Natural source of glucose without fructose?

Lux

Lux

Fuchsia
Joined
May 27, 2019
Posts
11,099
Reputation
20,887
I have a lot more endurance during a workout when I take a fast acting sugar like honey with preworkout stack. However fructose isn’t ideal in many ways from a liver health perspective. Anyone know a natural source of glucose without fructose?
 
I have a lot more endurance during a workout when I take a fast acting sugar like honey with preworkout stack. However fructose isn’t ideal in many ways from a liver health perspective. Anyone know a natural source of glucose without fructose?
Probably dates but havent done research
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
I believe they’re the highest fructose fruit. Fruits are usually 50/50 glucose fructose.
In tbe dried version the buff it up w sugar but prolly its still full of fructose
 
fast acting sugar like honey
Honey has a low insulin index compared to things like mashed potatoes. If you want to avoid fructose, just eat highly processed starchy foods. Because the WHO says muh 'fructose is bad for you' and 'whole grains are so good for you'
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lux

Similar threads

JD_25
Replies
7
Views
23
JD_25
JD_25
harvikmogsu
Replies
6
Views
48
harvikmogsu
harvikmogsu
I
Replies
3
Views
45
iblamemyacne1221
I
qero
Replies
1
Views
28
susu1233
susu1233
RevengeAndForget
Replies
0
Views
16
RevengeAndForget
RevengeAndForget

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top