NCS songs are such a scam

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Completely uninteresting rant thread

First time using one of those faggy NCS songs in my video so I reuploaded the song by itself to a backup channel to ensure it didn't get flagged for copyright and it didn't so I added it to my video
I upload the video and get notified that a 50 second clip of the song is somehow copyrighted because it is recognized as a cover song from some music label, yet it is still informing me that it is being recognized as a cover of an UNCOPYRIGHTED song
I upload the 50 second clip in question again because maybe the background noise from other elements in the video could be messing with it, I leave the background elements unchanged but when I upload this there's no copyright issues. Makes no sense since no modification to the full vid is releasing the claim

I'm actually happy I got the claim because now I can remove the song and find something better that WONT get demonitized weeks down the line just as the video is picking up giga views. When you use songs from those NCS fags it's liable to receive a copyright claim at any time whether it's bogus or not

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin