Nearly every major common defect is nurture not nature.

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Muh genetics muh over before it began.

Thats fucking cope.
Ugly face --> 80% of the time mouthbreathing or allergies
Low height --> too less sleep/food in development result low hgh
Low testosterone --> chemicals in food and aromatase of testo to estro in bodyfat

If you would have been adopted by some antivaxx soccermom nearly half of you wouldnt be anything near to incel. Allergies come from the enviroment and your jew shots. Bad sleep comes from allergies and stress. To much bodyfat comes from the wrong diet.

I am not saying that there is anything you can do about it now or then, but only cause you cant change it and its passed down by generation doesnt mean its genetics. Take circumcision for example.

Tl;dr your parents made you incel. You weren't born like this unless with some exceptions (indians)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member and 9 others
height part is genetics but other parts are ok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Chinlet Ascension
if I just started having allergies out of nowhere in my 20s will I turn ugly real question

Fax except the height part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

Thats fucking cope.
Low testosterone --> chemicals in food and aromatase of testo to estro in bodyfat

If you would have been adopted by some antivaxx soccermom nearly half of you wouldnt be anything near to incel. Allergies come from the enviroment and your jew shots. Bad sleep comes from allergies and stress. To much bodyfat comes from the wrong diet.

I am not saying that there is anything you can do about it now or then, but only cause you cant change it and its passed down by generation doesnt mean its genetics. Take circumcision for example.

Tl;dr your parents made you incel. You weren't born like this unless with some exceptions (indians)
Or in my case:

ugly face -> tongue tie (breast fed only 2months:lul:)
Low height -> too less sleep/food in development result low hgh both true but also high E because of super high T
High E -> T too high conversion to E is reason high T usually means shorter

I could go on. Genetics is always the most retarded answer. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Erik-Jón
u gotta point, indians used to be heightmoggers of the world and as tall as crong magnons 6ft-6ft2, punjabis are still relatively tall tho they eat meat too so thats that, and indians/lankans are moggers bro i live in havily ethnic area so i would know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
I feel like this is cope for the most part

My brother had similar diet, sleep and living conditions as me, yet he is almost 10cm taller and his face mogs mine to death. Also has probably a 20cm+ dick, got into puberty way earlier, always was way bigger than me at the same age, better at football. The list goes on and on. I mean how much more sleep and food did he really get in all those years? We lived in the same family, had a very similar upbringing. It is mostly genetics, let's face it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17311
Trust. my face is fucked and downgrown, teeth are crowded on one side more than the other, I was mouth-breather since age 6 due to broken nose, had weak tongue so low tongue posture from brain injury at birth jfl never stood a chance. would've probably been okay looking otherwise! :feelswhy:

• +1

Thats fucking cope.

The never-ending debate. Nurture or nature?

Yeah bro my bulbous nose tip is due to environment (y)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lmao and Moggie
Not for me lol. Practically all my negative features can be attributed to genetics. I can literally see in my parents where my facial deformities came from.
However i dont have recessed jaw/chin so i didnt do mouthbreathing. That is the main nurture deformity

• +1
Extreme cope most have similar enverioment and are taller and are better looking

if I just started having allergies out of nowhere in my 20s will I turn ugly real question
Not as much if you got it in your teen years but yeah you will descend in looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
The never-ending debate. Nurture or nature?
And it's completely useless because there's nothing you can do about it, like what are you gonna do, build a time machine and send a Terminator back so he brings you up properly? Or are you gonna change your genetic (that already largely played their role anyway)?
There's nothing you can do once you're out of puberty (besides roids and surgery), so what's the point?

I feel like this is cope for the most part

My brother had similar diet, sleep and living conditions as me, yet he is almost 10cm taller and his face mogs mine to death. Also has probably a 20cm+ dick, got into puberty way earlier, always was way bigger than me at the same age, better at football. The list goes on and on. I mean how much more sleep and food did he really get in all those years? We lived in the same family, had a very similar upbringing. It is mostly genetics, let's face it.
I was referring to deformities
Difference between normie and incel/truecel is environment and upringing
Difference between normie and chad is mostly genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
cope. cute babies gonna be cute, ugly babies gonna be ugly.

Thats fucking cope.

um i don't think i ever truly "mouthbreathed", i just had low improper tongue posture and sometimes had my mouth open slightly which still probably would have made a difference for my face but there are plenty of men on this site that have good jaw development and still look mediocre. idk about nurture vs nature unless you look like blackopscel, even in that case it's debatable

• +1
u gotta point, indians used to be heightmoggers of the world and as tall as crong magnons 6ft-6ft2, punjabis are still relatively tall tho they eat meat too so thats that, and indians/lankans are moggers bro i live in havily ethnic area so i would know
@sex scenario
ROFL @ this :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sex scenario
Can’t agree.

Most people I went to school with ate the same shit, did the same sport, lived the same condition. Plenty of varied hight.

There were poor kids that ate Buttered white bread for lunch, fatties eating junk, same varied hight, the link isn’t there (for multiple inches! Anyway) I was athletic and healthy, first male to hit puberty, all looking good, then stopped growing 5’8”.

Can you cheat the system for hight, yes, but to say nurture rules, ha.

Surely we all know enough examples of brothers from the same parents and upbringing that look totally different, with different builds and hights to disprove this.

Now don’t get me wrong, if I have kids I’ll have them on a nutritious diet, hopefully sleeping well, all the good stuff for hight.

No mouth breathing.

But that alone won’t make a predetermined manlet turn into 6’3”, but every fraction closer helps.

• +1
Can’t agree.

Most people I went to school with ate the same shit, did the same sport, lived the same condition. Plenty of varied hight.

There were poor kids that ate Buttered white bread for lunch, fatties eating junk, same varied hight, the link isn’t there (for multiple inches! Anyway) I was athletic and healthy, first male to hit puberty, all looking good, then stopped growing 5’8”.

Can you cheat the system for hight, yes, but to say nurture rules, ha.

Surely we all know enough examples of brothers from the same parents and upbringing that look totally different, with different builds and hights to disprove this.

Now don’t get me wrong, if I have kids I’ll have them on a nutritious diet, hopefully sleeping well, all the good stuff for hight.

No mouth breathing.

But that alone won’t make a predetermined manlet turn into 6’3”, but every fraction closer helps.
i've been depressed and lowkey rotting for a good amount of my adolescence. i don't do sports or exercise and have not for a very long time. i'm currently 5'11 and almost 6'0. and i'm still growing. i don't think having a lifestyle change would have made me taller or better looking. in fact almost all of the popular jocks at my school are sub5