Naturally high Estrogen. Worth blocking?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
My e2 is on the highest end of the reference range. So its not possible for me to get on trt.
Should i block it with Ai?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 18052
Better to focus on improving the liver's ability to remove estrogen than to directly reduce it.

The insoluble fiber in wheat bran, raw carrots, and cooked white button mushrooms bind and remove estrogen in gut without getting reabsorbed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Bitchwhipper2
Better to focus on improving the liver's ability to remove estrogen than to directly reduce it.

The insoluble fiber in wheat bran, raw carrots, and cooked white button mushrooms bind and remove estrogen in gut without getting reabsorbed.
wont it remove other good shit.as well, before it can.be digested ?

Use low dose aromasin. Dont listen to the copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791
Indeed or just lose some fat if ur not lean, AI's added like 275 points to my test levels (589-860)

(Also puberty tho you probably won't change so drastically)

wont it remove other good shit.as well, before it can.be digested ?
Doesn't matter if eating well.

More important to get rid of bile, otherwise it will be recycled along with whatever it was bound to such as estrogen, serotonin and endotoxins, which then will go back into the blood stream and create further inflammation.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
I don't think AIs are good for you

Drop your estro low enough and good bye sex drive.

Very low dose AI is probably the way to go.

And where do you get that? Cause I know you got scammed a lot by all the sites mentioned on here and expresspct nuked

More important to get rid of bile, otherwise it will be recycled along with whatever it was bound to such as estrogen, serotonin and endotoxins, which then will go back into the blood stream and create further inflammation.

Can you expand on this?

If you're estrogen is too low it can have negative effects for your brain, be careful

update? My plates are going to close, 4 years of puberty already:hnghn:
Same boat buddyboyo

Im just gonna go with nolvadex as its less faked that asin, and it blocks estrogen receptors in bond :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer