Nebivolol - How do you take it and what are your experience

Yusu

Yusu

Juliencentral Fanboy 2020/2021 😍😍
So I read that article that betablocker propranolol helps with the extinction of anxiety while exposure
So I wanted to give it a try
I ordered the newer one nebivolol because it should have less effects on sexual function

My question is:
Do you take it daily or just 1 hour before the exposure?

And did someone of you had experience special with nebivolol ?

And is it a problem that I use nebivolol ? Because the studie contained propranolol and nebivolol should have weaker effect...

Nebivolol (5-10 mg/day) was given for 12 weeks to 32 patients aged 30-65 years with mild and moderate hypertension. Parameters of pituitary-gonadal system, lipid peroxidation and antioxidant system were determined before nebivolol, and after 1 and 3 months. Normalization of diastolic blood pressure effect was achieved in 87.5% of patients with maximal blood pressure lowering (by 18-20%) after 3 months. Administration of nebivolol was associated with decreases of follicle-stimulating and luteinizing hormones, significant elevation of testosterone concentration (p<0.001), suppression of processes of lipid peroxidation and improvement of activity of antioxidant system. The drug was well tolerated.

• +1
Reactions: HinnieVacker
No one? fuck

What u anxious about OP?