Nature loving foids, goth/emo/rock foids, hippie minded foids, skater foids, ain't that hypergamous

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
I noticed a lot of these white bitches in the categories of goth/rock/emo dressing foids, especially hippie minded ones with the crystals and necklaces, nature loving bitches, skater foids, they quite often are with men that are their looks match at best and often times they'll be with guy that is avg at best or even not that good looking. I would say probably 15-25% of bitches in this category.

Point is you guys with your good looks and muscle can easily dominate their cuck boyfriends. Best of luck lads.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, aBetterMii and Deleted member 9670
I noticed a lot of these white bitches in the categories of goth/rock/emo dressing foids, especially hippie minded ones with the crystals and necklaces, nature loving bitches, skater foids, they quite often are with men that are their looks match at best and often times they'll be with guy that is avg at best or even not that good looking. I would say probably 15-25% of bitches in this category.

Point is you guys with your good looks and muscle can easily dominate their cuck boyfriends. Best of luck lads.
@aBetterMii

@aBetterMii
If this observation was true I must be uglier than I thought. Im still ugly, but this is gaslighting cope directly targeted at me like some MKultra expriment to get me to be bluepilled. Goth and emo rock bitches are just as chad only and whorish as typical girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
If this observation was true I must be uglier than I thought. Im still ugly, but this is gaslighting cope directly targeted at me like some MKultra expriment to get me to be bluepilled. Goth and emo rock bitches are just as chad only and whorish as typical girls
The men their dating weren't anything impressive. Niche goes a long ways. Most girls aren't like them though however.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii