Natural Lifting program by Bonesbonesbones

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Ok let's get straight into it already:

MONDAY/ PUSH TUESDAY/ABS WEDNESDAY/ PULLTHURSDAY/ RestFRIDAY/ LEGSSATURDAY/ ROAM DaySUNDAY
1. Bench Press1. Cycling kicks1. Barbell RowsRest1. Squats1. DB Shoulder pressFULL REST DAY
2. DB Incline Bench Press2. Planks2. Seated Cable Rows2. Good Mornings2. Lateral raises
3. DB Shoulder Press3. Lat Pulldowns3. Romanian Deadlifts3. Face Pulls
4. Lateral raises4. Face Pulls4. Leg Press4. Seated Cable Rows
5. Triceps pushdowns5. Bicep Curls5. Leg Curls5. Lat pulldowns
6. Triceps Ropeways6. Hammer Curls6. Leg Extensions6. Trap shrugs.

4 days split for naturals who don't have much time in life because of responsibilities. Goal is to add weight/load to the bar/equipment progressively adding stimulus to the exercise performing the given muscles used/worked and avoiding training each set to failure unless provided you have reps in reserve left to perform. Ideally high carbohydrate large meal 2-3 hours before lifting to properly breakdown the micronutrients in the food beforehand.

What is a Roam Day? It's a day where you can hit two isolated muscles that you personally feel you are lacking, in my case I felt shoulders and lats were not as developed as the rest of my body so it's why I chose the given exercises in my program, but you can change it up too if you want to do any exercise you feel like any muscle on your body is lacking/lagging.

Personally, I feel like a 4–5-day split is ideal for naturals and here is why, you get great amount of rest time between 24-48 hours (Besides Roam Day after legs). This amount of rest/recovery is optimal for a natural because since you are not in an anabolic state (why steroids are so good at building muscle mass since they are anabolic), your Central Nervous System, Muscle, and mental state can have enough time to recover before hitting the weights again. De load days are optimal too if you aren't getting everything right with the natural lifting scheme such as having a great diet, sleep, low stress, anabolic window (rhythmic patterns) and etc. It's up to you for what number of sets, Reps and rest time you do but personally I prefer doing my compounds 3 sets, 5 reps, and 5 min rest time avoiding failure and leaving 1-2 reps left in the tank, for my isolations I keep my rest time 2 minutes maximum and my sets the same as my compounds however i try and push to near failure by only leaving 1 rep left in tank between 5-10 reps.

Also have realistic expectations of a natural physique, you can only be small and lean, or big and fat, there is a middle ground but that looks unimpressive/boring and like you don't even train or go gym at all.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 40761 and Mio
we have same push and pull day, it mogs ngl

we have same push and pull day, it mogs ngl
Yeah, you could a 5x day split one with leg day being only 1 once a week but lacks enough rest/recovery.

Yeah, you could a 5x day split one with leg day being only 1 once a week but lacks enough rest/recovery.
I swear bro if u do leg day hard enough u need a week of recovery, that's why I only do 5 days/week, but push and pull is twice a week

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I swear bro if u do leg day hard enough u need a week of recovery, that's why I only do 5 days/week, but push and pull is twice a week
Yeah, 5x day split is great but probably it varies since I prefer 4x day and don't got much time after school, My diet is pretty simple too, for morning I eat 4 fried eggs, 1 Whole meal bread with a glass of milk, Lunch (my big meal before gym), I eat white rice, chicken, Broccoli, and I'll have a quick fruit 1hr before gym, after I'll eat the same white, chicken, and broccoli but ill double on the volume of chicken.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
Yeah, 5x day split is great but probably it varies since I prefer 4x day and don't got much time after school, My diet is pretty simple too, for morning I eat 4 fried eggs, 1 Whole meal bread with a glass of milk, Lunch (my big meal before gym), I eat white rice, chicken, Broccoli, and I'll have a quick fruit 1hr before gym, after I'll eat the same white, chicken, and broccoli but ill double on the volume of chicken.
the hell lol we pretty much have the same diet as well, but I don't drink milk in the morning, I replace it with coffee, and I also don't eat vegetables, just meat and rice

