefully I’ll get to kill some Palestinians fr

what about having sex in front of your children without them touching your penis?

then it's okay?

Good goy, hopefully I’ll get to kill some Palestinians fr
even if you are zionist and use this terminology, i still support you

i have a lot of jew friends

what about having sex in front of your children without them touching your penis?

then it's okay?
mental fucking illness. this shit is insane and would get you outcasted hardcore

He puts Negro nature and Euroasian nature in the same sack, what he says is done in the savannah Africa. Europeans and Asians grew in other environments.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~ and sweetheart
even if you are zionist and use this terminology, i still support you

i have a lot of jew friends
Zionist no, i don’t vote or care about politics, I kinda just want to kill people and that’s probably my best option

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Zionist no, i don’t vote or care about politics, I kinda just want to kill people and that’s probably my best option
do the good thing join idf

No they are not LOL. based on alternative and anti science claims
I mean yeah it's not been studied properly. Still though longest living person ate raw meat and raw eggs and very little vegetables and a lot of fruit. I agree though most sources of raw meat are unsafe and these niggas are gonna get parisites

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
Peak retardation. I'd rather listen to a recessed bald virtual pimping trafficker than this turd.

• +1
HE SUGGESTS MAKING YOUR KIDS TOUCHING YOUR PENIS WHEN YOU FUCK YOUR WIFE ( THEIR MOTHER!!)

@HerpDerpson @Manletmachine i actually want to debate one of you guys primal copers

I can't subscribe to his naturecentric philosophy when he makes these points about humans as animals as if we didn't create art
@IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
I mean yeah it's not been studied properly. Still though longest living person ate raw meat and raw eggs and very little vegetables and a lot of fruit. I agree though most sources of raw meat are unsafe and these niggas are gonna get parisites
none of the raw meat promoters promote eating supermarket raw meat though if you actually get it from a farm like suggested you’ll be fine

none of the raw meat promoters promote eating supermarket raw meat though if you actually get it from a farm like suggested you’ll be fine
LOL AND YOU ARE ALSO ONE OF THESE JFL THE PUZZLE
5Rww9yLnSY0W7F2zDvyzKn8XA_fxB6vC2cTJaIRVHIWWdKss1vzHLravWz9aOQeFbSX8oo3j=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

YOU ARE JUST A TEEENAGE NIGGER BABY

I DONT GIVE A SHIT WE ALL CAN READ THIS IS NOT PRIVATE CONVERSTAION JFL
i don’t even remember who you are yet you’re here slobbering down my shaft

i don’t even remember who you are yet you’re here slobbering down my shaft
WHO GIVES A FUCK I SEE YOUR COMMENTS AND YOU ARE UGLY PEANUT HEAD WHO EATS CARNIVORE DIET AND THINKS HE IS LION IN JUNGLE. NO YOU ARE FAGGOT IN AMERICA

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
He puts Negro nature and Euroasian nature in the same sack, what he says is done in the savannah Africa. Europeans and Asians grew in other environments.
Nah, I watched a doc about south American tribe, they do have sex with children running around, they really don't care.

Nah, I watched a doc about south American tribe, they do have sex with children running around, they really don't care.
sad piece of shit. animals

I just said negroes but also meant all those tribes around the world. What they do in their habitat greatly differed from what European ancestors did. Appeal to nature users fail at acknowledging this

I just said negroes but also meant all those tribes around the world. What they do in their habitat greatly differed from what European ancestors did. Appeal to nature users fail at acknowledging this
fuck off my thread bitch now its my thread

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
AHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS MADE ME LAUGH MY ASS OF LOUD

3/10 BEFOR AND AFTER AHAHAHAHA

@HerpDerpson

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
Known track record:
Mentally ill fangirl
Brain damaged fangirl
A negress with American passport