near anorexic tier skinny, please give tips

h111

h111

why not me
Ever since middle school I have been very skinny. In no way am I weak, unathletic, or malnutritioned. I have a very good diet consisting of very healthy food. My strength would probably be comparable to other kids my age. However, I am deathly skinny, (55.8kg at 174cm) and I am willing to try anything to gain weight. Sui fuel looking at other kids my age bigger than me even though I strength mog them

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Pierrot and aesthetic beauty
nigga just eat :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, looksmaxxerrr, user123456 and 4 others
like pick up the fork lmaoo

• JFL
Reactions: cadee
i have 3 meals a day
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

mass gainer was the only way for me.

same situation

• +1
Reactions: h111
Was 100-110 pounds entire life and i just didnt care until after i graduated HS. Young nigga starting downing mass gainers every morning and i put on 10 pounds in 20 days. It's mostly fat but yehh better than being twink. I stayed consistent while gym + creatine to bulk up and i'm chilling now brah.

My advice would be drink those 1k calorie mass gainers even though they taste like shit and hop on creatine n spam water.

• +1
This shit my nigga:

2 scoops every morning.. maybe every night too if you're feeling feisty...

• +1
what do u eat
I'm korean so I tend to eat Korean food half of my dinners, usually some sort of meat dish along with a side of rice and vegetables. But I also eat a lot of american food my mom cooks, which could be pasta, ribs, grilled chicken, etc. basically a normal diet, ive noticed i actually eat more than my friends when i go over to their place. for breakfast its more simple, like bread with fruit or yogurt. for lunch i eat leftovers of dinner

i actually eat more than my friends when i go over to their place
they eat more after though. no denying it. if your 55kg you take in less calories

• Hmm...
thanks bro. ill buy it and hide it from my parents
Message me bro and keep me updated if you go through with it bro. IK how you feel I just wore sweaters and shit all the time was terrible

High metabolism gap

Message me bro and keep me updated if you go through with it bro. IK how you feel I just wore sweaters and shit all the time was terrible

High metabolism gap
yes bro its fucking ass and when i take it off people calling me skinny and shit

gut will be destroyed

hmm could happen it is a possibility

@Renophobeadoobe what are the healthmin side effects?

Didn't experience any myself. I just did it for 2 months then stopped buying it cuz I was satisfied with where I was at.

Entirely up to you, I didn't look any of the side effects cuz i'm not a puss and was desperate.

I feel at peak health though, did blood test and everything was fine.

• Love it
Ever since middle school I have been very skinny. In no way am I weak, unathletic, or malnutritioned. I have a very good diet consisting of very healthy food. My strength would probably be comparable to other kids my age. However, I am deathly skinny, (55.8kg at 174cm) and I am willing to try anything to gain weight. Sui fuel looking at other kids my age bigger than me even though I strength mog them
It could be muscle fiber composition. KD has the same problem.

• +1
lemme see your face, the bones must be crazy lmfao

• +1
What you think is healthy probably isn't healthy but salad. Vegetables are not food, they are garnish. Eat more red meat, potatoes, milk and cheese.

• +1
Drink 1L of milk a day

thanks bro. ill buy it and hide it from my parents
mass gainers are unhealthy asf from what i know, just eat high cal foods bro mass gainer is like protien powder but calories, you can get the same macro with food

What you think is healthy probably isn't healthy but salad. Vegetables are not food, they are garnish. Eat more red meat, potatoes, milk and cheese.
i eat plenty of red meat and potatoes, and a decent amount of milk and cheese. ill increase the amount

mass gainers are unhealthy asf from what i know, just eat high cal foods bro mass gainer is like protien powder but calories, you can get the same macro with food
what if i eat high cal but still cant gain weight

are you retarded i said i have a good diet i have 3 meals a day
hey stupid fuck, if youre not gaining weight uh.. idk i think ur not eating enoough:feelsuhh:

i eat plenty of red meat and potatoes, and a decent amount of milk and cheese. ill increase the amount
Weigh and track your food on cronometer. Practically all hard gainers overestimate how much they are actually eating. You need to calculate exactly how much you need and make sure you are getting it. High metabolism exists but calories must go somewhere. You didn't mention if you lift. If you're trying to gain lean mass without lifting, that's a problem right there.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
If you're not gaining weight, you weren't in a calorie surplus. If you were some freak of nature who's escaped from the laws of thermodynamics, you wouldn't be on this website. I'm also pretty sure you don't track your food or don't do it properly.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, RealNinja and h111
I’m ur weight at 6’1

• +1
You don’t really need any expensive mass gainer powder. You can make high calorie shakes with whole milk/chocolate milk, oats, peanut butter, honey. Preferably add in a scoop of normal protein powder but you don’t have to. If you’re desperate you can melt ice cream in the microwave and just drink it. But you’re better off making the shakes I described above because those ingredients actually have nutritional value and aren’t full of sugar.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and h111
Do u have a diease

• +1
Eat double what you are already eating

• +1
thats not even that skinny

• +1
As a fellow ectomorph with a naturally fast metabolism, I understand the challenges of gaining muscle mass. However, having a lean and toned physique, similar to Brad Pitt's, can be an advantage. Focus on a high-protein diet with foods like fish, plant-based proteins, and nutrient-dense options like natural peanut butter. Combine that with consistent strength training. While it may seem difficult now, our metabolic traits will pay off in the long run. By your mid-30s, when you still have that youthful appearance, and have your 4 virgin teen wives by your side, while your peers are becoming fat and obese, you will thank god for the super power he's given you.

• Love it
are you retarded i said i have a good diet i have 3 meals a day
only retarted person here is you if you think that your diet any good.
-yeah, BRO I swear i eat a lot!!!

NAH TWINK ASS NIGGA YOU ARE NOT.
What do you think it will change if you vent here? right, nothing. SO GET YOUR SKINNY ASS TO the fucking kitchen and eat

i've got from 55 kg to 73 kg lean. Dont tell me its impossible. And yeah you are weak. 54 kg cant be strong

• JFL
only retarted person here is you if you think that your diet any good.
-yeah, BRO I swear i eat a lot!!! View attachment 2864006

NAH TWINK ASS NIGGA YOU ARE NOT.
What do you think it will change if you vent here? right, nothing. SO GET YOUR SKINNY ASS TO the fucking kitchen and eat

i've got from 55 kg to 73 kg lean. Dont tell me its impossible. And yeah you are weak. 54 kg cant be strong
another retard who didnt read my post. i never said i was strong. im average