Natural Looksmax

Bruh174

Bruh174

Iron
Please, I need help finding out about more natural methods of looksmaxing, like for example mewing, no pillow, facial excercies, gymaxing etc.

Also surgerymaxx is not an option neither roidmaxxing or suplement maxxing.

I tried to get MK2 K4 naturally but seems to be impossible to achieve, emu pills is a good go to?

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 17829
why is there so many greys recently

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bruh174
Bonesmashing is a good one, but don't be careless.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 15827 and Bruh174
@Predeterminism nigga what is a grey? Over for my status of knowing close to nothing about terminology. Care to tell me tho? 🗿👂

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Any good methods? I think this one should not be aproached idiotically or whould need to bone shave.
I use a small rock to bonesmash 20-40 minutes through 3-5 sessions per area 1-3 days per week. I hit hard and quickly whilst still ensuring safety.

• Hmm...
Gonna upload a rate me later, will need to know precesily which places to bone smash, count on ye?
Also to know which failos or defects or areas to improve I have.

Please, I need help finding out about more natural methods of looksmaxing, like for example mewing, no pillow, facial excercies, gymaxing etc.

I tried to get MK2 K4 naturally but seems to be impossible to achieve, emu pills is a good go to?
all the things you dont want to do are the only things that work, its over

• Ugh..

"natural" this is the poor mans looksmaxing and will not get you very far unless your young. why would you want to take k2? it slows mewing. unless your looking for bone size gains in which case megadose it.

• +1
"natural" this is the poor mans looksmaxing and will not get you very far unless your young. why would you want to take k2? it slows mewing. unless your looking for bone size gains in which case megadose it.
@mvp2v1 I could be considered a poor man bruh, also I highly regard health and durability, gene genuinity, faking with surgeries seems odd to me and a major deterrent, it also makes you frail AF, I don't like that way. K2 to gain insane bone gains and also to mix with vitamin E intake so I don't get MK2 depleted as well, might try aromasin too, to decalcify muh plates and grow, im too low IQ and need help in the research for this goal, that is why I am here, knowledge, and help.

20 YO and 5'5 (PLEASE do save your comments on this) I want to grow and I believe there is job to be done in nutrition, homones and slight manipulation via aromasin or MK2 and exercise.

I whoheartedly think that natural looksmaxxing is the best and healthier way to proceed (compound manipulation like aromasin or mk677 could be considered "natural" and tolerated due to not being in nature like surgeries and can awaken or creare more genetic genuine potential via epigenetics or perma changes that could be lead to a possitive "natural" outcome (in comparisson to sugeries) and healthyer and realer, stronger not frail way. For example cilicone = cringe and frail, bonesmashing or massive K2 = realer and strong; fillers = cringe and frail, mewing = realer and strong; knee extention surgery = cringe and frail, aromasin + K2 + vitamin E + avoid ALL antiandrognes + excersice and good nutrition induced giga growth = strong, realer and healthier.

No hate or any intented ofense to beloved surgerymaxxers or roid maxxers, it is just NOT my cut, just me looking here to get help of conosseiurs and high IQ people and comunicating my needs, looking for people that could give me expertice in this precise topic of naturall looksmaxing and also tolerated guided suplement maxxing to achieve most "natural" strong and realer outcome.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back