NCT is niche, never necessarily a failo

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
Title. I‘ve been always saying that, women don‘t judge based on canthal tilt, and it‘s one of the most ignorable „failos“. UEE is the only real failo.

3C022812 A25D 49FD A901 C179B5E5C495

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Egyptianmogger and Sprinkles
pretty much nobody cares about uee either provided it's not excessive and only some phenotypes have that.

having close to none is the norm in much of europe.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, soover4me, GabachoCopium and 2 others
did you really say nct is niche?

ct is a attribution to a persons looks not a indivualistic turn off

and uee does not matter

overall shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 57356, soover4me and 4 others
harmony >>> individual features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, St.TikTokcel and moreroidsmoredates
did you really say nct is niche?

ct is a attribution to a persons looks not a indivualistic turn off

and uee does not matter

overall shit thread
It‘s not a shit thread you 4inch dildo,

Most people cry about their nct, i think that‘s purely niche tho. Thats my point

Muh harmony you dont even know what that is

pretty much nobody cares about uee either provided it's not excessive and only some phenotypes have that.

having close to none is the norm in much of europe.
No uee makes you look like a rat, which is why i see it as an clear failo

• JFL
Reactions: esoterik and Sprinkles
are you fucking retarded, harmony is measured based on the ratios of every feature and canthal tilt is a measurable ratio so it automatically affects harmony

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I‘ve been always saying that, women don‘t judge based on canthal tilt,

obviously the whole understanding of science of beauty is to understand the parts the increase attraction. People who don’t understand it just say “this person looks good”

nct is a failo bro whether you like or not, give anyone with nct positively tilted eyes and see the diff yourself then you'll delete this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, FaceAboveAll and Sprinkles
are you fucking retarded, harmony is measured based on the ratios of every feature and canthal tilt is a measurable ratio so it automatically affects harmony

harmony is how well the individual features go together you retarded fuck

harmony is how well the individual features go together you retarded fuck
lol no, thats not what harmony means
also stop fucking using posts and joining date as an attack you fucking incel, having more posts or being a old head here aint no achievement lol

nct is a failo bro whether you like or not, give anyone with nct positively tilted eyes and see the diff yourself then you'll delete this thread
It might look better, it‘s still nichemaxing. I dont see it as an failo.
obviously the whole understanding of science of beauty is to understand the parts the increase attraction. People who don’t understand it just say “this person looks good”
Thanks sherlock. No shit it‘s science, not like i haven‘t wasted my time on this for the last 4 years

lol no, thats not what harmony means
also stop fucking using posts and joining date as an attack you fucking incel, having more posts or being a old head here aint no achievement lol
Thats exactly what harmony means.

harmony is how well the individual features go together
(=ratios)

It might look better, it‘s still nichemaxing. I dont see it as an failo.

Thanks sherlock. No shit it‘s science, not like i haven‘t wasted my time on this for the last 4 years
Okay redcell you’re just disagreed with the title JFL

depressionmaxxing is real

depressionmaxxing is real
Real nigga shit

ratios have nothing to do with harmony,

you can have less than ideal ratios but great harmony and vice versa
Ever wonder why chico and adriana have great harmony? Ever wonder why asymmetric people are automatically seen as having bad harmony? Ever tried drawing people and noticed what makes them look pleasent looking and what messes up their face?

Okay redcell you’re just disagreed with the title JFL
Actual retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Sprinkles
Canthal tilt is utter cope

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
No, neg chantal tilt is so fucking ugly
Ofc you think that bc you‘re convinced by it. Science on beauty depends on what people think. When you go ask that a person who is not brainwashed with psl they will never think like that.

Ever wonder why chico and adriana have great harmony? Ever wonder why asymmetric people are automatically seen as having bad harmony?

asymmetrical people aren’t always ugly you fucking monkey

Kristina pimenova is asymmetrical yet she’s one of the most attractive women

Jesus Christ you people are stupid

asymmetrical people aren’t always ugly you fucking monkey

Kristina pimenova is asymmetrical yet she’s one of the most attractive women

Jesus Christ you people are stupid
There are diffrent severity degrees on asymmetry, this is still in the average-accetable range + all her other features make up for it hard:
427F3FEC 8104 402C 88A9 B6B19B91735B

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Ofc you think that bc you‘re convinced by it. Science on beauty depends on what people think. When you go ask that a person who is not brainwashed with psl they will never think like that.
I understand what you mean, but still imo neg chantal tilt is absolutely ugly and descends the eye area. But yes, not everyone is as mentally ill as we are and analyzes faces.

Facial harmony is a thing. Also, slight canthal tilt isn't a death sentence at all, but an excessive NCT can be massive failo.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Egyptianmogger
you know what that’s called nigga? HARMONY.
Thats is called fogging. If that is harmony than harmony is just psl features and ratios, which is nothing fucking new you proofed nothing nigga

Facial harmony is a thing. Also, slight canthal tilt isn't a death sentence at all, but an excessive NCT can be massive failo.
Anything that‘s too extreme, failos.

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Thats is called fogging. If that is harmony than harmony is just psl features and ratios, which is nothing fucking new you proofed nothing nigga

Anything that‘s too extreme, failos.

Canthoplasty for severe negative canthal tilt tho can seriously ascend someone hard. One of the few things surgery is promising af for.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Title. I‘ve been always saying that, women don‘t judge based on canthal tilt, and it‘s one of the most ignorable „failos“. UEE is the only real failo.

View attachment 2792978
UEE is barely a failo too unless excessive. The real determinant of eye area is PFL to PFH ratio, if you have vertically tall horizontally short eyes its completely and utterly over.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and depressionmaxxing