NATURAL, LOW RISK OPTION TO ADD TO YOUR HAIRLOSS STACK

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
Minoxidil works by dilating blood vessels in the scalp, which can increase blood flow to the hair follicles and stimulate hair growth. It lengthens the anagen (growth) phase of the hair cycle, leading to thicker, longer hair over time.

Rosemary Oil works by improving blood circulation to the scalp, which can nourish hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth. It is also rich in antioxidants, which can help to protect hair from damage and prevent hair loss. In contrast to Minoxidil, Rosemary Oil has antimicrobial properties that can help to prevent scalp infections and reduce inflammation. Rosemary Oil can be useful for people who are on TRT as well (see studies at the bottom of this thread).

Method:

1. Dilute the Rosemary Oil with a carrier oil such as Argan Oil at a 1:3 ratio.

2. Put it in a spray bottle like this:

shopping

2.1 (Optional) Add minoxidil, topical finasteride or whatever else you're using as well

2.2 (Optional) use derma pen at 1-1.5mm depth at area of application

3. Spray the solution in your hair

Studies:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22517595/ - Topical administration of Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (RO-ext, 2 mg/day/mouse) improved hair regrowth in C57BL/6NCrSlc mice that experienced hair regrowth interruption induced by testosterone treatment.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25842469/ - Minoxidil vs Rosemary Oil: No significant change was observed in the mean hair count at the 3-month endpoint, neither in the rosemary nor in the minoxidil group (P > .05). In contrast, both groups experienced a significant increase in hair count at the 6-month endpoint compared with the baseline and 3-month endpoint (P < .05)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2468227622001302 - Minoxidil 2% vs Oleogel containing 10% Rosemary Oil: Hair growth evaluation revealed that the oleogel containing rosemary oil (10 %) had similar effects as the positive control (Minoxidil, 2 %) at the end of the six-week period

@Dr. Bruh @5.5psl @5'7 zoomer @ascension @pneumocystosis @rand anon @BongMog

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Mizi44, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21044 and 10 others
Bump , good thread for roidcopers lel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, pneumocystosis, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
perfect timing ngl my minox just came in. time to get nw0 with infinite hair density

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ascension, Graham and 2 others
Also adding peppermint oil to it I've heard anecdotally can take it up to same effectiveness of 5% minox

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 22623 and Vain786
op u know how to best apply liquid minox to the scalp and not waste it on hair?????

op u know how to best apply liquid minox to the scalp and not waste it on hair?????

I would do it after shower when your hair is wet since you have better access to the scalp. When your hair is dry it's usually thicker, which can make application harder

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vain786
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, 5'7 zoomer and Vain786
Also adding peppermint oil to it I've heard anecdotally can take it up to same effectiveness of 5% minox
Minoxidil works by dilating blood vessels in the scalp, which can increase blood flow to the hair follicles and stimulate hair growth. It lengthens the anagen (growth) phase of the hair cycle, leading to thicker, longer hair over time.

Rosemary Oil works by improving blood circulation to the scalp, which can nourish hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth. It is also rich in antioxidants, which can help to protect hair from damage and prevent hair loss. In contrast to Minoxidil, Rosemary Oil has antimicrobial properties that can help to prevent scalp infections and reduce inflammation. Rosemary Oil can be useful for people who are on TRT as well (see studies at the bottom of this thread).

Method:

shopping

2.1 (Optional) Add minoxidil, topical finasteride or whatever else you're using as well

Studies:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22517595/ - Topical administration of Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (RO-ext, 2 mg/day/mouse) improved hair regrowth in C57BL/6NCrSlc mice that experienced hair regrowth interruption induced by testosterone treatment.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25842469/ - Minoxidil vs Rosemary Oil: No significant change was observed in the mean hair count at the 3-month endpoint, neither in the rosemary nor in the minoxidil group (P > .05). In contrast, both groups experienced a significant increase in hair count at the 6-month endpoint compared with the baseline and 3-month endpoint (P < .05)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2468227622001302 - Minoxidil 2% vs Oleogel containing 10% Rosemary Oil: Hair growth evaluation revealed that the oleogel containing rosemary oil (10 %) had similar effects as the positive control (Minoxidil, 2 %) at the end of the six-week period

peppermint + castor + rosemary oil is ideal i think, could honestly be a good alternative to minox

• +1
Reactions: OENKENNETH, 5'7 zoomer, BongMog and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, BongMog and Deleted member 22623
@bignose9729 has probably one of the best hair density on .org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002

Method:

shopping

Studies:

My hair already thick asf but this will ascend me to main character level of tasteful overgrowth

Thanks op

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 22623
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: capybara and Deleted member 22623
1) essential oils add around 3 hair per square cm on hair, total cope. Minoxidil is much better, but you need to maintain minoxidil gains with minoxidil, so it is lifetime commitment. Also use tretinoin instead of dermarolling to apply it for better absorption. JFL at forum hairloss knowledge

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Yeah, and you need to massage minoxidil into a scalp, JFL at spraying

My hair already thick asf but this will ascend me to main character level of tasteful overgrowth

Thanks op
bro i genuinely see you on every post i’m on what the fuck 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vain786 and Gaygymmaxx
And JFL at using 1.5mm dermapen to let finasteride get into your blood and go systemic

And imagine that natural stuff will help

1) essential oils add around 3 hair per square cm on hair, total cope. Minoxidil is much better, but you need to maintain minoxidil gains with minoxidil, so it is lifetime commitment. Also use tretinoin instead of dermarolling to apply it for better absorption. JFL at forum hairloss knowledge
fair but a combination of several could have pretty potent results, plus as op said they can help improve hair health and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
fair but a combination of several could have pretty potent results, plus as op said they can help improve hair health and shit
Your genetics is health

Currently on 5% minoxodil. Good thread for bald copers like me.

