NBA FINALS

PrinceofDarkness

PrinceofDarkness

Master
who do you think will make it to the finals?

I'm thinking it's gonna be a Knicks or celtics vs Wolves or Okc as of right now

Minnesota timberwolves are in it to win it

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, nathan and rainzm
Minnesota timberwolves are in it to win it
I know but they' just got smoked at home. I'm hoping Edwards is a huge prospect especially after lebron retires.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

I have my money on the nuggets they won last year and jokic is a bease

nuggets will win lol

Fucking Anthony edward for tha win but did anybody saw that luka interview after last game:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Cagefule noises were comin:lul:

Nugs torched the best nba defense OAT in home by 30pts once they figured out, it's over

• +1
Nugs torched the best nba defense OAT in home by 30pts once they figured out, it's over
but they lost two games at home. I'm gonna say they lose the next game and might take 7 games to win the series.

but they lost two games at home. I'm gonna say they lose the next game and might take 7 games to win the series.
First two games loss was caused by murray being a gigaretard, now he's back to his normal playoff form

• +1
celtics nuggets. celtics in 6

my team already got eliminated

i don’t care about nba anymore mane

Wolves vs okc would be fun af to watch imo

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Costcosuperstore and GabachoCopium
bro booker is a ball hog, dude tried to stat pad his points, I also can't believe durant averaged 18 a series. never happened before

Still following me around u dog? even without the leash this time eh? Go be a good sand refugee and clean the toilets of europe lil man.
fat faggot u are obese small framed and ugly

Knicks are trash, how they got 2nd seed this season is crazy indicative of the fact that they barely beat the 76ers each game of the playoffs. Now getting burned by the pacers at home. Hopefully home advantage will allow them to win the series.

👀 you think they can beat the knicks in ECF? Honestly looking like a rematch from last year.
not too worried unless brunson goes absolutely nuclear this series which is possible. but more worried about the nuggets in the finals

not too worried unless brunson goes absolutely nuclear this series which is possible. but more worried about the nuggets in the finals
I can see that. I’m from NY but I still think the knicks are cursed until they make it to the finals. I’m just upset the nuggets figured out the wolves so fast.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
looks like a boston vs either wolves finals. I don't think the pacers can beat the celtics. I think wolves will beat dallas.