• +1
the hell lol we pretty much have the same diet as well, but I don't drink milk in the morning, I replace it with coffee, and I also don't eat vegetables, just meat and rice
Lol nice, but I prefer to not drink caffeine even though its great for energy and i may add in some tuna, cheese, yoghurt and beef into my new diet, which will be in between the breakfast- lunch, and after meal workout- dinner to get my 120 grams of protein a day.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
Lol nice, but I prefer to not drink caffeine even though its great for energy and i may add in some tuna, cheese, yoghurt and beef into my new diet, which will be in between the breakfast- lunch, and after meal workout- dinner to get my 120 grams of protein a day.
U got a good diet tbh, are u bulking or just neutral? cause ur meals doesn't seem to be on the lean side, I'm lean bulking rn so that's my diet, but if I'm cutting, I replace rice with sweet potato and still eat just meat

• +1
8:00AM: Breakfast- 6 Eggs, 1 whole meal bread with a normal sized glass of milk

9:00AM-Yoghurt and thick fattening cheese slices

12:00PM- White rice, Chicken, and Broccoli with any fruit of my choice after (I usually eat grapes or a banana)

3:30-5:00PM- How long MAX my lifting session lasts.

5:30PM- Tuna

6:00PM- White rice, Chicken and Broccoli (More chicken)

U got a good diet tbh, are u bulking or just neutral? cause ur meals doesn't seem to be on the lean side, I'm lean bulking rn so that's my diet, but if I'm cutting, I replace rice with sweet potato and still eat just meat
My goal is to semi-bulk, If i want to really bulk heres how it looks

8:00AM: Breakfast- 6 Eggs, 1 whole meal bread with a normal sized glass of milk

9:00AM-Yoghurt and thick fattening cheese slices

12:00PM- White rice, Chicken, and Broccoli with any fruit of my choice after (I usually eat grapes or a banana)

3:30-5:00PM- How long MAX my lifting session lasts.

5:30PM- Tuna

6:00PM- White rice, Chicken and Broccoli (More chicken)

If your very disciplined and don't get bored of eating the same food all the time, then here's a simpler/ cost effective way to be getting enough protein in and being neutral in calories.

9:00aM- 6 Eggs, 1 whole meal bread with fattening cheese and 1 glass of milk.

10:00AM- Small Cup of white rice with lots of chicken

12:00PM- Normal amount of white rice with lots of chicken and broccoli

5:30PM- Small cup of white rice with lots of chicken

6:30PM- Small cup of white rice's with lots of chicken

all the chicken, rice and broccoli can be meal preps.

If your very disciplined and don't get bored of eating the same food all the time, then here's a simpler/ cost effective way to be getting enough protein in and being neutral in calories.

that's unironically my meal for 1 year now, 6 eggs in the morning, not small cup of white rice tho as I'm asian, I consume more rice but more bloating of body and face as well, I gotta resist it tho, gonna be gone when I'm cutting anyways, I might add cheese and yoghurt tbh, looks like a good diet, I'm also trying to add beef nowadays

No broccoli as well, just rice and lots of chicken every single meal

• +1
that's unironically my meal for 1 year now, 6 eggs in the morning, not small cup of white rice tho as I'm asian, I consume more rice but more bloating of body and face as well, I gotta resist it tho, gonna be gone when I'm cutting anyways, I might add cheese and yoghurt tbh, looks like a good diet, I'm also trying to add beef nowadays

No broccoli as well, just rice and lots of chicken every single meal
I avoid too much white rice because its just extra calories for no reason if your a natural and fucks up your insulin.

