NCT is yet another meme

F

FacialAesthetics

Gold
Listen here subhumans, here's hope for those who cry about their fucking NCT's. There is NOTHING wrong with having NCT. As long as it's slight...

Now anything extreme looks fucking horrendous. Extreme nct looks as if your face is melting, while extreme pct looks like you're a fucking serial killer with gay fucking cat eyes. Extreme of ANYTHING is bad. Get this through your head! These bullshit theories have to be debunked. There were plenty of GL guys with NCT who still look good and still slay pussy (I'm one of them)

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, highT, 000 and 3 others
Nct is ugly

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, wasted, NormieKilla and 19 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 9090
Lemme guess... you have NCT?

• +1
Reactions: wasted, to_stop_da_cope, Hades and 8 others
NCT gotta be the biggest subhuman trait

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
It's not ideal that's for sure

• +1
Reactions: Hades, johncruz12345 and Blackout.xl
When the coping is.....

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Shortcel
Yeah bro this guy should've ended himself because he had NCT. I literally have his eye area JFL. Yeah I CLEARLY can't get any pussy because of my NCT!
Actually he ended himself

Your absolutely right, its a masculine trait from higher Prenatal T, these male models picked by 80 year old gay fashion designers do not represent the gold standard of male attractiveness.

8e385e511e5863477bb8a4a4421b62c8.jpg

d185ea73092125e0ffcebd63d85072c5.png

59257d5babdc5adc43a354f6655cbb46.jpg

cary2-900x600-c-center.jpg

Old school Hollywood actors had it a lot more because back then men were more masculine and had higher levels of Prenatal T, before soy took over.

rspb20112351f02.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Warlow
Nct is ugly

*on women.

Just like brow ridges are ugly on women, doesn't mean its attractive on men. Its usually the opposite when it comes to dimorphic features.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Nct is ugly

*on women.

Just like brow ridges are ugly on women, doesn't mean its attractive on men. Its usually the opposite when it comes to dimorphic features.

NCT gotta be the biggest subhuman trait
Barely noticeable irl tbh

after learning about it I noticed my friend of 5+ years had it. Buts it’s barely noticeable when he’s in motion. Only noticed it when I was talking to him directly and trying to see what tilt he had.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, johncruz12345 and Pillarman
Barely noticeable irl tbh

after learning about it I noticed my friend of 5+ years had it. Buts it’s barely noticeable when he’s in motion. Only noticed it when I was talking to him directly and trying to see what tilt he had.
If it's not that noticeable it's probably more neutral than negative

It’s ok when you have other good features

• +1
Reactions: brainded, Warlow and BradAniston
Just stfu
NCT = FAILO
Everytime you want to prove something is good/not bad, you will post a PSL 6 guy.
NCT for normie is just death
NCT = UGLY, TIRED,

If it's not that noticeable it's probably more neutral than negative
You're not getting it you fucking aspie. His friend obviously has SLIGHT NCT, but it isn't EXTREME. You retards just use extreme cases on everything. Extreme is bad in any circumstances.

Just stfu
NCT = FAILO
Everytime you want to prove something is good/not bad, you will post a PSL 6 guy.
NCT for normie is just death
NCT = UGLY, TIRED,
I am positive I mog you, and get way more pussy than you tbh. And I have nct.

PSL God Roman Reigns

roman-reigns-2019-png-clipart.jpg

960x0.jpg

Do you guys see the pattern yet? MASCULINE guys generally don't have PCT.

Just have your face look like it's melting theory
"NCT is halo bro!!!" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel and 6485b025t
Posting guys that look good DESPITE a failo does not make it any less of a failo.

Why is this concept so difficult to understand?

I can post good looking guys with long midfaces. Still a failo.

I can post good looking guys with long philtrums. Still a failo.

I can post good looking guys with weak chins. Still a failo.

Quit coping OP. NCT is not even close to the worst trait you could have, but it is undoubtedly a failo and not preferable to positive or neutral.
Another low iq

• JFL
Reactions: brainded, Deleted member 4430 and 6485b025t
View attachment 752746
You don't even have NCT.

You have droopy lower eyelids which give the illusion of NCT.

This is caused by poor undereye support, so you should go get that fixed.
Cope. I have aegyo sal. My lower lids are thick and look good. Think of Chico's. I just have slight NCT on one eye, but Idgaf. It's not noticeable irl, and more noticeable in pics, and I don't care. It has never gotten me rejected. I still get pussy tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
Tbh. I never noticed it irl. I don't think it matters if it is slight.

• +1
Yeah you sound insecure as fuck and like you don't know what you're talking about.

I believe you may have gotten pussy but that doesn't mean it's not a failo. You'd look better without the NCT/droopy lower eyelid.

Stop coping
Cope more. I live a happy life tbh. I'm seeing a girl, and get other pussy on the side. Droopy lids or not is COPE. Just be good looking theory. I fit it.

• JFL
Think whatever you want, it's just stupid that you made an entire thread to justify your NCT when you look good despite it, not because of it
Can you dudes leave the basement for once? NCT is a meme, because that shit isn't noticeable in person, unless it's EXTREME. That's when it is damaging. But everything extreme is bad. Extreme PCT looks absolutely retarded on men.

• JFL
NCT is a looksminn but Chad will still look good with slight NCT.

PSL God Roman Reigns

roman-reigns-2019-png-clipart.jpg

960x0.jpg

Do you guys see the pattern yet? MASCULINE guys generally don't have PCT.
But pct is more intimidating? Your eyes can’t be intimidating with nct?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
nct is sad looking
pct is mysterous

But pct is more intimidating? Your eyes can’t be intimidating with nct?
pct is way more intimidating lol specially on guys because guys have very rarely pct, it is a girl trait BUT looks great on a good male area bcs manly and girly features are always the best

pct is way more intimidating lol specially on guys because guys have very rarely pct, it is a girl trait BUT looks great on a good male area bcs manly and girly features are always the best
That’s what I’m saying vertically narrow eyes on guys are intimidating but honestly some guys with it just look like faggots

Every time I’m talking to A bro with pct I Feel
Like he’s Gona rape me or he’s giving me some Faggy prissy bitch look look

Just go to Taban tbh

JFL at OP and masculinity copers

Having a massive fucking nose is not ideal, having receding hairline is not ideal, having massive long philtrum is not ideal

Masc features does not always = ideal

also...just post good looking guys whose worst trait is literally their NCT theory

It is literally over for Copesmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and Effortless
greyest of greycels

truly

i wish this was leddit so i could downvote your shit post @FacialAesthetics

5402f74eb6731883d7aff69e30c82fba
Just be Chad so you can get away with NCT

Last edited:
So what's the best intervention for those of us with slight NCT (Emphasis on "slight", not NCT beyond repair) ?

For those whose NCT is compounded by droopy lower eyelids, lower eyelid retraction surgery may lessen the appearance of the actual NCT, if they even had one to begin with (Some people complaining about having NCT simply have droopy lower eyelids with Neutral Canthal Tilt).

In order to try to fix true NCT, which of Canthoplasty or Canthopexy is generally recommended?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988