C
canigetanothermango
sus
- Joined
- Aug 25, 2026
- Posts
- 8
- Reputation
- 7
I swear not enough people talk about this shit man being nd is such a big nerf. I have a friend who's 6'2 and above average in looks and he's also really fit but he's been dating an ltb(ltb is very generous) for the last 2 years and he was getting absolutely cucked. I ain't got the heart to tell him but she literally told him she "can't be seen with him in public" and she would always cancel on plans last minute all while talking to her ex (their relationship was public). Shit made me so mad because my friend is pretty nd and it's not like hes sped but sometimes he really just can't pick up social queues i was trying to convince him to leave her but he got finnessed by this evil ltb. she ended up going on a beach trip in a group with her ex and we all know what happened, she is one year older than my firned, and shes going to the same college and same major as her ex. He told me he made some progress in his relationship but man i just hope he fucking breaks up and finds a better girl esp cus he's always had girls hitting him up but he chose an evil ltb instead. I asked him why he likes her and he said she lets him be himself nig.