And imagine that natural stuff will help

The studies I provided literally show that rosemary oil is as effective as lower concentrations of Minoxidil though... Also I added those steps as optional since they come with drawbacks, whereas the natural oils don't to the same extent

I would make huge thread about hairloss and skincare but I don’t want TikTok normies just sell it

• +1
The studies I provided literally show that rosemary oil is as effective as lower concentrations of Minoxidil though... Also I added those steps as optional since they come with drawbacks, whereas the natural oils don't to the same extent
The study you referring to didn’t use correct way to apply minoxidil since minoxidil was performing way way worse than in study conducted during its FDA approval

• +1
The study you referring to didn’t use correct way to apply minoxidil since minoxidil was performing way way worse than in study conducted during its FDA approval

I just don't see the downside of using these oils tbh. Worst case nothing happens

• +1
Reactions: ascension
tret on the domepiece directly?

• +1
  • Hmm...
enlighten us nigga

essential oils add around 3 hair per square cm on hair, total cope. Minoxidil is much better, but you need to maintain minoxidil gains with minoxidil, so it is lifetime commitment. Also use tretinoin instead of dermarolling to apply it for better absorption. JFL at forum hairloss knowledge
where u get that number from

and is tret really better than dermaroll. so what u put tret in ur hair

Good thread boyo, I was actually going to start using minox as I'm receding

• +1
fin is oral u goomba
There is topical fin, bruh don’t argue with me, I spent autistic amount of time researching hairloss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Vain786
Tretinoin is better than dermarolling when it comes to follicle absorption

• +1
There is topical fin, bruh don’t argue with me, I spent autistic amount of time researching hairloss
What are your thoughts on Pyrilutamide?

have you looked into iodine? iirc doing it after microneedling can increase hair growth

thanks bhai!

• Love it
Tretinoin is better than dermarolling when it comes to follicle absorption
yes ill just put tret all over my hair as if ive been jizzed on

thanks for advice hair expert :love:

yes ill just put tret all over my hair as if ive been jizzed on

thanks for advice hair expert :love:
You don’t want to put Minox all over your scalp at first place JFL

• +1
@bignose9729 has probably one of the best hair density on .org
yeah bro its crazy how thick mine and my brothers hair is. Im growing it out but its so difficult to style or keep down, I need a crazy amount of gel. My dad is 52 and hasnt lost a hair.

• Love it

Method:

shopping

Studies:

Five years ago i tried shit tons of weird oils and shit. I think this was one also peppermint oil and tea tree oil. it barely worked. Minoxidil worked like 10 times better i think. It took like three weeks for minox to totally cover my thinning, but after 2 years of use it like started making all kinds of sores on my head. they arent still there though, so idk what happened . i still use it once every other night.

Last edited:
  • +1

Method:

shopping

Studies:

could castor oil be a good carrier oil for the 1:3 ratio? bc it helps hair growth too so would be better. i think adding 3-4 drops of peppermint oil could help too

How do people still cope with oils in 2023 for hairloss jfl you poor summer child if you think rosemary is going to protect even against a nanogram of test.The Rosemary oil study is bunk and bludflow is cope rosemary works mainly stimulatating growth factors (dont remember the names but still not strong enought) estrogenic activity(weak but some people get gyno rare tho)and is an anti oxidant. Your better off dumping some carnosic acid in your kirkland minoxidil at 1-5% concentration fuck even melatonin topical does more still cope tho

im on minoxidil at the moment too scared from fin also docs from from my shitty country dont want to prescribe it to me because its dangerous lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
im on minoxidil at the moment too scared from fin also docs from from my shitty country dont want to prescribe it to me because its dangerous lol
Im norwood 0.5 but my generalist doc accepted , whats your level of baldness?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
How do people still cope with oils in 2023 for hairloss jfl you poor summer child if you think rosemary is going to protect even against a nanogram of test.The Rosemary oil study is bunk and bludflow is cope rosemary works mainly stimulatating growth factors (dont remember the names but still not strong enought) estrogenic activity(weak but some people get gyno rare tho)and is an anti oxidant. Your better off dumping some carnosic acid in your kirkland minoxidil at 1-5% concentration fuck even melatonin topical does more still cope tho
I’m on finasteride and Nanoxidil as well…

Method:

shopping

Studies:

I'm late but how often would you have to apply this mixture to your scalp? It'd be hard use it very often because my hair are silky and shampooing/conditioning even thrice a week is a hassle since my hair get unmanageably silky.