NBA players/Psl gods with 6’4+ height are gods (entirely different species)in real life

NigerianChico

NigerianChico

Banned
Think about it, if u saw a 7’4 wemby (ur monkey brain has barely saw someone over 6’4 and when u see 6’5 men ur balls tingle) u would instinctively crumble. Combine that with money and status. I couldn’t imagine living as an nba star. Now imagine a psl god like Kelly oubre with a height of 6’7 as your classmate or coworker. If this man Kelly oubre went to ur school it would be enough for ur incel ass to commit sui. He even mogs Sean. His aura would not be comprehensible. Imagine all this aura in REAL TIME, explaining this is on a forum is like explaining dmt by showing you 2d dmt visuals on a screen

Attachments

• IMG_8733.jpeg
    IMG_8733.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8733.jpeg
    IMG_8733.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8734.jpeg
    IMG_8734.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8735.jpeg
    IMG_8735.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmeascend, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
Kelly mogs sean here tbh
IMG 20240314 010310

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sudanguy, Pandora, murdah and 4 others
just be 7'4 bro works for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and med
Oubre mogs opry IMO

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico
Think about it, if u saw a 7’4 wemby (ur monkey brain has barely saw someone over 6’4 and when u see 6’5 men ur balls tingle) u would instinctively crumble. Combine that with money and status. I couldn’t imagine living as an nba star. Now imagine a psl god like Kelly oubre with a height of 6’7 as your classmate or coworker. If this man Kelly oubre went to ur school it would be enough for ur incel ass to commit sui. He even mogs Sean. His aura would not be comprehensible. Imagine all this aura in REAL TIME, explaining this is on a forum is like explaining dmt by showing you 2d dmt visuals on a screen

Brutal mulatto genes + aura = 100% mog rate

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and try2beme
Nuk

Dude you must have some sort of cuck fetish it's insane how little respect you have for yourself jfl worshipping some random nigga
I couldn't care less about a random guy, I'm me, I'm myself and that makes me better in every way

yeah tbh, if Oubre were to walk in a club setting or something, he would mog everyone.

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico
Dude you must have some sort of cuck fetish it's insane how little respect you have for yourself jfl worshipping some random nigga
I couldn't care less about a random guy, I'm me, I'm myself and that makes me better in every way
Oubre isn’t a random tho lol, tons of edits made by JBs and grown woman simping over him.

Getting heightmogged by such creatures makes me think it's truly over for a brief moment when they enter my gaze

But it's not over. Not until I draw my last breath!

(5"6 Indian, it's over.)

Oubre isn’t a random tho lol, tons of edits made by JBs and grown woman simping over him.
Do you know him irl, is he an associate? if the answer is no, he's a random nigga and yu shouldn't give a fuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
I wouldn't want to be 7'4 unless the other option was being a manlet, 7'4 is a ridiculous height

Jeffrey doesn’t understand, no one is worshipping him. I’m just pointing out the fact that a broke jeffrey who’s 5’5 fat and smells like corn chips (you) isn’t the same species as someone 6’7 light skin, money, and fame

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and murdah
Getting heightmogged by such creatures makes me think it's truly over for a brief moment when they enter my gaze

But it's not over. Not until I draw my last breath!

(5"6 Indian, it's over.)
Thought you were 6’4 or is that someone else

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
1. Ur a cuck 2. U like men 3. I can bet my entire net worth that if u we’re surrounded by these people irl ur ugly sub5 ass would fold

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back