• jklkj.jpg
    jklkj.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 545
  • jklkjlj.jpg
    jklkjlj.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,313
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, badromance and Deleted member 701
Mustachemaxing is legit for guys with a long midface. Too bad I can't grow one.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
My boi alphadestiny mogs him

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, LooksJourney, StudyHacks and 6 others
Same here man, I’ve been looking into Minoxidil creams and it looks pretty legit tbh.

Same here man, I’ve been looking into Minoxidil creams and it looks pretty legit tbh.
check minox beard spot group on FB
tons of info and transformations

Not a long midface, nct is cope. And harmony curbs everything either way.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, DrTony, Never_Began and 1 other person
Not a long midface

:yes:

Every single guy that guys from lookism use as examples of "good looking guys with long midfaces" don't have legit long midfaces. They're guys with broad skulls and maybe slightly longer than average midface. They're never guys with legit horsefaces like David Schwimmer.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, SHARK, Never_Began and 4 others
:yes:

Every single guy that guys from lookism use as examples of "good looking guys with long midfaces" don't have legit long midfaces. They're guys with broad skulls and maybe slightly longer than average midface. They're never guys with legit horsefaces like David Schwimmer.
than its not over for me

Fucking true. I shaved my very light stubble yesterday and I look like a Chernobyl mutation that's been burnt, reshaped and burnt again, honestly I am never going fully clean-shaven ever again. Also, if you can't grow a mustache, then that's a problem in of itself, because that means you are low-test. Fix that shit ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and bassfreak
Fucking true. I shaved my very light stubble yesterday and I look like a Chernobyl mutation that's been burnt, reshaped and burnt again, honestly I am never going fully clean-shaven ever again. Also, if you can't grow a mustache, then that's a problem in of itself, because that means you are low-test. Fix that shit ASAP
I am destined to be low T. Bad gene quality shows in every way. I give up. Plastic surgery is what I'm going for.

No beard doesnt mean low T , its the number oF androgen receptors in ur hair folicles on face and their sensivity for DHT.
Btw ur beard can develop even to 40-50 yo.
Try minoxidil for beardmaaxxx

Harmony is more important than all the single, separated features.

NCT is not that bad

No beard doesnt mean low T , its the number oF androgen receptors in ur hair folicles on face and their sensivity for DHT.
Low T cope.

Nah bro its sience , read what is androgenic hair , hair life cycle etc.

Same with baldness , same hormone that is beard fuel (dht) kill ur head hair. Also u can be genetic freak like my friend who has almost max blood natural test , have insane beard and head hair ( hes hairy like ape). Hes scalp hair folicels are pretty much immune to dht but rest of his body (face , legs , arms , chest) are very sensitive to DHT plus he must have insane amout of androgenic receptors

What minoxidil does is making bloodflow better in area where u used it , in effect ur hair folices have more vtamins , colagen and more hormones. If ur face is not sensitive to dht minox will not work.

Well if u have no beard and ur bald ITS OVER

Last edited:

the worst is when you have the balding gene and awful beard genetics

ahaan pamday has nct and long midface and is the best looking man in the world