NBA Plays for tonight 4/12/2024

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
From today and now on when im not lazy to do it, i will be posting my favorite plays for that night, so if someone wants to tail they're free to do and if someone wants an explaination for a play i will do it

FOR TONIGHT

Shai Gilgeous Alexander over 28.5 Points @ 1.90

Joel Embiid over 29.5 Points @ 1.50

*SOME BOOKIES MAY OFFER DIFFERENT ODDS AND LINES*

For tonight i only played these two since its end of the season and a lot of teams might rest players for incoming playoffs (which i will make a fucking bank on), both of their teams need to win for better seeding so i expect them to play their usual minutes, joel might be on minutes restriction since coming back from injury but he will play around 30 minutes for sure, more than enough to cover

Good Luck!

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
wish i knew NBA but only esports and fotball

• +1
Reactions: med
nba can be tricky sometimes, worst are blowouts, hooks and when player gets injured when u bet over, i tried esports, csgo specifically, was terrible and gave up

nba can be tricky sometimes, worst are blowouts, hooks and when player gets injured when u bet over, i tried esports, csgo specifically, was terrible and gave up
i made 10k USD in january with csgo with special betting

• +1
Reactions: med and Costcosuperstore
sports trading is better
anyways, good picks

not very good to make money in the long run tbh
small leagues in europe and latin america are better.

yeah they are. the odds(probabilities) are wrong and dont have that much liquidity to adjust. everybody knows and bets on nba, so in the long run you are not betting with EV+.

i am making good money here.

• +1
Reactions: med and shizuku11111
yeah they are. the odds(probabilities) are wrong and dont have that much liquidity to adjust. everybody knows and bets on nba, so in the long run you are not betting with EV+.

i am making good money here.
i doubt u bet on player props on small leagues since idk if any books offer it, you mind introducing me or something?

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901
I only bet on player props in the portuguese league (i know the players and the league but I think only portuguese bookies offer that)

The real money is made on moneyline/handicaps. Im trading so I can sell even before the match start and make money, but I generally prefer to keep the bet (EV+ so I make money in the long run).

Tbh I dont know how I can introduce you to this. There are some good telegram channels but thats it. The rest of the work is made by knowing the teams/players etc...

There are some AI services that are also making good money.

If you are really good, I think you are safe on NBA but don't become those americans addicts lol. @shizuku11111

Last edited:
From today and now on when im not lazy to do it, i will be posting my favorite plays for that night, so if someone wants to tail they're free to do and if someone wants an explaination for a play i will do it

FOR TONIGHT

Shai Gilgeous Alexander over 28.5 Points @ 1.90

Joel Embiid over 29.5 Points @ 1.50

*SOME BOOKIES MAY OFFER DIFFERENT ODDS AND LINES*

For tonight i only played these two since its end of the season and a lot of teams might rest players for incoming playoffs (which i will make a fucking bank on), both of their teams need to win for better seeding so i expect them to play their usual minutes, joel might be on minutes restriction since coming back from injury but he will play around 30 minutes for sure, more than enough to cover

Good Luck!
Thet rig games its all fake show

I only bet on player props in the portuguese league (i know the players and the league but I think only portuguese bookies offer that)

The real money is made on moneyline. Im trading so I can sell even before the match start and make money, but I generally prefer to keep the bet (EV+ so I make money in the long run).

Tbh I dont know how I can introduce you to this. There are some good telegram channels but thats it. The rest of the work is made by knowing the teams/players etc...

There are some AI services that are also making good money.

If you are really good, I think you are safe on NBA but don't become those americans addicts lol. @shizuku11111
oh yeah makes sense, same here happens in my country with balkan (ABA) league
Thet rig games its all fake show
and thats why you dont get too greedy