I avoid too much white rice because its just extra calories for no reason if your a natural and fucks up your insulin.
damn is that so? I feel like even with a lot of chicken I still didn't reach my calorie intake for bulking that's why I add a lot of rice

• +1
I just do some pull-ups 3 times a week and eat shit food, body is above average, no program or special diet lol

• +1
rate me in dms bro

I just do some pull-ups 3 times a week and eat shit food, body is above average, no program or special diet lol
Thats exactly why your body is “average”.

Thats exactly why your body is “average”.
"above average" means that you have a little bit high bodyfat but powerful back and chest muscles, every girl I talked to said that gymcels look gay. Their favorite body type is 16-19% picrel. 13-15% is also ideal

Attachments

• 1705735508884.png
    1705735508884.png
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 0
"above average" means that you have a little bit high bodyfat but powerful back and chest muscles, every girl I talked to said that gymcels look gay. Their favorite body type is 16-19% picrel. 13-15% is also ideal
Lol sure

Almost always the only compliments I got from foids are my Back, Shoulders, lips and hair.

I should train and maintain my physique to maintain my SMV.

I thought face is king but it seems like everything matters in this case.
Dude, gymcelling will increase ur smv if u keep training shoulders, back, arms and chest…

No deadlift no care.

Also db incline and db shoulder press are the most retarded movements one can do. Barbell mogs always, every day.

No deadlift no care.

Also db incline and db shoulder press are the most retarded movements one can do. Barbell mogs always, every day.
depends on the individual preference, personally i dont do deadlifts

Ok let's get straight into it already:

MONDAY/ PUSHTUESDAY/ABSWEDNESDAY/ PULLTHURSDAY/ RestFRIDAY/ LEGSSATURDAY/ ROAM DaySUNDAY
1. Bench Press1. Cycling kicks1. Barbell RowsRest1. Squats1. DB Shoulder pressFULL REST DAY
2. DB Incline Bench Press2. Planks2. Seated Cable Rows2. Good Mornings2. Lateral raises
3. DB Shoulder Press3. Lat Pulldowns3. Romanian Deadlifts3. Face Pulls
4. Lateral raises4. Face Pulls4. Leg Press4. Seated Cable Rows
5. Triceps pushdowns5. Bicep Curls5. Leg Curls5. Lat pulldowns
6. Triceps Ropeways6. Hammer Curls6. Leg Extensions6. Trap shrugs.

4 days split for naturals who don't have much time in life because of responsibilities. Goal is to add weight/load to the bar/equipment progressively adding stimulus to the exercise performing the given muscles used/worked and avoiding training each set to failure unless provided you have reps in reserve left to perform. Ideally high carbohydrate large meal 2-3 hours before lifting to properly breakdown the micronutrients in the food beforehand.

What is a Roam Day? It's a day where you can hit two isolated muscles that you personally feel you are lacking, in my case I felt shoulders and lats were not as developed as the rest of my body so it's why I chose the given exercises in my program, but you can change it up too if you want to do any exercise you feel like any muscle on your body is lacking/lagging.

Personally, I feel like a 4–5-day split is ideal for naturals and here is why, you get great amount of rest time between 24-48 hours (Besides Roam Day after legs). This amount of rest/recovery is optimal for a natural because since you are not in an anabolic state (why steroids are so good at building muscle mass since they are anabolic), your Central Nervous System, Muscle, and mental state can have enough time to recover before hitting the weights again. De load days are optimal too if you aren't getting everything right with the natural lifting scheme such as having a great diet, sleep, low stress, anabolic window (rhythmic patterns) and etc. It's up to you for what number of sets, Reps and rest time you do but personally I prefer doing my compounds 3 sets, 5 reps, and 5 min rest time avoiding failure and leaving 1-2 reps left in the tank, for my isolations I keep my rest time 2 minutes maximum and my sets the same as my compounds however i try and push to near failure by only leaving 1 rep left in tank between 5-10 reps.

Also have realistic expectations of a natural physique, you can only be small and lean, or big and fat, there is a middle ground but that looks unimpressive/boring and like you don't even train or go gym at all.
Arm wrestling, rock climbing, construction and swimming